Trump to Attend Event With Group That Believes Abortion Is “Child Sacrifice” and Must Be “Eradicated Entirely”

1 hour ago, User said:

You have offered nothing here to explain why I have any misunderstandings. 

Viability is your big response? 

So, you are just fine with controlling women, forcing them to be pregnant, and banning all abortions after viability?

I'm not going to answer any of your pretend "questions" composed almost entirely of YOUR FALSE PREMISES.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

I'm not going to answer any of your pretend "questions" composed almost entirely of YOUR FALSE PREMISES.

LOL, you got caught saying something dumb, and my questions exposed that. 

1 minute ago, User said:

LOL, you got caught saying something dumb, and my questions exposed that. 

No, you make up FALSE PREMISES and then ask me to justify or reject them. That is DISHONEST.

Reframe your questions or stop wasting your time writing them.

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No, you make up FALSE PREMISES and then ask me to justify or reject them. That is DISHONEST.

Reframe your questions or stop wasting your time writing them.

What false premise?

The only thing dishonest here is your cowardly attempts to avoid answering for your stupid mention of viability. 

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Children are independent entities.

Sure, as soon as they pop out of the womb they can't jump up run out get a job feed themselves and contribute meaningfully to society.

Tell us you don't have children without telling us.

Whether in the womb or out babies for quite some time cannot survive without constant care they depend entirely on others for their survival and even for feeding themselves. There is no difference in that that occurs when they move 6 in through a birth canal.

At about 16 weeks a fetus's brain activates and begins to regulate functions in its body. You have a completely separate brain and intelligence running a separate organism that is dependent on the host organism. I'm not sure how you can argue that that isn't a separate entity.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Tell us you don't have children without telling us.

I would love to know if he thought his wife being pregnant was of no consequence. Just a mere clump of cells in there... just a fetus. 

No one talks like that, except people trying to justify killing babies. 

47 minutes ago, User said:

I would love to know if he thought his wife being pregnant was of no consequence. Just a mere clump of cells in there... just a fetus. 

No one talks like that, except people trying to justify killing babies. 

I can understand that some people have different opinions as to when someone becomes a human being.

At some point they go from being an unfertilized egg to a college grad sweating their loan payments and SOMEWHERE in that process they become a human being. 

Human beings have rights. You cannot kill them. THat is pretty simple. We all agree you can't kill a 6 month old child just because i'ts an inconvenience on the grounds that it can't survive without assistance and is therefore not 'viable'. 

There are a number of different reasonable or logical arguments as to when that happens. I have my own. But "passed 3 inches down a tube and popped out' is not a rational argument for what creates a human. 

The argument that society and men have no right to an opinion about whether or not it's ok to murder children is also not a reasonable argument. 

Letting the states decide what the people of that state believe is probably the most reasonable choice.

I think that'll be more of a winning issue for trump than the dems think. 

• Like 1