SIX NATIONS VIDEO AND INFO LINKS

watch this space for truth from caledonia vids coming soon the world will soon see what the native realy get up to

You plan on instigating more violence Lora.

Where is your truth post it now why do you have to go searching for it (fabricating), You seen mine show me yours. If you mean the truth Gary is searching for why did he not discreatly set up a camera and record the events?I know why he didn't , he did not do so because there is no events.He announced his intentions to gather support from the KKKaledonians to rally around him and create an event for him to record.It may turn out to back fire as I hear caledonians are coming out to meet the KKKaledonians.Not everyone thinks in the rasist tones of you and your group.All we have to do is remain on the land in a defensive position.Does that bother you I have read your post's about removing us by any means,and wish you would stop promoting violence and hatred.

again you are off the mark

you must have real fancy for this person lora did she stand you up one night

show me once on the forum where i promote violence and hatred i am standing up for my town you and the other person you are tsi show the world racism every day i will show the world for what you are

again you are off the mark

you must have real fancy for this person lora did she stand you up one night

show me once on the forum where i promote violence and hatred i am standing up for my town you and the other person you are tsi show the world racism every day i will show the world for what you are

Do it now what are you waiting for.

Thought I would post this here as a member named Diedrie keeps posting over them.To everyone else these are links to some video from the Six Nations/Haudenosaunne Reclamation in caledonia. There is also information on the history of SixNations/Haudenosaunne.To Diedrie no matter how hard you try to skew the truth it will get out.

This is not a topic of discussion.

This is just one's propaganda against another.

Take your personal arguements somewhere else.

Enough of this crap.

I have notified the moderator in this regard. :angry:

Thought I would post this here as a member named Diedrie keeps posting over them.To everyone else these are links to some video from the Six Nations/Haudenosaunne Reclamation in caledonia. There is also information on the history of SixNations/Haudenosaunne.To Diedrie no matter how hard you try to skew the truth it will get out.

All links work in this list

some good info.

Here's a list

http://www.kahonwes.com/links1/links_misc.htm

http://canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/

http://www.ckrz.com/

http://www.ratical.com/many_worlds/6Nations/DatingIC.html

http://sisis.nativeweb.org/actionalert/

http://sixnations.buffnet.net/

http://www.collectionscanada.ca/aboriginal-heritage/

http://lois.justice.gc.ca/en/I-5/index.html

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/const/c1867_e.html

http://www.kanesatake.com/heritage/index.html

some video here

http://reclamationinfo.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=10

http://auto_sol.tao.ca/

http://www.streamreel.com/archives/aim/aim_gentle.htm

Some more video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=38...93889&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...97938&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=57...14179&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...04716&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...56403&hl=en

These links have lots of relevant information and to dismiss them as propaganda is iresponsible.If trolls would read and discuss instead of making general statements it would be more relevant.It seems to get information out to the public you must post it that is what I have done read some links and discuss.Ask questions, give answers. Grow together. I have posted this information before and everytime this diedrie person post one line sentences to make sure the links are not seen. That is why I posted this topic any information provided is available for conversation.Do not try to mute it as it will get out.We have already made huge advances for our people and a couple of trolls on a web forum will do little to derail it.I choose to get the truth out and present our side of the story as MM only sells violence.Take the time to read the info and discuss it or go to another topic, the choice is yours.

watch this space for truth from caledonia vids coming soon the world will soon see what the native realy get up to

You plan on instigating more violence Lora.

Where is your truth post it now why do you have to go searching for it (fabricating), You seen mine show me yours. If you mean the truth Gary is searching for why did he not discreatly set up a camera and record the events?I know why he didn't , he did not do so because there is no events.He announced his intentions to gather support from the KKKaledonians to rally around him and create an event for him to record.It may turn out to back fire as I hear caledonians are coming out to meet the KKKaledonians.Not everyone thinks in the rasist tones of you and your group.All we have to do is remain on the land in a defensive position.Does that bother you I have read your post's about removing us by any means,and wish you would stop promoting violence and hatred.

Boy this thread descended into the mud fast. Is there a civilized way of discussing this issue?

Demand Notice CanHydro

This notice demands that Canadian Hydro Developers CHD immediately vacate themselves and their equipment from our land and stop using our land as collateral to fraudulently raise investment funds. We would appreciate your sending your concerns to Geof Carnegie of CHD.

Women Title Holders of the Six Nations Confederacy

% RR #6, Hagersville (Ontario, Canada) N0A 1H0 Ph: 519-445-0719 [email protected]

REGISTERED MAIL TO:

Canadian Hydro Developers Inc.

