Ex-Liberal charged in Sponsership scandal!

That doesn't answer the question of which immigrants you think should be sent back and why. It seems that you don't even have to ply a Tory with alcohol to get them to make anti-immigrant comments.

I never said I want to send any back....go back to your forum spamming jdobbin.

If you read my message I said that I want more and more poor immigrants to come to Canada so they can turn this once clean nation into something more resembling their homelands.

You Marxists really should learn to read.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to stop there, you've been embarrassed enough for one day. I'll show you mercy.

Still waiting for a source to show the money was "flowing from the PM's office to Ad companies in Quebec"

And if you can't find that, it ain't me that will be embarrased.

I'm glad this guy goes to jail and ANY politician who we put our trust in should!! We must remember the wrong doers were from Quebec, even the wrong doing with Mulroney was within Quebec. Both the Cons and the Libs are nearly all new elected people and the wrong doers are the Alliance/Cons today. I don't see how you can hold a party responsible for a few bad apples, especially when they came from the same area of the country. On the other hand, today, we have the PM involved in the wrong doing or should I say what appears to be wrong doing several times over. For those who say that Chretein should have know what was going on, I agree and at the same time Harper must have known what was going on with the Cadman offer, and all the other scams within his government.

Still waiting for a source to show the money was "flowing from the PM's office to Ad companies in Quebec"

And if you can't find that, it ain't me that will be embarrased.

I already have M.Dancer.

Who is the one person who has to approve a request to transfer $250 million dollars?

Did it just leave by itself? Musty have been magic right? You could go to Ottawa and get $250 million no problem right? No one has to really approve it do they?

Edited by Qwerty

I never said I want to send any back....go back to your forum spamming jdobbin.

If you read my message I said that I want more and more poor immigrants to come to Canada so they can turn this once clean nation into something more resembling their homelands.

You Marxists really should learn to read.

You're right. You never said for them to be sent back. You basically said they are ruining Canada. Any other anti-immigrant remarks you want to make?

I already have M.Dancer.

Who is the one person who has to approve a request to transfer $250 million dollars?

Did it just leave by itself? Musty have been magic right? You could go to Ottawa and get $250 million no problem right? No one has to really approve it do they?

Okay, in other words you don't know which ministry ordered the projects or which minister was responsible.....but I will give you a hint...the money did not flow from the PMO as you initially said, it was not billions, as you initially said.....it seems your style is to say the most outrageous things....like slipping Dion's hometown in and pretend that it is his riding.....and hope noone will catch it.

Really, you're worse the Dobbin...

You're right. You never said for them to be sent back. You basically said they are ruining Canada. Any other anti-immigrant remarks you want to make?

That is a pro immigrant statement sir. I want more to come here, they are all great for Canada. They really add to the multicolored mosaic which is Canada. I think that they should be the majority in every town and city in Canada, not just Toronto and Vancouver. That way everyone can see the joy that they will bring to our lives. , even the rich people who make our laws and policy will not miss out on this great joy they provide.

Okay, in other words you don't know which ministry ordered the projects or which minister was responsible.....but I will give you a hint...the money did not flow from the PMO as you initially said, it was not billions, as you initially said.....it seems your style is to say the most outrageous things....like slipping Dion's hometown in and pretend that it is his riding.....and hope noone will catch it.

Really, you're worse the Dobbin...

Answer the questions please.

Even if a Ministry approves it still must go to one man for final approval who might this be?

Are you not familiar with the inner workings of Parliament?

That is a pro immigrant statement sir. I want more to come here, they are all great for Canada. They really add to the multicolored mosaic which is Canada. I think that they should be the majority in every town and city in Canada, not just Toronto and Vancouver. That way everyone can see the joy that they will bring to our lives. , even the rich people who make our laws and policy will not miss out on this great joy they provide.

And this thinly veiled anti-immigrant comment and words like bringing the "cesspool" to Canada is why the Tories always fall short of majority territory.

Please show that the PMO was the source of funding....as per your claim.

Even if a Ministry approves it still must go to one man for final approval who might this be?

Why are you afraid to answer this? Who are you Richard Warman?

Please show that the PMO was the source of funding....as per your claim.

Your questions are irrelevant. What I am trying to do is nail down this belief of yours that the money came from the PMO. Whether someone else was part of the approval process is irrelevant. You claim it was part of the PMO's budget or a secret slush fund as it was according to you "flowing from the PM's office to Ad companies in Quebec"

When you support your claims that you made first, or at least admiot you are wrong then I was answer your silly misdirections

Your questions are irrelevant. What I am trying to do is nail down this belief of yours that the money came from the PMO. Whether someone else was part of the approval process is irrelevant. You claim it was part of the PMO's budget or a secret slush fund as it was according to you "flowing from the PM's office to Ad companies in Quebec"

When you support your claims that you made first, or at least admiot you are wrong then I was answer your silly misdirections

He said former prime minister Jean Chrétien became preoccupied with increasing the federal government's visibility in Quebec after the federalists' slim referendum victory in Quebec.

