Russian Threats!

wulf42

Where there's no progress there cannot be freedom. Back in the old days most of humanity were slaves.

Progress comes first, and for it to come a strong State is required to preserve and distribute the natural resources that fuel the progress. Without a strong State those resources would be robbed by foreign companies and the people of the land would have gotten next to nothing.

So my point of veiw is develop the country to a level where freedom can be possible first, then talk about how to become more "democratic" and get more "freedom". So far the American idea of "Freedom" outside USA is robbing foreign nations of their oil.

Turkmenistan will sell to Russia because Russia can afford to buy natural gas at EU prices ;)

You admire slavory, including dominance of state machine over personality. I do not.

Your advice to leaders of Turkmenistan goes a little bit late. Unless you fly there and try them to change their mind. It's always hard to break already done deal. In such case be careful. It's not safe place anymore. Just FYI.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hate website is not a cool way to promote democratic ideas, wouldn't you agree?

It's all depends on the definition of "democratic idea" and "hate".

It is very democratic idea to liberate Russian people from evil empire (Russian Feferation) and let them have their national country.

By talking about national country I'm not promoting any racism. National countries are: most of European countries, Israel, etc.

I also don't think that http://vdesyatku.net/eng should be labeled as a "hate" site.

They love Russian people and Russian culture; and they don't like anybody who kills Russians and destroy Russian culture without any regard of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age or disability.

Saying Russians want to be liberated from Russian Federation is the same as saying Americans want to be liberated of the United States of America. To any person with even a limited capability of crtitical thought both are nonsense and absurd.

PoliticalCitizen, if you love Russian Empire, what are you doing here? - Go back to your beloved Putin/Medvedev. Enjoy while supply last.

I don't care about American polls. I see the results of American votes.

Did you see any recent votes? ;-)

Mister Willson T. (or should I say MMT's alter ego?) :)

A hate website is not a cool way to promote democratic ideas, wouldn't you agree?

Saying Russians want to be liberated from Russian Federation is the same as saying Americans want to be liberated of the United States of America. To any person with even a limited capability of crtitical thought both are nonsense and absurd.

I don't care about American polls. I see the results of American votes.

1. I don't know Willson T.

2. I'd agree that it's not convenient to promote ideas different than hate while being labeled with the "hate" marker already. But I don't think they labeled themselves though. And I can't help them with different brand. It doesn't change my opinion on their fight against the fascist regime of Russia's Federation.

3. Your constant attempt to compare US and RF look pretty awkward. It's like comparing apples and oranges. You claimed that you lived in the Soviet Union and you're aware of the American life stile. I guess, you should try real hard to explain to those Russians who fled SU/RF to US, that US is not different than SU. BTW, do you know anyone who dripped the US citizenship in favor of RF's one?

It's all depends on the definition of "democratic idea" and "hate".

It is very democratic idea to liberate Russian people from evil empire (Russian Feferation) and let them have their national country.

By talking about national country I'm not promoting any racism. National countries are: most of European countries, Israel, etc.

I agree, it depends on terms and conditions. If I hate totalitarian & police state, then sure, you could operate with word "hate" while talking about me.

I assume that KGB hates the western values like freedom.

However, if you'd extend your brain, you wouldn't put me on the same spot with the KGB.

I also don't think that http://vdesyatku.net/eng should be labeled as a "hate" site.

They love Russian people and Russian culture; and they don't like anybody who kills Russians and destroy Russian culture without any regard of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age or disability.

Whatever. If there are Russians who hate to be KGB slaves, then I salute them. If they share the best values of the west, I'm with them.

I remember article on that site, written by Russian prof. It's exactly matches this topic! It's about Russia to the West as threat or hope.

... PoliticalCitizen, if you love Russian Empire, what are you doing here? - Go back to your beloved Putin/Medvedev. Enjoy while supply last...