Suite 500, 1324-17th Ave. SW

Calgary, Alberta T7T 5S8

Attention: Ms. Ann Hughes, Executive Vice President & Kent Brown, Chief Financial Officer

NOTICE OF DEMAND

Notice by Women Title Holders to vacate your illegal title, to remove yourselves and your equipment from the Six Nations land known as the “Haldimand Tract”, to cease and desist your use of our land as collateral to raise investment funds and to immediately remit financial reports on illicitly earned monies to the Six Nations.

She:kon

In November 2005 you were warned not to build the Melancthon windmills on our land known as the “Haldimand Tract”. Without informing us you went ahead and built 50 windmills illegally. We objected twice to your misappropriation of our land on January 26, 2006 and June 20, 2006. We are positive that any legitimate title search that you did revealed who the true owners are, us.

Consequently, on July 28, 2006, we, the Women Title Holders, acting under our law, the Kaianereh’ko:wa/Great Law, seized these windmills (Ref: Mohawk Manifesto). We are now formally notifying you that you must:

(1) vacate your illegal title;

(2) remove yourselves physically from our land, clean up the mess you created and restore the land in the condition it was in when you entered it. You built those windmills in about 3 months. You should be able to dismantle them and restore the land within a similar period of time.

(3) cease and desist any action that would jeopardize our title such as using our land as collateral to raise finances for your projects. We order you to stop making any fraudulent misrepresentations such as putting up our property to seek financing on the world money market; and

(4) forward financial statements of all the illicit monies that you have made from the illegal windmills to the Women Title Holders, %Kahentinetha, Box 991, Kahnawake (Quebec, Canada) J0L 1B0 and to the Haudenosaunee Confederacy Council, RR 2, Ohsweken (Ontario, Canada) N0A 1H0;

We demand that you meet these conditions immediately. We trust that if you believe in the rule of law, you will comply with these reasonable expectations.

Onen kiwahi

Ayantwahs /s/ ____________________

Kahentinetha /s/ __________________

Posted by MNN MohawkNationNews. For updates and to sign up, see www.mohawknationnews.com

Sent to: all media; Canadian Hydro Developers Inc.; Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty; Prime Minister Hon. Stephen Harper; Hon. Gilles Duceppe, Bloc Quebecois; Hon. Jack Layton, NDP; Toby Barret MLA Ontario Govt.; Ministry of Natural Resources; Department of Justice; Finance Canada; Attorney General of Canada; Attorney General of Ontario; Indian Affairs; Federal Judicial Affairs; Judicial Institute; Royal Canadian Military Institute; Supreme Court of Canada; Queen Elizabeth II;

US President George Bush; Gov. George Pataki; Department of the Interior; Commissioner, New York State Department of Taxation; Attorney General Alberto Gonzales; NYS Attorney General Eliot Spitzer;

Stock Exchanges Toronto, Montreal, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, Zurich.

Iroquois communities: Kahnawake, Kanehsatake, Six Nations, Akwesasne, Tyendinaga, Cayuga, Seneca (Allegany, Salamanca, Cattaraugus, Tonawanda), Oneida (32 Acres, London), Onondaga, Tuscarora, Mohawk Nation Council of Chiefs, Kanatsiohareke,

World Intellectual Property Organization; International Monetary Fund; World Trade Organization; World Bank.

UN Office of High Commission for Human Rights; International Commission for Human Rights; Kanion’ke:haka Kaianereh’ko:wa Kanon’ses:ne, Akwesasne; Coalition for the International Criminal Court; Pope Benedictum XVI Joseph Ratzinger; European Union.

Indian Country Today; Amnesty; International Association for Threatened Peoples; International Ducks Unlimited; International Greenpeace; Indigenous Bar Association; Indian Treaty Council; Inuit Circumpolar Conference; Native Law Center Canada; Native Womens Association of Canada; News from Indian Country; Title & Rights Alliance; Turtle Island Native Network.

Just a fantastic way to encourage employment and economic development.

LOL you have many lands on which to build your economic developments, Why must you do it on ours.

Hamilton is in dire need of employment and economic development start there not on our lands.The problem is land is to expensive in hamilton, so they look for cheaper land and what could be cheaper than disputed indian land. The bottom line is the developers bottom line what good do these economic developments do for our people if we do not get employed by the developers or recieve payment for the land.This is the way things will be done from now on, if you have a problem take it up with your courts and see who retains ownership of the land.The reason the government is negotiating is they do not have a case that would stand up in court.By your laws you lose.It will be up to the Haudenosaunne people to take back what is theirs then tell the government to prove they own the land. Yes it is a fantastic way to encourage economic development and employment for our people on our land.

LOL you have many lands on which to build your economic developments, Why must you do it on ours.

