Dems are the answer?

Over the next few years as the Dems take more control (and even the white house?) - I will be very interested to see how pulling out of Iraq and going "left" will affect the Jihad.

My bet is that the Jihad will get a lot worse and a lot of peaceniks who's foreign policy is based around hoping the bad guys stop attacking us are in for a rude awakening.

Iraq and Afghanistan will probably go the way of South Vietnam, Lebanon, Somalia with peoples' freedom and national soverignity being sold for a "mere 40 pieces of silver". The 'Democratic Party' at the helm of leadership with Nancy Pelosi and her bunch of "gynocrats" entrusted with leadership in key areas of defence, national security, intelligence, economic and financial affairs? It can only end it outright disaster and defeat I say God help us all!!

Over the next few years as the Dems take more control (and even the white house?) - I will be very interested to see how pulling out of Iraq and going "left" will affect the Jihad.

My bet is that the Jihad will get a lot worse and a lot of peaceniks who's foreign policy is based around hoping the bad guys stop attacking us are in for a rude awakening.

And when this happens, will the Main Stream Media notice? No, they will suddenly notice how the glass is half full in regards to everything. Oh well, at least it will be a different tune.

And when this happens, will the Main Stream Media notice? No, they will suddenly notice how the glass is half full in regards to everything. Oh well, at least it will be a different tune.

What's really embarassing is how the MSM still puts on this "objective" front.

It would be alot more respectable if they just came out and said "OK hate bush - now here's the news."

Weeell the terrorists think they are I heard on the news the terrorists mentioned the democrats listen to the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,228636,00.html

CAIRO, Egypt — Al Qaeda in Iraq's purported leader vowed on Friday that his fighters would never rest until they have reached Jerusalem and destroy the White House.

In the audio tape made available on a militant web site, a man introduced as Abu Hamza al-Muhajir said Al Qaeda has 12,000 fighters at the ready in Iraq.

"We will not rest from our Jihad until we are under the olive trees of Rumieh and we have destroyed the dirty black house -- which is called the White House," al-Muhajir said.

They didn't specifically mention the democrats they said:

November 11, 2006

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story...7-23109,00.html

AL-QAEDA'S Iraq chief threatened overnight in an audio message posted on the Internet that the terror network will "blow up the White House".

"We announce today the end of a phase of the jihad (holy war) and the start of a new one... to usher in the project of an Islamic caliphate and restore Islam's glory," Abu Hamza al-Muhajer said.

"We swear we will not rest from our jihad... before blowing up the filthiest house, dubbed the White House," in the course of establishing the caliphate which began with the proclamation of an Islamic state in Iraq, he said.

The authenticity of the message could not be independently confirmed.

"The location chosen by your mujahedeen brethren to set up their state... is but a stepping stone for the leap," Muhajer said, referring to the "Islamic state of Iraq" proclaimed last month.

An alliance of Sunni insurgents headed by the Iraq branch of Al-Qaeda announced the creation of an independent Islamic emirate in Iraq in a video posted on the Internet on October 15, after parliament in Baghdad approved a federal constitution for the war-ravaged country.

In Friday's message, Muhajer said he had mobilized 12,000 fighters for the Islamic state and was grooming 10,000 more.

"I tell the commander of the faithful, the honourable Sheikh Abu Omar al-Baghdadi: I have put 12,000 Al-Qaeda fighters at the disposal of the Islamic state of Iraq," Muhajer said, pledging allegiance to the state's emir.

The Al-Qaeda chief appealed to major Iraqi Sunni insurgent groups, notably the Army of Ansar al-Sunna, the Islamic Army of Iraq and the Mujahedeen's Army, to endorse the self-styled state and pledge allegiance to its emir.

Muhajer slammed US President George W. Bush, gloated over his Republican party's defeat in mid-term elections widely attributed to US involvement in Iraq, and said US forces occupying the country were preparing to cut and run.

"The enemy is now teetering under the blows of the mujahedeen... and preparing to pack up and flee," he said.

"I thank the most stupid and worst president America - the country of slaves and drugs - has ever had for giving us this great historic opportunity," said the voice.

"The American people have taken the first step on the right path in order to get out of their impasse and have started to realise the treachery of their president and his subordination to Israel, voting for a measure of reason in the latest elections," Muhajer said.

"I tell (Bush): don't hurry to flee like your defence minister (Donald Rumsfeld, who resigned on Wednesday). We have still not quenched our thirst for your blood."