I think somebody already asked the PC on another thread, why he advocated Soviets and criticized the West so vigorously and kept living in Canada at the same time. I don't remember the answer. Perhaps, he simply works for the KGB colonel Putin? It's my guess, but it'd explain everything :)

I think somebody already asked the PC on another thread, why he advocated Soviets and criticized the West so vigorously and kept living in Canada at the same time. I don't remember the answer. Perhaps, he simply works for the KGB colonel Putin? It's my guess, but it'd explain everything :)

That person was me, I did not get an answer, I have proved that PC is a hypocrite and he put me on ignore because he knows his case holds as much water as a wicker basket. He will not address this and continue to bash the west which has been very good to him.

That person was me, I did not get an answer, I have proved that PC is a hypocrite and he put me on ignore because he knows his case holds as much water as a wicker basket. He will not address this and continue to bash the west which has been very good to him.

MMT, Wilson T. and Adhesion,

It appears that if you guys are not the same person then closely related ;)

You keep promoting a hate website on a Canadian forum - are you sure that's kosher?

Since you keep bringing it up - are you working for this crappy website? Or are you volunteers in promoting hate and faschism? Because this is what it does...

Belyaev is a Faschist. I'd say he doesn't even deserve a trial.

If you guys KNOW you're banned in Russia - I'd watch out... remember the spy that was poisoned in UK? He was probably harder to get to than you are...

OK bb, here's your answer - I hope it will bring you some peace :D

I figured that since I answered Argus' posts I could reply to some of yours too - both of you guys appear to be young, hot-headed and full of your own "superiority". That's a natural phase in the development of a human male - I've been there too ;)

You called me a hypocrite - even though it is hardly an argument and more of a personal attack I can see where you're coming from.

Here's what you need to realize: I am here on the same rights as you or Argus or anyone else. I have also probalby paid more in taxes than both of you together... My word as a Canadian Citizen bears same significance and value as yours. My opinion is an opinion of a Canadian. If you don't like it - get out ( both of you :P )

See? That doesn't feel nice... But once you get it through your head life will become a little easier (because you clearly hate a lot more people than just myself).

OK bb, here's your answer - I hope it will bring you some peace :D

I figured that since I answered Argus' posts I could reply to some of yours too - both of you guys appear to be young, hot-headed and full of your own "superiority". That's a natural phase in the development of a human male - I've been there too ;)

You called me a hypocrite - even though it is hardly an argument and more of a personal attack I can see where you're coming from.

Here's what you need to realize: I am here on the same rights as you or Argus or anyone else. I have also probalby paid more in taxes than both of you together... My word as a Canadian Citizen bears same significance and value as yours. My opinion is an opinion of a Canadian. If you don't like it - get out ( both of you :P )

See? That doesn't feel nice... But once you get it through your head life will become a little easier (because you clearly hate a lot more people than just myself).

I love it when workers try to play the I pay more tax than me game. I run a 2000 acre grain farm that will gross approx 1 mill this year. My GST will be higher than your income tax deductions.

Here's what you need to realize, you can say whatever you want no argument there, I however can also say whatever I want. When I call someone a hypocrite that is not a personal attack, I am reading what they say and am calling BS. I agree and disagree with both DrGreenthumb and JDobbin on a regular basis, however they are consistent and it makes for an interesting and challenging debate.

As for you being a hypocrite, I will prove it again, you have moved to Canada and enjoy our high standard of living which came about due to our financial accumen and foreign policy, yet you bitch and complain about how evil the west is and how inferior it is compared to the USSR, yet the USSR failed. You have the fundamental right to complain, everyone does, however you must realize that when you move to a country that embraces the values you despise and you have a better life than the former USSR, when you spout how inferior the west is and how evil it is.

As for growing up, if you can't tell the difference between logical/ethical rights and fundamental rights, we know who needs to do the growing up. In other words you moving here from the USSR and doing better than you could ever do in the USSR does not give you the logical/ethical right to run Canada down and tout that the USSR/Russia is better than the West; your argument loses credibility and you become a hypocrite. Fundamentally you can run down Canada and the West to your heart's content, our policy enables you the right to do that whereas in the USSR you don't have that right.

