The Six Nations and Crime in Ontario

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oleg Bach

"As far as this being your friends society and him claiming ownership - I suggest that he get out and work and manage the place properly before he claims to be the boss.."

This is the thing. They do not want to do that. Stewardship has sold out for big bucks now. It is gone.

What are you telling me..that people are getting paid and are not contributing to society? How did that take place and what are they getting the "big bucks" for - looking pretty while they get their nails done? Someone has to watch over the place and do the maintenance. Without maintenance every thing will crumble - then where will they spend these big bucks? Where are the visonaries? Does no one look up the road of what is to come ----- oh yah I forgot - they are going to take the big bucks with them in the end - but by doing so they plan to take us with them also - I for one am not going...sad part is if someone does offer stewardship they are rejected much like a slum landlord who grows to hate the tenant the plants flowers and keeps the place tidy and does repairs - makes him look bad - well - I guess it is always a case of blind pride - is it not?

How many members of Six Nations live off reserve, like that kid who murdered someone in Brantford the other week? I don't think you quite understand; I only listed a few; if I were to catalogue all of the crimes committed by people from Ohsweken alone, I'd have to spend weeks if not months compiling the list.

You're really drifting into the "calling someone a racist or bigot" zone. So every time someone has an issue with how Six Nations functions, it constitutes "racism" and hence they must be sympathetic to the white supremacist movement? Isn't that convenient. Put it this way, if people want to be respected and treated as equals in my society, then they are open to criticism for what I perceive to be their failings, just like anyone else. If some group in my society want to undermine Canada and just in general cause problems, then I'm going to say something about it regardless of their race or religion.

kengs you are throwing defamatory allegations of criminality around about an entire group of people without a shred of evidence: That is called prejudice.

Do what was suggested: Do a comparative study of another community too. Then we will have to take you seriously. Otherwise, you are just putting yourself in the same "zone" as people who simply hate with no good reason.

The rate of incarceration of aboriginal people has little to do with their rate of "crime" and a lot to do with systemic racism in Canada, and quite a bit to do with genocide-for-land. They are much more likely to be incarcerated simply for existing than anyone else. They are also much more likely to die in custody than any other race in Canada.

Perhaps you could do a study on that! At least that would be educational for people here, instead of just trotting out the same old stereotypes with no evidence. <_<

kengs you are throwing defamatory allegations of criminality around about an entire group of people without a shred of evidence: That is called prejudice.

The rate of incarceration of aboriginal people has little to do with their rate of "crime" and a lot to do with systemic racism in Canada, and quite a bit to do with genocide-for-land. They are much more likely to be incarcerated simply for existing than anyone else.

So Kengs is the kettle and you're the pot.

"The rate of incarceration of aboriginal people has little to do with their rate of "crime""

Yes, this is quite right, which is why when some of those "warriors" were arrested, some had multiple outstanding charges; one had about 30, if I recall, including attempted murder. Nice company you keep.

Well, the manner in which various police services present their statistics differs somewhat, but I decided to take a look at those of the Peel Police (11 Division) and compare them with those provided by the Six Nations police. According to the Six Nations Tourism website, population of the reserve is about 10,500; band population is about 20,500. The population for 11 Division is about 350,000.

Since not all cataegories are reported the same, I'll focus just on a few:

Assult (total - all kinds reported)

SN: 183

11 DIV: 1188

In order to derive an equivalent figure for SN which is about 1/30 the population, multiply by 30; therefore, total is about: 5500

Motor Vehicle Theft:

SN: 97

11 DIV: 484

In order to derive an equivalent figure for SN which is about 1/30 the population, multiply by 30; therefore, total is about: 2800

Moreover, when it comes to motor vehicle theft, Six Nations--according to the police website--has a problem with outside cars being dumped on the reserve. One can only wonder why. As you may know, several weeks ago a Six Nations youth was killed when he crashed a vehicle in Niagara that he had just stolen. One can only wonder where he (and his friend) were headed with it.

Again, I don't want to make it seem as though I think crime is not a universal problem; all races are involved in crime. But let's face it, there is a SERIOUS problem on Six Nations, and nobody wants to do anything about it except make excuses--including you, which I find morally reprehensible.

Thank you I appreciate the effort to provide information.

That was my concern.

So you think that a disproportionately high crime rate on Six Nations is not a matter of concern, is something that Six Nations itself isn't responsible for and should be addressing?

Moreover, the fact has not escaped me that of all the people on this board, you and jennie have been the only ones to explicitly refer to committing violent acts when it comes to this issue. And furthermore, you have gone so far as to threaten me by claiming you would find out who I am. I suppose then your flippant disregard for criminality on Six Nations, the rank hypocracy of Six Nation's assertions about respecting the law, should not come as a surprise. But as a law abiding Canadian, a person who strives to be a good Christian, it always does.

No. Your manipulation of statistics is IRRELEVANT! Get it? And of all the people on this forum you persistently and unequivocally display your anger and xenophobia in such creative ways. You can't hide your prejudices.

Edited by Posit

So you think that a disproportionately high crime rate on Six Nations is not a matter of concern, is something that Six Nations itself isn't responsible for and should be addressing?

Moreover, the fact has not escaped me that of all the people on this board, you and jennie have been the only ones to explicitly refer to committing violent acts when it comes to this issue. And furthermore, you have gone so far as to threaten me by claiming you would find out who I am. I suppose then your flippant disregard for criminality on Six Nations, the rank hypocracy of Six Nation's assertions about respecting the law, should not come as a surprise. But as a law abiding Canadian, a person who strives to be a good Christian, it always does.

We know 'who' you are KEN. You are a fucking racist pig. <_<

A white supremacist.

Like the rest here.

I ask again ... Is there no Canadian discussion board for NORMAL conservatives?

