"Conservative" Party ha ha ha

If I could make a buck doing this, I'd be in. But I highly doubt the LPC wants me to represent them. Dobbin could make a killing though. :)

It could supplement my Writers Guild of Canada money.

Still, I'd be pretty poor at it since I can't defend their environmental program for its slowness and ineffectiveness. Nor am I particularly enamoured by their rural strategy or the lack there of. I also disagree with regional development programs in lieu of a national infrastructure strategy.

Okay Socrates. :)

I posted this link a while back......

http://www.youthforvolpe.ca/

Can YOU laugh at a CPC joke?

Fair enough.

I can laugh at witty jokes no matter who they are directed at. Try me.

The CCRAP thing is just mean-spirited and doesn't really make fun of anything given the Alliance was dissolved 3 1/2 years ago. And people are still making jokes about it?

It kinda reminds me of going to movies at a repertory theatre and having to put up with the pseudo-intellectuals chortling out loud at the ohh so clever jokes.

The funniest thing about the Volpe Web site is if you click on the send Joe a message link. The email is classic.

Dear Mr. Volpe,

I am sending this message to let you and your campaign team

know that you're an inspiration. Your dedication towards getting children

involved in politics is both heart warming and courageous.

You, Sir, are love personified! Please, keep up your good work!

Regards;

A Grateful Citizen.

As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to see a naked woman who is not his wife. So, this Sunday at 2:00 PM Eastern time all Canadian women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti- terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all Canadian women.

And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.

The Canadian Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God Bless Canada!