Let me put it this way, myself and Drgreenthumb have a night and day position on marijuana use, if I were to suddenly start "enjoying" the "benefits" of pot smoking and still continue my position on it, Drgreenthumb would rightly call me a hypocrite and hand me my ass.

Your entitled to an opinion, but whether or not is credible is not a right. If that is a personal attack, I suggest a visit to a therapist.

You keep promoting a hate website on a Canadian forum - are you sure that's kosher?

Since you keep bringing it up - are you working for this crappy website? Or are you volunteers in promoting hate and faschism? Because this is what it does...

If you guys KNOW you're banned in Russia - I'd watch out... remember the spy that was poisoned in UK? He was probably harder to get to than you are...

I speak for myself.

1. I 'promote' the site, because I liked it.

2. It doesn't matter where I write to express my opinion;

3. I do not promote fascism. Quite opposite. Apparently, you promote fascism, totalitarian regime and abuse of human rights. You advocate the Putin's aggression which is no different than Hitler's one. Read your notes on this forum.

Your employer Vladimir Putin is true fascist and Hague Court will be surely suitable place for him in the nearest future, IMO.

4. Fascist Putin tries to kill Russian nationalist Belyaev. I wish Mr. Belyaev good health and strength in his fight against the oppressive police regime in Russia for the Russian democratic state. Putin's regime is not just a threat to Russians. It's the threat to whole civilized world. Everyone in the West could see it now.

Except you. No wonder. You serve this evil.

5. I am not banned from anywhere. But your threat to kill me (sic!) just proved your real KGB roots. If I were you, I'd be a bit more cautious. Aren't you aware about such thing as being expelled from the country? You could be sent to your native land and loose all benefits of the western life stile. Think about it before dropping next poison in here.

I love it when workers try to play the I pay more tax than me game. I run a 2000 acre grain farm that will gross approx 1 mill this year. My GST will be higher than your income tax deductions.

Here's what you need to realize, you can say whatever you want no argument there, I however can also say whatever I want. When I call someone a hypocrite that is not a personal attack, I am reading what they say and am calling BS. I agree and disagree with both DrGreenthumb and JDobbin on a regular basis, however they are consistent and it makes for an interesting and challenging debate.

As for you being a hypocrite, I will prove it again, you have moved to Canada and enjoy our high standard of living which came about due to our financial accumen and foreign policy, yet you bitch and complain about how evil the west is and how inferior it is compared to the USSR, yet the USSR failed. You have the fundamental right to complain, everyone does, however you must realize that when you move to a country that embraces the values you despise and you have a better life than the former USSR, when you spout how inferior the west is and how evil it is.

As for growing up, if you can't tell the difference between logical/ethical rights and fundamental rights, we know who needs to do the growing up. In other words you moving here from the USSR and doing better than you could ever do in the USSR does not give you the logical/ethical right to run Canada down and tout that the USSR/Russia is better than the West; your argument loses credibility and you become a hypocrite. Fundamentally you can run down Canada and the West to your heart's content, our policy enables you the right to do that whereas in the USSR you don't have that right.

Let me put it this way, myself and Drgreenthumb have a night and day position on marijuana use, if I were to suddenly start "enjoying" the "benefits" of pot smoking and still continue my position on it, Drgreenthumb would rightly call me a hypocrite and hand me my ass.

Your entitled to an opinion, but whether or not is credible is not a right. If that is a personal attack, I suggest a visit to a therapist.

I have acknowledged your position.

Why don't you drop the "moving here" part? I AM HERE, just as you are. I have not COME HERE to visit you. I LIVE HERE. I find any reference to me being some kind of an "unwanted guest" offensive. I do not just "enjoy the lush Western life" - I contribute to it, more so than some Canadians who were born here.

I do not say the West is evil - I am part of the West. As such, I am free to denounce the perverse foreign policies employed by our big neighbor down South and call our mass media a bunch of liars on their farce of representing the Georgian conflict.

I believe Canada is a great country with infinite potential, but it needs to change substantially to truly represent the will of its people. Don't forget - around 250,000 immigrants come here every year...

