Blog I found -- The Cult of Liberalism

Hicksey

Here is the relevant part. It goes on to warn conservatives to be vigilant and name ways to notice it .... yada ... yada ... yada.

Fundamental Liberalism is a bad thing.

Anyone outside of the chosen pet groups or against approved chosen causes are targeted for mass harassment and persecution:

Chosen pet groups NOT to be touched:

-Homosexuals

-Religious left

-Victim prisoners (do NOT confuse these with prisoners’ victims)

-Every race except white

-Women (preferably non-white single moms) who can be used to further the Fundamentalist Liberal cause.

-Victim Terrorists (again, NOT to be confused with terrorists victims)

-Homeless who can be used to further the Fundamentalist Liberal cause.

-Illegal immigrants

Groups on which there is continual open hunting and defaming season:

- ‘Religious right’

- Anyone in the above ‘pet’ groups who will not allow themselves to be used in furthering the Fundamental Liberal Cause.

- Virgins

- White, middle to upper class males

- Republicans

- Anyone who dares to be politically incorrect (i.e. normal)

Fundamentalist Liberals are trained to be merciless. They stop at nothing (except the whole truth) to run down and obliterate any and all who don’t adhere to their beliefs. They allow only a very limited selection of approved religious references in public places. Those who can be paid off to lie for the sake of the Fundamentalist Liberal Cause are hired on various fronts to further the Cause.

By loudly, publicly and falsely accusing well-known people who won’t convert to Fundamentalist Liberal beliefs, many experience a major boost in their income as well as notoriety among this cults leaders. They find out too late that it is a fleeting popularity and must continually be ‘earned’ through recruitment and other ways deemed useful to the cause. Any damage to real persons reputations are considered necessary for the greater good of the Fundamentalist Liberal Cause. Media moles for the cause insure that any negative aspects of the cult are kept to a minimum.

Another tactic used by this cult is to infiltrate the schools via curriculum that teaches the tenets of their faith.

No references to unapproved beliefs are allowed. Such references require expulsion, judicial trial (preferably by a cult judge who will break any law necessary to further the cause), and, at the very least, re-programming to cult tennets. Reference to God is only allowed in ways approved by the Fundamentalist Liberal Cult. Anything other than “politically correct” terminology (as defined by the cult) requires re-programming or more severe actions, as deemed necessary by Fundamentalist Liberal appointees.

They have your children finger-printed and identified in their system. They point to “Homeland Security” as taking away your rights, while they are stealthily reprogramming your children to regard you as dull-witted, though well-meaning individuals who really have No authority in their lives beyond what is allowed by the child and approved by the Cult.

Though there may be some "Fundamentalist Liberals" as described by this blog, I think anyone who is not willing to constantly re-examine beliefs when presented with compelling arguments or new evidence falls into the same traps.

Mostly it's just a nice soft strawman to knock around for while.

P.S. LOCK UP YOUR VIRGINS!!! THE LIBERALS ARE COMING!! :P

Though there may be some "Fundamentalist Liberals" as described by this blog, I think anyone who is not willing to constantly re-examine beliefs when presented with compelling arguments or new evidence falls into the same traps.

Mostly it's just a nice soft strawman to knock around for while.

P.S. LOCK UP YOUR VIRGINS!!! THE LIBERALS ARE COMING!! :P

I consider the label "liberals" to describe these politically correct people to be insulting. They are fascists. I am, personally and politically, extremely liberal, almost to the point of being an extremist. The people who write the Toronto Star and Macleans are fascists, stuck in the past, i.e. the 60's. They are not liberals by any classic definition.

So nice of you to provide the relevant part. By the way, was this from Rush Limbaugh's blog or Ann Coulter's?

Good guesses, but no.

It comes from the Laugh at Liberals Web Blog.

Link?

Link.

It certainly made me laugh!

Statement after statement about waht liberals believe or think or say and no quotes of them saying anything.

It certainly is funny how many people think that the Strawman fallacy represents cleverness.

So nice of you to provide the relevant part. By the way, was this from Rush Limbaugh's blog or Ann Coulter's?

Good guesses, but no.

It comes from the Laugh at Liberals Web Blog.

Link?

Link.

It certainly made me laugh!

Statement after statement about waht liberals believe or think or say and no quotes of them saying anything.

It certainly is funny how many people think that the Strawman fallacy represents cleverness.

It wasn't presented as fact. And I never said it was especially clever. All I said is that it was funny to me.

I laughed because it reminded me of all the liberals that do the same to conservatives.

I laughed because it reminded me exactly how juvenile people can be.

It is funny because in an awkward way it is true. Not true as in truth, but true as in belief. Both sides most often prescribe the views of the extreme to the mainstream in an effort to discredit each other as an idealogy. This is funny because this obtuse viewfinder is how the political sides see each other.