Dion agrees to meet Harper in Labour Day showdown

:)

My point being, it is accepted mythology that the Nazi's were from the extreme right when in fact they had much much more in common with the moden NDP than they do the Harper Tories. More in common with the US Democrats than the Republicans. More in common with the various incantations of the European green party than the British Tories. etc etc.

You have got to be joking. The Nazi's were ultra controlling paternalistic authoritarians, not that different from the conservatives, but totally different from the NDP who champion individual civil liberties. The Nazi's invented the war on drugs(drug users actually), and were also very happy to exterminate the homosexuals. You are delusional, might want to take a little walk down to the nearest mental health facility and have a little chat with the triage nurse.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

My point being, it is accepted mythology that the Nazi's were from the extreme right when in fact they had much much more in common with the moden NDP than they do the Harper Tories. More in common with the US Democrats than the Republicans. More in common with the various incantations of the European green party than the British Tories. etc etc.

They have more in common with Nationalistic parties...of which we have none that can be taken seriously in Canada or in the US.

You have got to be joking. The Nazi's were ultra controlling paternalistic authoritarians, not that different from the conservatives, but totally different from the NDP who champion individual civil liberties. The Nazi's invented the war on drugs(drug users actually), and were also very happy to exterminate the homosexuals. You are delusional, might want to take a little walk down to the nearest mental health facility and have a little chat with the triage nurse.

"... totally different from the NDP who champion individual civil liberties." That hasn't been my observation. From what I've seen they have a Limbaugh definition of civil liberties: everyone has the freedom to agree with them!

"... totally different from the NDP who champion individual civil liberties." That hasn't been my observation. From what I've seen they have a Limbaugh definition of civil liberties: everyone has the freedom to agree with them!

One of the most essential individual liberties is property rights...I'm glad the NDP are on side... :lol:

.... but totally different from the NDP who champion individual civil liberties.

When did the NDP come out in favour of the Right to Work legislation?

I know more than a few who are in unions and would love to opt out of the collective bargaining and stop paying the extrortion thay call unions dues and instead pocket the couple of thousand of their own money.

You calling me mentally delusional is the best compliment I have received in ages.

Thank you

You calling me mentally delusional is the best compliment I have received in ages.

Thank you

What's delusional is suggesting that the tories are going to come in with such sweeping legislation that will dramatically change the course of the country and will win the next election down the road.

As for the NDP being a "free" party, just ask the pig farmers in Southern Manitoba who aren't allowed to buy pigs.