I never said Russia is better than Canada or even US. I was defending the Russian side of the Georgian conflict because of how immensely WRONG the picture was (and still is in some instances) being portrayed by ALL major Western mass media companies.

I'm sure in expressing my opinions here I'm speaking for a large portion of the Russian-speaking (not just ethnic Russian) immigrants in Canada.

I speak for myself.

1. I 'promote' the site, because I liked it.

2. It doesn't matter where I write to express my opinion;

3. I do not promote fascism. Quite opposite. Apparently, you promote fascism, totalitarian regime and abuse of human rights. You advocate the Putin's aggression which is no different than Hitler's one. Read your notes on this forum.

Your employer Vladimir Putin is true fascist and Hague Court will be surely suitable place for him in the nearest future, IMO.

4. Fascist Putin tries to kill Russian nationalist Belyaev. I wish Mr. Belyaev good health and strength in his fight against the oppressive police regime in Russia for the Russian democratic state. Putin's regime is not just a threat to Russians. It's the threat to whole civilized world. Everyone in the West could see it now.

Except you. No wonder. You serve this evil.

5. I am not banned from anywhere. But your threat to kill me (sic!) just proved your real KGB roots. If I were you, I'd be a bit more cautious. Aren't you aware about such thing as being expelled from the country? You could be sent to your native land and loose all benefits of the western life stile. Think about it before dropping next poison in here.

I apologize for what may have sounded like a threat... it was not meant to be one.

"Faschist" is not a term to be used lightly... Russia has an elected government and has opposition representation in the Duma's... Georgia doesn't ...

I have acknowledged your position.

Why don't you drop the "moving here" part? I AM HERE, just as you are. I have not COME HERE to visit you. I LIVE HERE. I find any reference to me being some kind of an "unwanted guest" offensive. I do not just "enjoy the lush Western life" - I contribute to it, more so than some Canadians who were born here.

I do not say the West is evil - I am part of the West. As such, I am free to denounce the perverse foreign policies employed by our big neighbor down South and call our mass media a bunch of liars on their farce of representing the Georgian conflict.

I believe Canada is a great country with infinite potential, but it needs to change substantially to truly represent the will of its people. Don't forget - around 250,000 immigrants come here every year...

I never said Russia is better than Canada or even US. I was defending the Russian side of the Georgian conflict because of how immensely WRONG the picture was (and still is in some instances) being portrayed by ALL major Western mass media companies.

I'm sure in expressing my opinions here I'm speaking for a large portion of the Russian-speaking (not just ethnic Russian) immigrants in Canada.

theoretically speaking, using your logic, if I moved to Russia and became a russian citizen, should I logically be running their government down and how they do things down? No, I don't think so, I chose to live there and I would be a hypocrite.

It is the big neighbour down south that is providing a market for your job. You have the fundamental right to denounce them, but logically you chose to move to a place where we depend on the US. As BC2004 says, you voted with your feet.

I won't drop the moving here, it is the centre piece of my argument, choosing to move here for a better life and trashing us is extremely offensive to native Canadians, especially this one who not only contributes big tax dollars, spending big dollars improving the economy, and helping stock the grocery store and fuel pumps so Canadians don't have to grow gardens and worry about food and fuel. Someone like Myata has a stronger case to trash the west as a person who lives here as this individual couldn't help being born here, however I still believe this person is also a hypocrite. In your case, you chose to come here and it defies logic that you trash the west and it's policies.

You also have to realize with choices come tradeoffs. I would have as much right to trash russia if i move there as you have the right to trash the west as you moved here.

theoretically speaking, using your logic, if I moved to Russia and became a russian citizen, should I logically be running their government down and how they do things down? No, I don't think so, I chose to live there and I would be a hypocrite.

It is the big neighbour down south that is providing a market for your job. You have the fundamental right to denounce them, but logically you chose to move to a place where we depend on the US. As BC2004 says, you voted with your feet.

