Tzipi Livni to form government

HisSelf

Here is a CNN/Time quote about Livni written by Condoleeza Rice..

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/tim...1614647,00.html

Pithy Condy quote: "Tzipi has not just been my colleague; she has become my friend."

Livni first emerged as a Sharon advisor. Should give some good insight into what direction she will follow.

While the attention of the US is diverted with the presidential election, collapse of the financial markets. Georgia, Afghanistan, and Iraq, watch for Lipni to ramp up settlement building, the persecution of Palestinians, attacks on Iran, etc. etc...

Edited by HisSelf

Here is a CNN/Time quote about Livni written by Condoleeza Rice..

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/tim...1614647,00.html

Pithy Condy quote: "Tzipi has not just been my colleague; she has become my friend."

Livni first emerged as a Sharon advisor. Should give some good insight into what direction she will follow.

While the attention of the US is diverted with the presidential election, collapse of the financial markets. Georgia, Afghanistan, and Iraq, watch for Lipni to ramp up settlement building, the persecution of Palestinians, attacks on Iran, etc. etc...

Oh yeah. And watch for a heavier Holocaust presence in the right wing media.

Only a Jewish mother is fit to rule Israel - God knows the males are wimps.

Only a Jewish mother is fit to rule Israel - God knows the males are wimps.

This is what happens when you try to have a serious discussion about Israeli poltics. The kooks come out of the woodwork.

Don't feel offended, Oleg Bach. I'm, sure Rue, M Dancer, JBG and the rest of the riot squad will be out with their tear gas grenades in no time.

"Israel's first female prime minister since Golda Meir"

Why is this an issue? The media likes to make such remarks, but it's really irrelevant isn't it? What happens when there is another female PM? "The third female PM since Meir and Livni" And the fourth? Fifth?

How about she just be referred to as the next PM. Period.

This is what happens when you try to have a serious discussion about Israeli poltics. The kooks come out of the woodwork.

Don't feel offended, Oleg Bach. I'm, sure Rue, M Dancer, JBG and the rest of the riot squad will be out with their tear gas grenades in no time.

I'm sure Rue already has a life-size poster of her up on his bedroom wall. And mom no doubt is wondering why he's suddenly spending so much time in there alone...

Right your comments have such credibility and such a serious tone to them. You just came on and posted a subjective negative opinion based on your bias. How does that contribute to any debate or discussion and why would it be taken seriously.

You could have easily written 3 words, Israel is poo.

It would have had as much substance.

As for what Oleg said, he knws as a Jewish man I laughed. Unlike you at least he tries to lighten up sometimes. Oh by the way Oleg who you calling a wuss. Lol.

I'm sure Rue already has a life-size poster of her up on his bedroom wall. And mom no doubt is wondering why he's suddenly spending so much time in there alone...

Lol they let you out? How are you? I am not Israeli so my opinion means butkus. Its what Israelis will vote for that is significant. If I was Israeli I probably would have voted for her yes. But get it right, I am 52. I no longer have posters in my bed room. I have been married 20 years. The wife calls the shots on any decor and I am jiggy with that. Besides its Lindsay Lohan I dream of. Everyone knows that. I settled on Lindsay because Buffy and BC Chick are just not available and AmericanWoman has too much class to be associated with moi.

And by the way smart ass do not I repeat do not send me any Sara Palin photoes. I know you love her.

I settled on Lindsay because Buffy and BC Chick are just not available and AmericanWoman has too much class to be associated with moi.

How can I be available when you still have my heart Rue? Look, I barely come around for over a year and you're still calling my name. How could any man ever compete with that?