Israeli citizens were arrested as neo-Nazis?

xul

I had never imagined an Israeli can be a nazi before I read the story. Is the world going to mad?

Israeli police have arrested a gang of neo-Nazis [JURIST news archive] accused of attacking foreigners, homosexuals and Jewish people last month, according to weekend media reports. Each member of the gang, comprised of eight young men between the ages of 16-21, are Israeli citizens

Israeli police arrest neo-Nazi gang members

I read this and saw the video, shocking, these guys taped their assaults, brutal.

Interesting op-ed from haaretz with regards to these incidents, also.

How not one victim reported it to the Police.

Apparently because many were 'homosexuals'& 'foreigners' and the Police, never do much about that kind of stuff, abuses of foreigners/non-accepted.

I could see, where it would be surprising, given history, but,since all people, are capable of stupidity, murder, brutality, and lack of morality. There is no surprise there based on human foibles.

It is a individual choice ,irregardless of the group of people, these individuals are associated with.

Given that an Israeli individual is as prone to stupidity/violence as any Canadian individual, since that is how human beings can generally be.

It's unfortunate that the victims did not even feel they could report these brutual crimes to the authorities.