I won't drop the moving here, it is the centre piece of my argument, choosing to move here for a better life and trashing us is extremely offensive to native Canadians, especially this one who not only contributes big tax dollars, spending big dollars improving the economy, and helping stock the grocery store and fuel pumps so Canadians don't have to grow gardens and worry about food and fuel. Someone like Myata has a stronger case to trash the west as a person who lives here as this individual couldn't help being born here, however I still believe this person is also a hypocrite. In your case, you chose to come here and it defies logic that you trash the west and it's policies.

You also have to realize with choices come tradeoffs. I would have as much right to trash russia if i move there as you have the right to trash the west as you moved here.

OK, BC is right, I voted with my feet. But I did not vote for the US Administration nor for their aggressive external policy. I voted for the Western Way of Life which I found and would not trade off for anything as nothing better exists rigtht now. If something better is possible I hope to contribute to building it right here, in Canada.

I am not anti-US, just against their external policy. I moved to Canada BEFORE NATO bombed Serbia and before many other decisions that enraged me...

You keep identifying the West with USA's aggressive behaviour. They're not quite the same. It was not like that when there was balance in the world, and it will most likely not bring USA or Canada any good... just look at where we are in Afghanistan.

I personally would like Canada to be more independent and to have its own voice - not just blindly follow...

You keep promoting a hate website on a Canadian forum -

I've never promoted any hate website. If you disagree with any topic posted on vdesyatku.net, you can start new topic and criticize it. Or you can post your comment on that website.

are you sure that's kosher?

As far as I know, the process of making something "kosher" involves strict following of some Jewish code or/and direct supervision of some religious Jew authority.

Sorry, none of my actions are "kosher".

I'm not trained in this art. Are you?

I am promoting justice. Russian Federation was and is Evil Empire, which never condemned and abandoned Bolsheviks' terror.

Stop your stupid labeling game! You cannot even spell word "fascist" correctly.

Again, I'm for justice. Even KGB spy like you deserves a trial.

I'm not afraid of your KGB friends.

Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

I've never promoted any hate website. If you disagree with any topic posted on vdesyatku.net, you can start new topic and criticize it. Or you can post your comment on that website.

As far as I know, the process of making something "kosher" involves strict following of some Jewish code or/and direct supervision of some religious Jew authority.

Sorry, none of my actions are "kosher".

I'm not trained in this art. Are you?

I am promoting justice. Russian Federation was and is Evil Empire, which never condemned and abandoned Bolsheviks' terror.

Stop your stupid labeling game! You cannot even spell word "fascist" correctly.

Again, I'm for justice. Even KGB spy like you deserves a trial.

I'm not afraid of your KGB friends.

Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

OK, let's try to have an intelligent conversation.

What has the Russian Federation done to anger you (in your own words, please)?

Interesting! Now a Political Citizen decides who deserves trial and who does not. Then you - Political Citizen - should better go to a Nazi forum if you know in advance who deserves to live and who does not deserve to live. Even Neo-KGB Putin's regime is trying to disguise the torches and make everybody feel that justice is on its way. But it looks like Political Citizen goes beyond Mr. Putin. Is Stalin your favorite?

hear hear!

Well said

Interesting! Now a Political Citizen decides who deserves trial and who does not. Then you - Political Citizen - should better go to a Nazi forum if you know in advance who deserves to live and who does not deserve to live. Even Neo-KGB Putin's regime is trying to disguise the torches and make everybody feel that justice is on its way. But it looks like Political Citizen goes beyond Mr. Putin. Is Stalin your favorite?

I was trying to be argumentative and did not really mean it.

Everyone deserves a trial.

OK, let's try to have an intelligent conversation.

What has the Russian Federation done to anger you (in your own words, please)?

Unlike the person who has time and funding to post 400 messages per month, I have no time and desire to discuss myself.

For near documentary reference of crimes of USSR against humanity, please check book of Solzhenitsyn's "The Gulag Archipelago".

I may add something personal to that - two of my relatives was sent to jail without trial by Bolsheviks.

For more recent evidence check vdesyatky.net/eng and other opposition sites.

Russian Federation (RF) is proud ancestor of USSR.