Two days earlier, a feisty Jean Chrétien had remarked that he and Martin had always "agreed to set aside $50 million a year for expenditures related to national unity."

Chrétien said he "regrets any mistakes that might have been made in the course of this program."

"When I quit in 2003 after 40 years of serving my country, I thought that I've done my job to the best of my abilities."

I also signed Treasury Board submissions to fund national unity initiatives, including sponsorship.

Chrétien is fully prepared to defend the establishment of the sponsorship program.

As an added bonus...

Stéphane Dion, who was appointed intergovernmental affairs minister after the 1995 referendum

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/groupact...quiry.html#feb7

The PM did set up a secret slush fund with $50 million dollars for national unity in 1995, that's where it all began. It had to of gone through the PMO.

BTW the PMO is not just a single office with a desk for the PM, you do know that right?

Edited by Qwerty

Two days earlier, a feisty Jean Chrétien had remarked that he and Martin had always "agreed to set aside $50 million a year for expenditures related to national unity."

I also signed Treasury Board submissions to fund national unity initiatives, including sponsorship.

Are you back tracking?

I like how you ignore damning evidence, which you asked for and changed the subject.

So far though, no evidence that the funding came from the PMO, which isn''t surprising since it didn't.

It came from Public Works.

So far though, no evidence that the funding came from the PMO, which isn''t surprising since it didn't.

It came from Public Works.

Q: Who writes the budget? A: Finance Minister aka..Paul Martin

Q: Who needs sign the budget and approve any new program? A: Finance Minister aka...Paul Martin

Q: Who else need sign both the budget and any new parliamentary programs? A: The PM aka Jean Chretien

Q:Who assigns funds to Public Works? A: The Finance Minister aka..Paul Martin and the PM both of whom assign the funds through the budget.

Q: Who is ultimately responsible for supervision of ANY dept in Parliament? A: The PM aka Jean Chretien

So as I have said many times. Either they knew about it or are both completely incompetent andhave no business in public office as ADSCAM happened during a period of governing when the Liberals were in power and Jean Chretien as the PM and Paul Martin was his Finance Minister.

Blushing yet Dancer?

Blushing yet Dancer?

Laughing actually. I don't often see such totally innocent abject idiocy. You are a welcome breath of fresh air.

So are you still maintaining that the funds came from the PMO? In spite of the facts?

Q: Who writes the budget? A: Finance Minister aka..Paul Martin

Q: Who needs sign the budget and approve any new program? A: Finance Minister aka...Paul Martin

Q: Who else need sign both the budget and any new parliamentary programs? A: The PM aka Jean Chretien

Q:Who assigns funds to Public Works? A: The Finance Minister aka..Paul Martin and the PM both of whom assign the funds through the budget.

Q: Who is ultimately responsible for supervision of ANY dept in Parliament? A: The PM aka Jean Chretien

So as I have said many times. Either they knew about it or are both completely incompetent andhave no business in public office as ADSCAM happened during a period of governing when the Liberals were in power and Jean Chretien as the PM and Paul Martin was his Finance Minister.

Blushing yet Dancer?

Do you deny any of these above?

No but I don't see anywhere in that the money coming from the PMO.

Which means one thing. Your drive by smearing hit a brick wall.

Maybe if you actually posted facts instead of simply your ill informed opinion, you might meake points.

No but I don't see anywhere in that the money coming from the PMO.

Which means one thing. Your drive by smearing hit a brick wall.

Maybe if you actually posted facts instead of simply your ill informed opinion, you might meake points.

Thank you.

You may continue with your ad hominem at will.

By insulting me personally you may be opening yourself to further credibility failures in the future.

I will take this as a victory as I am a credit to not only myself but to the struggle in general.

Good day.

EDIT - I am just having some fun right now, making it up as I go to see and gage the reactions off of some members here. When I do start debating and landing blows with crushing accuracy you will see and feel the true power of debate and what it is meant to be used for.

Edited by Qwerty

I will take this as a victory as I am a credit to not only myself but to the struggle in general.

:lol::lol: No need for dinner, you're already full of yourself. :lol::lol:

When I do start debating and landing blows with crushing accuracy you will see and feel the true power of debate and what it is meant to be used for.

Would that be the kind of accuracy that claims the Liberals sold the Chinooks or the kind of accuracy that says CBC, CTV et al endorsed the Liberals or perhaps the kind of Acuracy that claims Dion is behind in his own riding?

Oh Boy! can hardly wait!!!