Flagrant Attack on Freedom of the Press

I'm really talking about my support for the Canadian law with regards to hate speech.

If you hate the law, then please indicate clearly the bounds of your lawlessness. This would be a more accurate statement than to call me 'politically correct' because I agree with our laws.

It's a law that is unconstitutional in the sense of violating the original rights of Englishmen, which the Charter does not abrogate. If the Muslims do not like being offended, they are amply protected against such offense; in Saudi Arabia. Anti-Muslim speech in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan is a very bad idea.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Muslims have chosen to live in a free society. They are free to choose to leave if they cannot bear its rigors.

It seems for once we agree - unusual to say the least.

Be that as it may, I would say that the human rights folks sitting on those panels are simply earning a nice dollar to navel gaze.

Personally I would like to see them gone.

Not a requirement and certainly a waste of money.

The door to the exit is always open - those not happy here can leave - we would be better of without them.

Borg

It seems for once we agree - unusual to say the least.

Having read both your posts (you are both posters I enjoy on here), I would say you are most often in agreement.

The thing is, Borg: half the time JBG is serious and the other half he is sarcastic. Sometimes alternately within one post. And its easy to get confused at times. That's not to say that he isn't really extremely left wing. :lol:

Edited by jefferiah

Did you read the excerpts I posted ?

How can you call these 'facts' and 'demographs' ?

Implying a global conspiracy and calling someone's faith a death cult are opinions, smears really.

Let's not hear any more whinging about political correctness - this type of hate mongering is something else entirely.

And the above post is called trolling. You are here to cause as much trouble as possible by taking inane positions and arguing them into the ground. One can only wonder why.