They even discussing of returning statue of Dzerzhinsky (Bolsheviks notorious murderer, founder of KGB) in the center of Moscow (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nr2.ru%2Fmoskow%2F196896.html&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en (translated by Google)).

That kaRFagen must be destroyed!

Wilson, I think, you meant to say that SU was the ancestor of RF. But it doesn't matter. They both mirror each other. As for your relatives suffered the brutality of Evil Empire - please accept my condolences.

Let me also say, that I don't believe that a civilized human being have to suffer personally in order to understand that Evil is not the same as Good.

PC, you mention that RF had 'elected government and opposition'. You were mistaken. The 'election' in Putin's police state is not election. Everything is fixed. No opposition with right to oppose Putin without fear for their lives. Back to the USSR...

You also wrote that Georgia doesn't have government elect. I didn't know that yet. Is Saakashvili the same KGB dictator as Putin?

Unlike the person who has time and funding to post 400 messages per month, I have no time and desire to discuss myself.

You are very observant :)

But we are not trying to discussing myself or yourself in this thread, but the developing standoff of Russia vs. NATO.

Yes, I posted that many messages because I saw the biggest part of my former homeland (USSR) being painted black. When you witness a great injustice the wost thing you can do is behave like nothing happened.

For near documentary reference of crimes of USSR against humanity, please check book of Solzhenitsyn's "The Gulag Archipelago".

I may add something personal to that - two of my relatives was sent to jail without trial by Bolsheviks.

Are you Russian? I'm not sure how familiar you are with Russia's history, but Bolsheviks did not come from Mars. You can compare them to Yankees in USA: Yankees fought the South, Reds fought Whites... both won. This is a natural evolution of the societies of our countries. Yes, bad things happened, but the overall result for both countries was positive after the civil wars. In Soviet Union peasants built an industrial state that won WW2 and rivaled the West in many regards.

The Russan Tsarist regime also commited crimes against humanity, for example 1905...

Americans had their own witchhunt and executed suspected "Commies"...

Russian Federation (RF) is proud ancestor of USSR.

They even discussing of returning statue of Dzerzhinsky (Bolsheviks notorious murderer, founder of KGB) in the center of Moscow (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nr2.ru%2Fmoskow%2F196896.html&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ru&tl=en (translated by Google)).

Actually the true heir of Soviet Union's proud past is the Union State of RF and Belarus. More countries expressed their desire to join the Union State at various times, latest one being Abkhazia.

That kaRFagen must be destroyed!

Good luck :D

In Soviet Union peasants built an industrial state that won WW2 and rivaled the West in many regards.

Yet another who doesn't have a clue as to the actual history of that conflict. No one nation "won" WWII, it was a collective effort of the Allies that defeated the Axis. Russia most certainly did not "win" WWII.

PC, you mention that RF had 'elected government and opposition'. You were mistaken. The 'election' in Putin's police state is not election. Everything is fixed. No opposition with right to oppose Putin without fear for their lives. Back to the USSR...

You also wrote that Georgia doesn't have government elect. I didn't know that yet. Is Saakashvili the same KGB dictator as Putin?

I partially agree. But please consider the following facts:

US: Bush Jr. stole the election in 2000 and then rose to popularity after 9/11 as he sent troops to both Afghanistan and Iraq. He actually got VOTED into the office in 2004. Paradox?

RF: Putin came from nowhere - appointed by Yeltsin as a successor in an unprecedented step, absolutely unexpected by Russians. This announcement came right at new year 2000. Putin rose to popularity during his military actions in Chechnya. Then he also got ELECTED into the office. Sounds similar?

Georgia: Saakashvili came to power as a result of US-sponsored "Rose Revolution". He then rose ( ;) ) to popularity by promising Georgians to re-unite Georgia. He has tried to do that by force, encouraged by NATO (or at least USA and Israel - most likely so they can use Georgia's airfields to launch attacks on Iran) and failed miserably... There's no opposition representation in Georgia's parliament yet Bush and Condy only refer to it as the "Democratically Elected"...

You should notice similarities. And if indeed Russia does not have a full-fledged democracy than USA does not have that either.