Keith Olbermann to Bush: SHUT THE HELL UP!

Same lame tactics the Bush Administration has used through the terms. Same tactics you portray. Dishonesty with distraction, claiming the high ground. But you don't care as we know.

So everything you say from now on is a lie. This shows to me you have no integrity as a human. You don't really ever stand for anything specific.

Nonsense....I have never claimed any ground, other than the obvious...there is no high ground except for navel gazers like you. While you piss and moan about a single foreign administration, you ignore the continuum of power and policies going back to your own defunct empire, even when such policies are one and the same. Spare me from judgements based on your half-baked, refried, twice removed understanding of what me or my country stands for. America is not here to live up to your bloated expectations..it is the same as it ever was...Bush or no Bush.

Look we all know for a fact there were lies to get to war. I know you and I both understand the real reasons behind the war. But you are too chicken it seems to even admit it. You love shuffling the blame where it suits you. Exactly how the Bush administration does things. Hell you might even be one of those Pentagon paid bloggers to spew forth the garbage they represent.

More keyboard drivel....stop smugly pretending you are superior while living exactly as I do on the Good Ship Lollipop. I have consistently reported the reasons and objectives for war in Iraq without flinching, and other members know this to be true. A brutal lack of "fiction" is my hallmark. You can't understand what you do not know.

You represent falacies and fictitious arguments. Like the Bush Administration. You simply represent many things that are wrong with the current administration , and humanity on the whole.

Oh great, now you have passed judgement on all of humanity, as if it even matters. My "arguments" are based on the sharp edge and stink of reality, and you can handle neither.

Nonsense....I have never claimed any ground, other than the obvious...there is no high ground except for navel gazers like you. While you piss and moan about a single foreign administration, you ignore the continuum of power and policies going back to your own defunct empire, even when such policies are one and the same. Spare me from judgements based on your half-baked, refried, twice removed understanding of what me or my country stands for. America is not here to live up to your bloated expectations..it is the same as it ever was...Bush or no Bush..

Oh please. Everytime you brought up Canada, I agreed with you. So how you claim I am on the high road is a joke. Canada was never an empire. Or are you talking about the British Empire which spawned the US and Canadian colonies at the start..

For that you really have no idea what your country stands for either. That seems to be changing all the time. You are being apologetic for the status quo. Get some back bone in you.

I doubt you know what reality is if everything is presented as a lie. Because you still support the war and the invasion of Iraq.

More keyboard drivel....stop smugly pretending you are superior while living exactly as I do on the Good Ship Lollipop. I have consistently reported the reasons and objectives for war in Iraq without flinching, and other members know this to be true. A brutal lack of "fiction" is my hallmark. You can't understand what you do not know.

Again if the reality is twisted, then what non-fiction are you throwing into the conversation? I am on this ship, and I want to change how it runs. Starting with the likes of you. I cannot change government untill I change the population to open their eyes, get a back bone, stop being so damn complacent in their lives. If all this crap was happening to the US by some other superpower, you would be the first to cry. This I will put money on.

Oh great, now you have passed judgement on all of humanity, as if it even matters. My "arguments" are based on the sharp edge and stink of reality, and you can handle neither.

I have endured the stench of each and everyone of your posts. Not only that I agree with much you say. That is the way it is right now. But that needs to change. This Good Ship Lollipop is not going to last forever. I have my life raft ready to go when it does. Do you?

Oh please. Everytime you brought up Canada, I agreed with you. So how you claim I am on the high road is a joke. Canada was never an empire. Or are you talking about the British Empire which spawned the US and Canadian colonies at the start..

Perfect....another example of wanting you royal cake and eating it too.

For that you really have no idea what your country stands for either. That seems to be changing all the time. You are being apologetic for the status quo. Get some back bone in you.

I do have "back bone"....you just don't like it when it stiffens against your point of view. I apologize for nothing that I (and many others) benefit from.

I doubt you know what reality is if everything is presented as a lie. Because you still support the war and the invasion of Iraq.

Again if the reality is twisted, then what non-fiction are you throwing into the conversation? I am on this ship, and I want to change how it runs. Starting with the likes of you. I cannot change government untill I change the population to open their eyes, get a back bone, stop being so damn complacent in their lives. If all this crap was happening to the US by some other superpower, you would be the first to cry. This I will put money on.

More fantasy? It is not happening to the US (or Canada) precisely because of "back bone". You aren't going to change dick, because the "population" lives each day in a way that only mocks your point of view.

I have endured the stench of each and everyone of your posts. Not only that I agree with much you say. That is the way it is right now. But that needs to change. This Good Ship Lollipop is not going to last forever. I have my life raft ready to go when it does. Do you?

