Sir Paul McCartney to play on Quebec City's Plains of Abraham

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is? News to me.

That should have read 'British West Indies Crown Colony of Jamaica'.

Jamaica is the third most populous English speaking country in the Americas after the U.S. and Canada.

It is obvious you are a bigot and refuse to accept the fact that White, English speaking Christians of the Anglosphere are currently the dominant culture of the entire planet.

That should have read 'British West Indies Crown Colony of Jamaica'.

Jamaica is the third most populous English speaking country in the Americas after the U.S. and Canada.

It is obvious you are a bigot and refuse to accept the fact that White, English speaking Christians of the Anglosphere are currently the dominant culture of the entire planet.

Are you sticking with Jamaica being a colony of Britain?

So we can add an arthritic grasp of history to your list of intellectual ailments?

Jamaica slowly gained increasing independence from the United Kingdom. In 1958, it became a province in the Federation of the West Indies, a federation among the British West Indies. Jamaica attained full independence by leaving the federation in 1962.

Are you sticking with Jamaica being a colony of Britain?

Jamaica to-day, like Canada is a Commonwealth realm, with a British tradition so strong that its official SINGLE language is the English language.

I don't know why I bother to waste my time with an idiot like you whose only purpose is to ridicule the intellect of other posters and derail or destroy or control the post topic to in order to censure material Dancer finds personally offensive.

Jamaica to-day, like Canada is a Commonwealth realm, with a British tradition so strong that its official SINGLE language is the English language.

I don't know why I bother to waste my time with an idiot like you whose only purpose is to ridicule the intellect of other posters and derail or destroy or control the post topic to in order to censure material Dancer finds personally offensive.

Would that be a yes or a no to the question?

I would never attempt to ridicule your intellect knowing full well what a futile effort that would be.

I would never attempt to ridicule your intellect knowing full well what a futile effort that would be.

You can't anyways, since like you I am virtual and your words are nothing but a product of the imagination.

And in your case a product of the imagination is comparable to in reality, to an individual with a severe mental disorder.

You don't have to be of the White race to be part of and enjoy the benefits of the White Anglosphere culture.

So, let me get this straight: it's no longer "White Culture," it's "White Anglosphere Culture." That, Lefless, still presumes that there is such a thing as a "White Culture" that supersedes all the sub-cultures within various predominantly Caucasian populated countries. I think that you're making an attempt at drawing a connection between culture and race; as though Caucasians developed a culture purely because they are, well, Caucasian. However, as everyone knows, correlation does not always equal causation; hence, Caucasians have many different cultures amongst them. There is no one "White Culture." Anglosphere countries themselves do not even have a common culture. Though they do share similarities, that's because their present cultures are built on the Scots/Irish/Anglo-Saxon cultures that were imported, exported, and transported amongst the colonies of the Empire. The fact that those who did the importing, exporting, and transporting were mostly of the whitish skin colour is just a coincidence, not a reason.

Edited by g_bambino

Jamaica to-day, like Canada is a Commonwealth realm

Jamaica is a) a colony of Britain... B) a British West Indies Crown Colony... c) a Commonwealth realm. A bit like the "White Culture to White Anglosphere Culture" scenario, you seem to modify your answer every time to make it appear as though you knew what you were talking about all along. Oh well, at least you now agree that Jamaica is an independent kingdom and not subordinate to the United Kingdom.

Edited by g_bambino

Oh well, at least you now agree that Jamaica is an independent kingdom and not subordinate to the United Kingdom.

Jamaica is not an independent kingdom.

Like Canada being a member of the Commonwealth it basically abides by the constitution of a foreign land.

If Jamaica was truly independent it would severe all ties with Britain.

It is not a coincendence.

It is all about power and possessing the ability to develop an advanced culture.

So, you then believe that Caucasians possess a greater ability to develop an advanced culture?

Uh huh. So, then, because the UK shares a monarch with Jamaica and Canada, the UK is not independent?

Like Canada being a member of the Commonwealth it basically abides by the constitution of a foreign land.

...arthritic grasp of political science

So, you then believe that Caucasians possess a greater ability to develop an advanced culture?

They developed the tools to accomplish this great feat.

Uh huh. So, then, because the UK shares a monarch with Jamaica and Canada, the UK is not independent?

The monarch serves as head of state of 15 other Commonwealth countries.

This puts the U.K. in a personal union with those other states. It is a country with no single constitution.

This puts the U.K. in a awkward position even though is sovereign island country.

I would say it is tied down by its own apron strings and is not an independent country as it is a part of four constituent countries.

They developed the tools to accomplish this great feat.

That doesn't address what I asked. I stateed: "The fact that those who did the importing, exporting, and transporting were mostly of the whitish skin colour is just a coincidence, not a reason"; to which you responded: "It is not a coincendence. It is all about power and possessing the ability to develop an advanced culture." That statement says you believe the British to have been successful imperialists purely because they were Caucasians. You can either deny or affirm this reading of your words.

The monarch serves as head of state of 15 other Commonwealth countries.

This puts the U.K. in a personal union with those other states. It is a country with no single constitution.

This puts the U.K. in a awkward position even though is sovereign island country.

I would say it is tied down by its own apron strings and is not an independent country as it is a part of four constituent countries.

The UK is one state made up of four constituent countries, not one of four constituent parts of some other state. As a single state, it has one constitution. This, however, has absolutely no bearing on the subject at hand. I stated: "Jamaica is an independent kingdom and not subordinate to the United Kingdom"; to which you responded: "Jamaica is not an independent kingdom. If Jamaica was truly independent it would severe all ties with Britain." That statement says you believe countries in personal union with the UK to not be independent. If that were the case, you would also have to say that the UK is not independent because it is in personal union with the 15 other realms of the Commonwealth. You can either deny or affirm this reading of your words.

I stated: "Jamaica is an independent kingdom and not subordinate to the United Kingdom"; to which you responded: "Jamaica is not an independent kingdom. If Jamaica was truly independent it would severe all ties with Britain." That statement says you believe countries in personal union with the UK to not be independent. If that were the case, you would also have to say that the UK is not independent because it is in personal union with the 15 other realms of the Commonwealth. You can either deny or affirm this reading of your words.

I did say the U.K. is not independent.

And we already know it is in a personal union with 15 other countries

What I said was:

The U.K. technically is in a personal union not only with 15 other countries but with itself as it cannot do what it wishes since itself is a creation of four separate entities, each with powers if their own.

BTW- provide a link that proves the U.K. has a single written constitution.

I know that isn't what you said and don't come back with the Magna Carta, Bill of Rights etc. because this is not a single written constitution.

It has no single written constitution.

Edited by Leafless

That doesn't address what I asked. I stateed: "The fact that those who did the importing, exporting, and transporting were mostly of the whitish skin colour is just a coincidence, not a reason"; to which you responded: "It is not a coincendence. It is all about power and possessing the ability to develop an advanced culture." That statement says you believe the British to have been successful imperialists purely because they were Caucasians. You can either deny or affirm this reading of your words.

There is no sense in denying anything.

The imperialist were in fact White and successful.

So what?

Are you denying some groups posses the ability to be more successful then other groups.

Basically because they do not share the same heritage/language and shared values relating to the historical relationship between Great Britain and the U.S. and other English speaking countries.

So, they're white because they do not share the same relationship that exist between Great Britain and other English-speaking countries? :lol: