Are Conservatives Committing Hari Kari?

Is choosing Harper CPC leader a death wish?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

from what I near, old PCers, Stronach supporters, and Clement supporters were not allowed to vote because they never got their ballots. Bring this up to the party, and they respond with a nice "F*** YOU" in not so many words

That is nothing but sheer rumour-mongering by people who aren't part of the party but seem to want to have a say in who is and who isn't running it. :lol:

I'm sure you all know better by now than to take anything Maple Stan Syrup has to say as even remotely ressembling the facts or truth.

Basically What they said was is that the poll was unscientific, and people are putting their own expectations forward.

We know that springer is a fanatical Harper supporter which is fine, but he does tend to get carried away on things, such as this.

For example there was a Conservative party analyst on this week as well and he said quite categorically that NO ONE WILL WIN ON THE FIRST COUNT OF THE BALLOT.

Belinda has no business running for high office in this country at this time

I don't agree with you here Dennis! Maybe she is just what Canada needs , she is one of us . She has a clean business record smarts and beautiful. I think she means well and not a lier like most politians.

I can see her running and winning votes for the PC party.

She may not get in this year but watch for her in the future! :)

from what I near, old PCers, Stronach supporters, and Clement supporters were not allowed to vote because they never got their ballots. Bring this up to the party, and they respond with a nice "F*** YOU" in not so many words

That is nothing but sheer rumour-mongering by people who aren't part of the party but seem to want to have a say in who is and who isn't running it. :lol:

No it is not rumour but the stark frekkin truth!!!! :angry:

No it is not rumour but the stark frekkin truth!!!!

So, in response to the accusation that something is a rumour, you simply keep spreading the rumour? :blink:

I prefer facts. So do the Canadian people. So do the members of the Conservative Party of Canada, in my so humble opinion. :mellow:

No it is not rumour but the stark frekkin truth!!!!

So, in response to the accusation that something is a rumour, you simply keep spreading the rumour? :blink:

I prefer facts. So do the Canadian people. So do the members of the Conservative Party of Canada, in my so humble opinion. :mellow:

Well I and my family, plus more members, are former PCers and Clement/Stronach supporters, which was known to the Harper camp through their phone canvessing and we did NOT receive our fax ballot, which is the only method that we are allowed to vote.

So I am NOT spreading rumour but FACTS!!! And when I posted this info on FD which is a Harper love-in, I was laughed at, ridiculed and told it was good that I could not vote since I wasn't voting for Harper. :wacko:

Well I and my family, plus more members, are former PCers and Clement/Stronach supporters, which was known to the Harper camp through their phone canvessing and we did NOT receive our fax ballot, which is the only method that we are allowed to vote.

So I am NOT spreading rumour but FACTS!!! And when I posted this info on FD which is a Harper love-in, I was laughed at, ridiculed and told it was good that I could not vote since I wasn't voting for Harper. 

Why do I have a hard time believing that story? <_<

As far as I'm concerned, its still all rumour, innuendo, and underhanded campaigning.

Its the other candidates who have shown themselves to be desperate in this race. Not Harper.

And I think that tale might serve as an example of just that. ;)

Hiti wrote:

I was laughed at, ridiculed and told it was good that I could not vote since I wasn't voting for Harper

No you weren't. You were laughed at, ridiculed and told it was good because you claimed it was a Harper conspiracy that you didn't get your ballot and that only non Harper supporters weren't getting them.

• 1 year later...

Where you rather be today, in Harper's position waning or languishing in the latest national polls, and less popular than Jack Layton, the leader of the New Democrats, or in Stronach's position as a cabinet minister in our current national government?

Some people have said Harper wants the prime minister's job too badly. Others say he doesn't want it enough. Which is it?