We need more of this in Canada!

ScottSA

We should increase Muslim immigration immediately, in order to experience more glorious multiculturalism. This happens weekly in India, and we need more of it here...who wants to live in "bland white bread" Canada when we can have thrills and excitement instead?

Two police posts were set on fire by thousands of agitated residents and students around Jamia Milia Islamia University on Saturday evening. The angry mob first set Jamia police post on fire and later targetted Sahinbagh police post in Sarita Vihar. About 40 people, including policemen, were injured in the violence...

...Around two dozen police officers were injured in which four were reported to be critical. The incident happened after local residents in the area resisted police’s efforts to remove a patri market. In course of the encroachment removal drive, the Koran was reportedly dropped by a policeman, leading to tension. A local leader reportedly slapped a police officer.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Delhi_m...how/2394270.cms

It has been explained to you countless times - the reason why such trolling gives no meaningful information.

The last time I explained this to you (on your own forum), I countered your example by going to Google News and searching for 'vagrancy' or some such word. The results came back as 100% white males. I explained that even my little experiment, which barely tells us anything at all, is a better method than your method of trolling for crimes committed by Muslims, and posting them as proof of anything.

I know you're smart, so the problem is not that you're can't pick up my point. The fact is that you are ignoring the truth, i.e. you are purposely behaving as an ignoramus.

Guest American Woman
We should increase Muslim immigration immediately, in order to experience more glorious multiculturalism. This happens weekly in India, and we need more of it here...

Needing "more of it" in Canada would imply that Canada has had similar incidents. Could you fill me in? I seem to have missed them.

It has been explained to you countless times - the reason why such trolling gives no meaningful information.

The last time I explained this to you (on your own forum), I countered your example by going to Google News and searching for 'vagrancy' or some such word. The results came back as 100% white males. I explained that even my little experiment, which barely tells us anything at all, is a better method than your method of trolling for crimes committed by Muslims, and posting them as proof of anything.

I know you're smart, so the problem is not that you're can't pick up my point. The fact is that you are ignoring the truth, i.e. you are purposely behaving as an ignoramus.

ScottsSA may be smart, as you say, but I have yet to see any evidence that he actually has ever done any reading. Still waiting, ScottSA.

By the way, ScottSA, I am curious about your reference to India. Have you ever read a book called "Freedom at Midnight"?. You might want to amble down to the local library and check it out.

Edited by Higgly

ScottsSA may be smart, as you say, but I have yet to see any evidence that he actually has ever done any reading. Still waiting, ScottSA.

By the way, ScottSA, I am curious about your reference to India. Have you ever read a book called "Freedom at Midnight"?. You might want to amble down to the local library and check it out.

Yes, I've read freedom at midnight. I've also read Jim Corbett, Nehru, all about the Indian mutiny, and guess what else? I lived in New Delhi for 7 years. But do please educate me about it in case I missed some of your expertise on India.

Yes, I've read freedom at midnight. I've also read Jim Corbett, Nehru, all about the Indian mutiny, and guess what else? I lived in New Delhi for 7 years. But do please educate me about it in case I missed some of your expertise on India.

Describe the difference between the inner and outer ring road and tell us what is the significance of Shanti Path.

Still no response. So tell us, ScottSA, what did you do for scotch during your 7 years in Delhi? Be specific. How about videotapes of western movies? What was the best place to get those besides from the yanks, and often before the yanks had them? Who produced the best chicken in Delhi for the consumer market? If you cooked chili, what would you have to use instead of a regular ingredient and what would that ingredient have been? Enquiring minds want to know....

Edited by Higgly

ScottSA, you've been online for some time now and still no response? That 7 years in Delhi must have really been tough. I mean all those smelly people. And the men walking around holding hands like that. Jeez. That must have been tough. I mean why can't they all just be more like....

Well more like us?

Edited by Higgly

What a silly little cheerleader you are. I have to wade through two pages of spam to finally find the end of the thread? Good grief. I sincerely doubt the Hyatt regency had a hotel in New Delhi in 1970 when I left, and if it did I never saw it, so I can't begin to tell you what the floor is made of. I can tell you what the shape of the American International School is and I can tell you what an Indian sunset looks like in the dungsmoke and I can tell you what the gekkos at 5 Katilya Marg and 17 Malcha Marg look like. I can tell you that in the 60s the "Tata" trucks were mercedes and that Ambassador cars rattled right off the production line. I can tell you that in old Delhi the Muslims rioted about once a week, and that they sat outside Holy Family Hospital with big signs saying "yankee go home." I can tell you the nullahs during the monsoons ran over with the accumulated filth of the season and that about 50% of the Indians at the time wished the British would come back and put things right again. The Raj was remembered as the Golden years.