Are they all infected by this same small group of white supremacists?

(Most of whom have lots of time because they can't hold down a job for long. Their racism gets them fired, doesn't it Paul?)

How sad.

If only decent Conservatives knew how you people besmirch their name!

Edited by jennie

Hmmm...interesting style. Okay, your wonderfull eloquence in this debate has won me over. I agree with all you've ever said. No, not really. :lol:

Are you loosing it Jennie?

Why thank you. Glad you like it. :lol:

Ya ... I am 'loosing' it alright ... letting loose on a few ws's (white supremacists) who like to follow me around and make like the lowlife animals they are.

Think I scared them off? B)

Why thank you. Glad you like it. :lol:

Ya ... I am 'loosing' it alright ... letting loose on a few ws's (white supremacists) who like to follow me around and make like the lowlife animals they are.

Think I scared them off? B)

A sure sign when you lose an argument is when you feel the need to label all those that do not agree with you a derogatory term.

It seems to me that the Six Nations never gets mentioned when there are discussions about crime in this province; focus is always on "big cities," ie. Toronto, but it seems to me that the most concentrated area of criminality in Ontario would be in the vicinity of Ohsweken. I'm not trying to single anyone out here; people of all races are involved in crime. But it seems to me that due to political correctness, there is a deliberate attempt to avoid or downplay the fact that the Six Nations Reserve is a haven for criminals. A solution to the problem can't be found unless the issue can be discussed openly without fears of the discussion being deemed "racist".

Six Nations is a Mafia operation - drugs - gamling - contriband booze and smokes - sounds like a crimminal enterprise to me - not to mention gun running to Jane and Finch....These old big boys with the pony tails are the decendants of chiefs and native kings - they are just as clever as their white counterparts - and allied with them in part..what else is new..Their younger members are trained and indoctrinated much the same way as black gang bangers are - under the use of "They hurt us historiically - it is just to hurt them back and prosper though crime" It's similar to Islam or extemist Judaism - where the bosses stir up the mass to do the bidding - mean while the bosses are not religious what so ever - or there would be evidence of goodness..there is not...If you think that the heads of Six Nations spread the wealth to their people and improve the lot of their people though the proceeds of crime - you are naive. There is no evidence that the money generated by crimminal activity among the Six Nations bosses assists the common Native.

Six Nations is a Mafia operation - drugs - gamling - contriband booze and smokes - sounds like a crimminal enterprise to me - not to mention gun running to Jane and Finch....These old big boys with the pony tails are the decendants of chiefs and native kings - they are just as clever as their white counterparts - and allied with them in part..what else is new..Their younger members are trained and indoctrinated much the same way as black gang bangers are - under the use of "They hurt us historiically - it is just to hurt them back and prosper though crime" It's similar to Islam or extemist Judaism - where the bosses stir up the mass to do the bidding - mean while the bosses are not religious what so ever - or there would be evidence of goodness..there is not...If you think that the heads of Six Nations spread the wealth to their people and improve the lot of their people though the proceeds of crime - you are naive. There is no evidence that the money generated by crimminal activity among the Six Nations bosses assists the common Native.

OLEG I have reported your post, and I certainly hope you are required to edit it.

Six Nations is a community of 22,000 aboriginal men, women and children.

It is not a Mafia operation. You are broadbrushing a whole community with your racism and defamatory post.

Where do you idiots GET this crap? Must be from standing around picking your a*se

Edited by jennie

OLEG I have reported your post, and I certainly hope you are required to edit it.

Do you have no sense of shame at all! This coming from the one who yesterday was calling everyone "f*cking pigs", "white supremacists" "white sheet wearers" and "a-holes". Lady (and I use the word very loosely) you appear to epitomize the very definition of hypocrite. Before slinging arrows take a good hard honest look at yourself.

Do you have no sense of shame at all! This coming from the one who yesterday was calling everyone "f*cking pigs", "white supremacists" "white sheet wearers" and "a-holes". Lady (and I use the word very loosely) you appear to epitomize the very definition of hypocrite. Before slinging arrows take a good hard honest look at yourself.

Edit as need be and tame as need be..I have no problem with that..after all it is your new project to civilize and refine the wayward and lost human resource called Oleg Bach...I can not edit in a suitable manner - have the ones who you report to do the work.

Edit as need be and tame as need be..I have no problem with that..after all it is your new project to civilize and refine the wayward and lost human resource called Oleg Bach...I can not edit in a suitable manner - have the ones who you report to do the work.

Where on Earth did you learn this indecipherable form of communication you persist in using? If I knew what the hell you were trying to say then perhaps I could respond.

What the hell is that meaningless drivel about refining and taming blah blah... Oleg Bach?

Where on Earth did you learn this indecipherable form of communication you persist in using? If I knew what the hell you were trying to say then perhaps I could respond.

What the hell is that meaningless drivel about refining and taming blah blah... Oleg Bach?

I think he was responding to Jennie's post. Either that or he's the wandmaker from Harry Potter.

Don't you recognize arroance and a man swimming in his own ego. Some one perhaps from the 1800s could understand it..could be just a throw back who crawled back though time and space to irritate you. how hard can it be to understand what I write? Secondly how difficult it is for you to curb yourself from habitually and pathetically attempting to marginalize what you reall don't want to understand. It's a style I borrowed out of a Dickens Novel...if you must know..hense the dash - I really like using them - maybe a bit of James Joyce..but I have never read him so I do not know that for certain. If you are non-responsive or are feeling a smidgen of irresonsivblity - I can bear with you while you recover from my idecipherablity...a towel will be provide to wipe the drivel from my chin - so get to it young man. What does blah blah blah mean? Is it like the guy that does the air quotation signs with his fingers?