Mullahs have bred a culture of hate

JMH

Day after day the media spews out more violent protests in the name of Islam. If it isn't cartoons , its unemployment in France or blah blah blah.

These people are behaving like silly children. Nobody is keeping these radicals from leaving Europe. If they dont like it , get the hell out; as a matter of fact, I'm disgusted that the EU hasn't began rounding these idiots up and giving them "the boot" already.

In my oppinion, France should have declared Martial Law months ago , and mowed down any jack-ass that

engaged in civil disobedience.

Enough is enough.

I'd have to agree. The other night I was chatting with a Muslim person I know (I wouldn't call him a friend, just an acquaintance). We were discussing the cartoon debate, and I told him that it is his right to protest but not to resort to violence. He agreed with me on both points.

I told him that I thought the cartoons were not that offensive and that they were drawn in a humorous light, as are most cartoons. I then asked him if he has seen the cartoons himself......no, he was afraid to look at them.

Well, isn't that nice. So you are protesting and writing up petitions to send to the federal government to get them to condemn them, blah, blah, blah, blah (at this point in time I didn't really give a shit what he was going to do) on something that you have been TOLD about (not seen personally).

Well that just doesn't agree with me. If you are gonna protest, you should know WHAT you are protesting about and make your own decisions about it. Not what someone SAYS it looked like.

This just re-enforces my view that a lot of these people are cattle and just follow on the words of someone else.

I won't talk out both sides of my mouth. I supported absolute free speech, and I continue to do so.

If the mullah folk want to spread their hate, let people decide. As soon as the mullah's incite violence and cause just 1 murder, its genocide. 'Christians' get charged with this all the time. Why are we so hesitant to lock up or execute some of these freaks in the muslim world?

genocide

n : systematic killing of a racial or cultural group

Sure sounds like what they are calling on to happen to us.

I'd have to agree. The other night I was chatting with a Muslim person I know (I wouldn't call him a friend, just an acquaintance). We were discussing the cartoon debate, and I told him that it is his right to protest but not to resort to violence. He agreed with me on both points.

I told him that I thought the cartoons were not that offensive and that they were drawn in a humorous light, as are most cartoons. I then asked him if he has seen the cartoons himself......no, he was afraid to look at them.

Well, isn't that nice. So you are protesting and writing up petitions to send to the federal government to get them to condemn them, blah, blah, blah, blah (at this point in time I didn't really give a shit what he was going to do) on something that you have been TOLD about (not seen personally).

Well that just doesn't agree with me. If you are gonna protest, you should know WHAT you are protesting about and make your own decisions about it. Not what someone SAYS it looked like.

This just re-enforces my view that a lot of these people are cattle and just follow on the words of someone else.

It really is unusual isn't it?

Recent Canadians seem to believe that Canada is a perfect venue for their voices to be heard........concerning the country they have left.

It has now become obvious to me that these individuals are using our generous system for they're own bennefit with little to no consolation for the progressivness of Canadian families that allowed this process to occur. I'll be frank: I do not want a foriegn culture moving into my neighborhood unless they are true Canadians in spirit. The sharing of international cultures is fundamental to our maintaining the country as we know it. Peolples "clustering" and having little contact with nieghbors and societies other than themselves is undesireable.

The Seik population is a perfect example (I live and work in B.C.). This group of new Canadians have by and large , remained amongst themselves since the initial onslaught of immigragration. They are uninterested in Canadian morality and have disrespected our Legions, Police forces and other Canadian institutions that we hold as sacred. To this day, if a white man married the daughter of one of these jack-asses......they'd be on borrowed time .........the daughter oddly enough. I then ,would be obliged to kill the father and brothers and perhaps the family, in order to move on.

These IMBISULE TITS are preparing an honest and legally binding request for sharia law in this country! Can you FUCKING BELIEVE THESE COCKSUCKERS? We let them in. We let them in. We let them in.

CANADIAN IMMIGRATION RECUITMENT:

-Looking for wealthy (enough) morally depraved assholes with no intention WHATSOEVER to complly with Canadian law, our way of living, and fully maintain the arrogence that your culture maintains while tying up our court system about every irrelevent issue that comes to mind. Yes , the JEWS of the Arab world.

I hope your proud.........all of you. ANGRY? Common! there must be someone in SURRY to shoot or run over.

Get a hold of what your doing.

Of all countries-Canada- the most understanding and helpfull people around. The most willing and acceptable people on this earth............and you continue to PISS on us .

I susspect the party's over .............in my lifetime. You have become un-welcome already.

It's that simple.