InterRacial Dating/Marriage

iForgot

thoughts  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has occured since there have been sheep. Nothing new.People have and always will try different things

They will, but sex in itself is ultimately a frivolous way to spend your time and amounts to the same level of intimacy as masterbation. People hopefully realize this after college, but casual sex as a symbol for freedom seems to be the message plastured throughout our media and culture.

(Rue @ Feb 7 2008, 03:19 PM)

So to summarize;

1. size does not count

2. yes it does

3. men are horny pigs

4. women of all colours realize this.

There that was easy.

5. Women are just as horny

6. I realize this

I think this size issue is found in men who simply can't get over insecurities and they wind up feeling inadequate to their own demise.

Now I wanted to address this horny bit.

Sexual experience has always been normative for males; because sex got promoted that way, people always wrote exciting stuff of sex from the male engagement. The good news is men were used as a gauge for sex standard and horny bit.

A woman being horny is problematic. It is strange to see females as horny and so we have to conceptualize the female engaged in a horny context. If a male say that he is horny, well, maybe he wishes to speak about sex. If a female says she is horny, now what she wants is questionable?

Being a female and disapproving of this unequal measurement standard.

I believe women must have their say in these erotic matters and that if horny man might feel genital sensations, that he may feel vaguely sexy, maybe he interested in sex, open to sex, or even just restless then the female must leave no ambiguity when she also admit of these similar fixations and interest.

Further similar to men, women must confess to having a healthy sexual drive, appetite, interest, cravings, motivation, and a LIBIDO

So I have no trouble accepting woman are as horny as men.

What did God say after he created man? "I can do better than this” Somehow, I think women are better at all things

Women also see colors better than men, literally and they don't do bicycles :)

All races are human... but...

"Differences in culture are barriers to gene flow; over time, such barriers differentiate gene pools. Conversely, genetic intermixture bring separate gene pools closer together, but also serves to homogenize cultures."

http://genetics.plosjournals.org/perlserv/...al.pgen.0040004

Edited by Brain Candy

Can you explain then the banana seat on girls bikes?

Besides, women have always had the washing machine and horses.

A classic example of men thinking inside the box, most gadgets men invented or build has some phallic symbolism, they go by what they can see and touch all day

you folks are getting weird

Back on topic...

I would say people always have this qualifying BUT when it comes to marrying outside of their own values, customs, and tradition. I wanted say that groups wish to think that they are perhaps misunderstood but I figure it is mostly for being polite and politically correct.

The statistics show that even white liberals are less liberal when it comes to choice of mates. Would a white conservative male marry outside of tradition?

Edited by RB