American Patriotism

I think that the motives of terrorists, while cloaked in the name of Islamic fundamentalism, are actually poltical. The upper echelons of the terrorist infrastructure uses warped interpretations of wahabism and other radical forms of Islam to brainwash socially repressed, hate filled young men into commiting violent acts in the name of Allah. It is truly cowardly. The animals are a disease and they must be exterminated, even if it must be a perpetual effort.

I agree that the leaders are not motivated by Religion but disagree with you that it is political. I beliieve that it is more fundemental than that. Simply power and the wish for adulation. There is the simmering pot (dissatisfaction) the heat (Islam) and the catylist that tips the pot onto the fire (Leaders). Then you have a house fire. Which do you remove? I think they are working on the first and last.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas, you said:

"And also, prove to me that they killed children."

I invite you to review the flight manifests and memorial sites to those passengers on the planes of 9.11 - I need say no more.

You are missing or ignoring my primary point. Do not talk to me of 'root causes', do not mention history as to what you believe could be motivation for those who attacked us. It doesn't matter anymore and I could care less.

On 9.11 a line was crossed removing this conflict from the rules of civilization and placing it under the law of the jungle. I will not require 100 % certainty or proof beyond any reasonable doubt - these are civilized concepts which do not apply when dealing with genocidal barbarians.