Hamilton is in dire need of employment and economic development start there not on our lands.The problem is land is to expensive in hamilton, so they look for cheaper land and what could be cheaper than disputed indian land. The bottom line is the developers bottom line what good do these economic developments do for our people if we do not get employed by the developers or recieve payment for the land.This is the way things will be done from now on, if you have a problem take it up with your courts and see who retains ownership of the land.The reason the government is negotiating is they do not have a case that would stand up in court.By your laws you lose.It will be up to the Haudenosaunne people to take back what is theirs then tell the government to prove they own the land. Yes it is a fantastic way to encourage economic development and employment for our people on our land.

So you are admitting that not all the land in Canada is yours?

Can you show a map outlining exactly what you believe is Indian land? The maps I have seen so far have been very vague, and as a cartographer I would appreciate something more precise and accurate.

I heard the other day that Kingston Road in Toronto is where it is because it used to be an Indian trail to Kingston along the shore of Lake Ontario. If that's true, there must be hundreds of buried Indian land underneith Toronto, Ajax, Oshawa, and every other city between here and Kingston. Why aren't you guys trying to get that land back? I would love to see you protest and attempt to reclaim land at, lets say, Yonge and Bloor for example.

About the Caledonia land issue.... please clarify as I have not been there and don't know the geography.

Does the land that you claim you own contain existing developments that have been there some time? Or is it only the 40 hectares that a development recently started on? If it includes land that has been developed, why didn't you stop it when that happened?

Here is a map to help you:

v.p?uid=gonzo&pid=502448&sid=yzK58tzHL2

Map of Caledonia area

So you are admitting that not all the land in Canada is yours?

Can you show a map outlining exactly what you believe is Indian land? The maps I have seen so far have been very vague, and as a cartographer I would appreciate something more precise and accurate.

I heard the other day that Kingston Road in Toronto is where it is because it used to be an Indian trail to Kingston along the shore of Lake Ontario. If that's true, there must be hundreds of buried Indian land underneith Toronto, Ajax, Oshawa, and every other city between here and Kingston. Why aren't you guys trying to get that land back? I would love to see you protest and attempt to reclaim land at, lets say, Yonge and Bloor for example.

About the Caledonia land issue.... please clarify as I have not been there and don't know the geography.

Does the land that you claim you own contain existing developments that have been there some time? Or is it only the 40 hectares that a development recently started on? If it includes land that has been developed, why didn't you stop it when that happened?

Here is a map to help you:

v.p?uid=gonzo&pid=502448&sid=yzK58tzHL2

Map of Caledonia area

here is a map to help you out

http://www.reclamationinfo.com/images/hald...tract%20map.jpg

She:kon!

We are a confederacy of six nations, allies of the Crown and soveriegn peoples. Our present claim to which the Crown agreed was ours "forever" involves six miles on either side of the Grand River from its mouth at Lake Erie to its source near Shelburne Ontario.

Haldimand Map

The North Shore of Erie to Georgian Bay, The North Shore of Lake Ontario north to the Lake Simcoe, Trent River and Ottawa River, the St Lawrence River north by about 30 miles and south to the bottom end of lake Champlain and most of New York State are our traditional lands. In some cases we have agreements for the join use of thes other lands and in many other cases they are totally unceded. However, we also have agreements with the Mississaugas for joint use "as long as the sun shall shine, as long as the grass grows and as long as the rivers flow". While we do not have an objection to non-Haudenosaunee people living in the other lands, we still hold rights over the expansion and use of resources. Further negotiations with Canada will be needed to clarify the extent of our claims over most of souther Ontario.

Other Nations - the Ojibway (which includes the Mississaugas, Pottowami and others), Algonquin and Cree control the remainder of Northern Ontario and parts of Quebec and Manitoba. From there in each direction many other nations have their own agreements and unceded territories.

You one mistake is believing that we are all the same.

O:nen

So how is it that you let Kitchener/Waterloo and the other fair-sized cities in your 'granted' zone become so developed in the past 300 years?

Treaties or not, agreements or not, I seriously doubt that Kitchener or Waterloo are going to vacate the land for you any time soon. This is the tech capital of Canada, money is pouring into that region... good luck in your plans to win it back, as it seems very much in control of Canadians at this moment.

She:kon!

Investments!

Kitchener-Waterloo and all the other occupied towns and cities along the tract represent over $1 trillion dollars on the fair market. So as part of the present negotiations your government buy their interest outright from us.....or we will be paid back rent and future rent worth just about as much.

Again....you should research our history.We have always been capitalist - long before the first settlers came here. The first tactic of a real capitalist is to first make you dependent on our products and commodities. Once that happens we have a captive market forever...... ;)

From a legal standpoint, according to proceedure we have consistently and proactively reminded your governments over the last 300 years that the land is still ours. That way you cannot assert ownership by acclamation. And since the Royal Proclamation prohibits you or anyone else from owning land in the tract, the "rule of law" states you must either compensate us for it or vacate it.

O:nen