As for the revisionist post-colonial history of India, written by Indian nationalists or Indian communists who are honored in the breech, they were then and probably are still a joke amongst the literati. Nehru and Ghandi were national dieties, of course, but the traditions of the Raj are proudly carried on, with the exception that Victoria has been replaced by Gandhi, to the dismay of many, at India gate.

What else I can tell you is that you're an idiot. I have no doubt that what little knowledge you have of India or any other neck of the woods comes from one or two books written for popular consumption with a mere glossing over of the currents that run deep in Indian society. Did you know that most Indians want to whiten their bloodlines? Betcha didn't. That's where this white superiority nonsense comes from you know. But that's not something you'll ever understand, being spoonfed as you are on PC traditionalism. You're a fool, little cheerleader. Just a fool.

What a silly little cheerleader you are. I have to wade through two pages of spam to finally find the end of the thread? Good grief. I sincerely doubt the Hyatt regency had a hotel in New Delhi in 1970 when I left, and if it did I never saw it, so I can't begin to tell you what the floor is made of. I can tell you what the shape of the American International School is and I can tell you what an Indian sunset looks like in the dungsmoke and I can tell you what the gekkos at 5 Katilya Marg and 17 Malcha Marg look like. I can tell you that in the 60s the "Tata" trucks were mercedes and that Ambassador cars rattled right off the production line. I can tell you that in old Delhi the Muslims rioted about once a week, and that they sat outside Holy Family Hospital with big signs saying "yankee go home." I can tell you the nullahs during the monsoons ran over with the accumulated filth of the season and that about 50% of the Indians at the time wished the British would come back and put things right again. The Raj was remembered as the Golden years.

As for the revisionist post-colonial history of India, written by Indian nationalists or Indian communists who are honored in the breech, they were then and probably are still a joke amongst the literati. Nehru and Ghandi were national dieties, of course, but the traditions of the Raj are proudly carried on, with the exception that Victoria has been replaced by Gandhi, to the dismay of many, at India gate.

What else I can tell you is that you're an idiot. I have no doubt that what little knowledge you have of India or any other neck of the woods comes from one or two books written for popular consumption with a mere glossing over of the currents that run deep in Indian society. Did you know that most Indians want to whiten their bloodlines? Betcha didn't. That's where this white superiority nonsense comes from you know. But that's not something you'll ever understand, being spoonfed as you are on PC traditionalism. You're a fool, little cheerleader. Just a fool.

Reported again.

What currents would those be?

So Katilya Marg. Malcha Marg. You were with the high commission? Now there's a thought. As I recall, the word in the western community was that if you got into trouble, the last place you could look to for help was to the snots in the High Commission. Now I can see why. But then Maher Arar has shown us that, hasn't he?

Victoria equated with Ghandi. Now there's a theory. Interesting though that you had nothing to say about Shanti Path. Are you sure you were there? Maybe you just had the address of somebody who was there...

But thanks for giving me something to report, ScottSA.

Now I can go to bed.

Edited by Higgly

Oh, Scott has read plenty of books, is very intelligent, and a fine debater. However, like many smart dogmatics on these forums, he either chooses to ignore the contradictions in his own philosophy, or he just refuses to acknowledge them on these pages.

The most blatant of these contradictions, which took me several years to discover, occurs in those who absolutely despise emotional arguments and emotionality in general. ( I think Scott would admit that he fits the bill here. ) Such people hold a Spock-like devotion to 'logic'. Yet, any logical person would find at least a few contradictions in those patently stupid bodies of thought that are 'party platforms'. And this never seems to happen. The reason for this gap is that the dogmatic person's philosophies are not based on reason, but on emotion. In this case, it is the subject's absolute hatred for the hippie bogeyman.

The best you can hope to do with such people is to get a non-response. That indicates that they have given up the fight. And the best way to debate with Scott is to point out the lack of reason and the emotionality in his arguments when you catch it.

Best of luck, I'm six years ahead of you and I don't think I've seen a point conceded even once. Lately, I've been accused of being a mushy middle-of-the-road type. Hmmmmm.