Another mistake on your part...who says I want to go anywhere? Flee if you must....I prefer the stench of reality compared to the perfume of fantasy.....photographs over paintings.

BC

Perfect....another example of wanting you royal cake and eating it too.

But you fail to address the question about refining your view about the high road.

I do have "back bone"....you just don't like it when it stiffens against your point of view. I apologize for nothing that I (and many others) benefit from.

And many have their spines bent out of shape because they believe everything they hear, and take it at face value. You are correct, I do not like it. But instead of sitting there and being blind and complacent and saying everything is AOK, I prefer to point out the hypocracies and deceptions that are abound out there. Once that is done, people are like .. yeah you are right,,, 10 minutes later, they forget everything. This is due to contant brainwashing by the powers that be.

You are definately not standing up for what is right. You are happy with Iraqi's dying because of the lies that brought the US into war with Iraq. Again, you and I know and understand the plan was in place long before, does that make it right? War never determines who is right, only who is left. So this war is a farce, falacy, and you are happy with the reality people are dying for the wrong reasons that were trumpeted from the so called high road.

MSM and the current administration says... We are bringing them freedom.

The real reason is a new American Empire to stiffle the flow of cheap oil to the world. Controlling those resources to combat a fast booming economy. So the 2nd Cold War has already started. This time the opposition is China.

The information is so sanatized by the MSM that you never hear the real story anymore. Those images of dead bodies and blood and guts out on the streets never hit MSM. So your perceived truth about things being AOK in Iraq are wrong as well.

If those gruesome images were to hit airwaves, (sure the net has them, but ....) layed out on the 6 Oclock news, more people will take notice. People don't like to live in the real world. They are living the fantasy.

BC, you do support the war. That much is clear.

You know the real reasons the war started.

You know the reasons that are played out all over the news are different that those real reasons.

You point that out all the time.

But yes, I know, Canada is bad too. Something we both agree on as well. We both agree that things done under the guise of liberation are not so. The powers that be are making sure they stay the powers that be.

But you fail to address the question about refining your view about the high road.

You still don't get it...there is no high road. Mine is an amoral perspective that reflects reality...not wishful thinking.

You are definately not standing up for what is right. You are happy with Iraqi's dying because of the lies that brought the US into war with Iraq. Again, you and I know and understand the plan was in place long before, does that make it right? War never determines who is right, only who is left. So this war is a farce, falacy, and you are happy with the reality people are dying for the wrong reasons that were trumpeted from the so called high road.

You are wrestling with yourself...not me. I am neither "happy" or "sad" about Iraqis dying at the hands of Gulf War I allies, UN sanctions, Desert Fox, or the 2003 invasion. Ditto Saddam's purges, sectarian bombings, or the Iran/Iraq War. There are more subSaharan Africans dying each day from simple starvation, contaminated water, and malaria.

MSM and the current administration says... We are bringing them freedom.

The real reason is a new American Empire to stiffle the flow of cheap oil to the world. Controlling those resources to combat a fast booming economy. So the 2nd Cold War has already started. This time the opposition is China.

A crude analysis....but it works for me.

The information is so sanatized by the MSM that you never hear the real story anymore. Those images of dead bodies and blood and guts out on the streets never hit MSM. So your perceived truth about things being AOK in Iraq are wrong as well.

Bullpuckey.....you haven't seen anything. Most people...like you...have never seen the business end and results from their killing machines...I have...no frickin' internet required.

If those gruesome images were to hit airwaves, (sure the net has them, but ....) layed out on the 6 Oclock news, more people will take notice. People don't like to live in the real world. They are living the fantasy.

Sure they would notice...for about five minutes. Click....

BC, you do support the war. That much is clear.

You know the real reasons the war started.

You know the reasons that are played out all over the news are different that those real reasons.

You point that out all the time.

No, you said I am a liar posting fiction. Make up your mind. Please notice that I am not trying to change your mind at all (e.g. doing the "right" thing). That's because I really don't care about what you define as "right"....your "truth". But hey, whatever floats your boat.

But yes, I know, Canada is bad too. Something we both agree on as well. We both agree that things done under the guise of liberation are not so. The powers that be are making sure they stay the powers that be.

Who says Canada is bad? I just like pointing out the reality of Canadian policies and actions whenever some idiot decides to report how evil the USA is or has been. I draw parallels and demonstrate inconsistencies until they.....must "sterilize"...sterilize....imperfect...sterilize...Kirk....sterilize.

BC

Bullpuckey.....you haven't seen anything. Most people...like you...have never seen the business end and results from their killing machines...I have...no frickin' internet required.

No I have not. But I have had family members and close friends serve over in Afghanistan and abroad.

No, you said I am a liar posting fiction. Make up your mind.
Yep..that is the point. Your truth is my lie.