Tory MP claims his fingernails are clean

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to normalize your own feelings?

What's the matter, reality scaring you?

Despite decades of pro-homosexual advocacy in the schools any kid who is openly gay is still subjected to taunting, teasing, and possibly violence. You can only go so far in cultural engineering.

So you believe that all hate crime legislation should be eliminated because there are laws against beating people up?

If it is illegal to beat people up why do you need a special law that says beating people up because they're gay should get a harsher punishment? Why shouldn't you get just as strict a punishment ( not that Liberals believe in strict punishment, of course) for beating up a guy because he's fat? A girl was beaten to death in England recently because she was a goth. Why shouldn't goths get special laws to protect them?

Maybe if we just had harsh laws against violence against PEOPLE that would suffice?

What was this homophobic comment?

There are a lot of people on the Left who believe that if you tell an offhand gay joke you are EXACTLY the same as if you launch a campaign to have all gays tortured to death and spend your evening beating up gay men.

They really don't make any distinction. One gay joke and you're a "homophobe" who shouldn't be allowed to hold public office, shouldn't be employed and aren't fit to be around decent folk. Probably you should be locked up in some kind of prison for those guilty of thought crimes.

Didn't the Liberals take in a number of separatists, claiming they had changed, and make them ministers?

Didn't the Conservatives take in a number of separatists, claiming they had changed, and make them ministers?

Fixed it for you.

There have been a lot of anti-abortion riots? Can you cite a few? I know a few loonies have killed over abortion but I'm aware of no "riots" which would be anything close to the kind of embassy burning violence we've seen in the Muslim world.

Why does the far left insist on excusing Muslim violence? Why does the far left insist on excusing the virulent bigotry and hate espoused by everyday Muslims, to say nothing of their mosques and religious figures, towards women and - uhm, GAYS? You never see condemnation of that from the Left. Instead any time anyone accuses Muslims of anything they dig around for a Christian alternative.

White Christian tells a gay joke = evil, horrible, hateful, homophobic, must be destroyed.

Muslim advocates execution of gays = delightful ethnic rejoicing in the freedom to express his cultural beliefs.

And the Left wing has always had very little tolerance for personal freedoms - including freedom of speech - and that continues to this day. I think that makes your sort considerably more dangerous.

And the right wing continues to believe that free speech means that you can yell "Fire!" in a crowded theatre.

And the right wing continues to believe that free speech means that you can yell "Fire!" in a crowded theatre.

Seems to me the Right has always held people responsible for their actions while the Left tries to make excuses for what people do and blame society. That's why all the criminals vote Liberal, and why you and the NDP fight tooth and nail on behalf of rapists and murderers to keep those evil Tories from implementing stricter punishment.

The laws have been set up on hate crimes because some people don't actually get their hands dirty. They incite hate.

Incitement is a crime.

Not liking homosexuals is not. Saying you don't like homosexuals should not be either.

Incitement is a crime.

Not liking homosexuals is not. Saying you don't like homosexuals should not be either.

That is why the MP is not being charged with any crime. He didn't advocate violence: just a view of gays that comes to the surface at right wing drinking parties.

And while the MP seems truly contrite, one wonders if his views have really changed. Actions speak louder than words in many cases and while the law protects Jews from hate crimes, it doesn't protect gays. Gays were also sent to the death camps.

Some of the right wing here believe all hate crimes shouldn't be on the books. They say if there in no violence and no incitement, there is no crime. That is true of slander as well. Perhaps Harper should drop his lawsuit against the Liberal party for exercising their freedom of speech.

Did I now? I asked what evidence there was of change.

What evidence is there that a separatist changes except what he says now?

A man campaigns, writes, gives speeches and advocates separatism with all his soul for years and years - and now he says he's changed his mind, and that's enough?

What evidence is there that Lukowski is or ever was a bigot? As opposed to spewing some silly things while at a private party and drinking and trying to be funny?

Edited by Argus

That is why the MP is not being charged with any crime. He didn't advocate violence: just a view of gays that comes to the surface at right wing drinking parties.

And that people laugh at. You seem to forget that part.

Some of the right wing here believe all hate crimes shouldn't be on the books. They say if there in no violence and no incitement, there is no crime. That is true of slander as well. Perhaps Harper should drop his lawsuit against the Liberal party for exercising their freedom of speech.

There is and always has been a difference between speaking insults and making statements of fact calculated to cause damages. If the Liberals had simply called Harper a moron, or said he was disgusting and evil there'd be no lawsuit.

Hate crimes, by their nature, are far too dangerous because they can be interpreted just about any way the authorities choose to interpret them. The Nazis were subjected to hate crimes. It didn't stop them, and once in office they gleefully used those same laws against their opponents.

Despite decades of pro-homosexual advocacy in the schools any kid who is openly gay is still subjected to taunting, teasing, and possibly violence. You can only go so far in cultural engineering.

I guess the gay-agenda isn't working out like they hoped. People are stlll normal after all the cultural engineering.

What evidence is there that a separatist changes except what he says now?

And what they do now. I think that present Governor General had been accused of being associated with separatists. However, her actions as Governor-General have quelled that debate

A man campaigns, writes, gives speeches and advocates separatism with all his soul for years and years - and now he says he's changed his mind, and that's enough?

And what they do. It is why I don't think Tommy Douglas is a great Canadian. He may well have changed his mind and did remove eugenics from Saskatchewan in 1944 but he never stood up and say he was wrong and push for changes across Canada when he was in a position to do so.

What evidence is there that Lukowski is or ever was a bigot? As opposed to spewing some silly things while at a private party and drinking and trying to be funny?

I didn't say I had evidence he was a bigot. I said I have seen no evidence of him being open minded and tolerant.

I guess the gay-agenda isn't working out like they hoped. People are stlll normal after all the cultural engineering.

The "gay agenda" promotes the equal treatment of gays -- not "converting" people (how could a group possibly force you into changing what you find attractive?)

If you are so afraid that you could be easily "converted" by a gay, perhaps you're attracted by someone of the same gender, and that scares you?

One cannot "convert" you to homosexuality in the same way one cannot "convert" you to a different race.

Homosexuality and heterosexuality are not choices -- some people are simply attracted to their same gender, some are not. And your problem with this is what again?

And what they do now. I think that present Governor General had been accused of being associated with separatists. However, her actions as Governor-General have quelled that debate

And what they do. It is why I don't think Tommy Douglas is a great Canadian. He may well have changed his mind and did remove eugenics from Saskatchewan in 1944 but he never stood up and say he was wrong and push for changes across Canada when he was in a position to do so.

I didn't say I had evidence he was a bigot. I said I have seen no evidence of him being open minded and tolerant.

He stated in his apology "insensitive, intolerant and stupid!" He forgot to say "drunken bigot!" Somebody a few messages back used the term "cultural engineering." I've never heard that term before but isn't it interesting how that same cultural engineering through the mass media has created a culture of genuine hatred towards aborignal people as well? What the MP said in 1991, is just a "scratch on the surface" of what really is said and done out there. These bigots are in power--I said it before and III say it again--"they're all worse then kids." And that's pretty pathetic :(