After RNC Shakeup, Trump Ground Game Could Be Compromised

After RNC Shakeup, Trump Ground Game Could Be Compromised

The Republican National Committee was poised to open and staff 40 satellite campaign offices across key battlegrounds when former President Donald Trump, now the presumptive GOP nominee, abruptly replaced RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel and her deputies with fresh leadership.

Trump’s new RNC team, led by Chairman Michael Whatley, Co-Chair (and Trump’s daughter-in-law) Lara Trump, and senior campaign adviser Chris LaCivita, killed McDaniel’s 2024 blueprint. Roughly six weeks later, neither the committee nor the Trump campaign has much infrastructure or personnel in the swing states that will decide the November 5 election.

That means few if any regional and local campaign headquarters; little to no deployed field staff; and little to no traditional voter turnout activities, such as door-knocking, phone banking, or volunteer organizing. Even after the Trump-led RNC’s reimagined field program eventually emerges, their strategy is to concentrate almost exclusively on the half-dozen states that will determine Trump’s fate. Republicans elsewhere? They’re on their own. 

What's the title of that book? "Everything Trump Touches Dies"

29 minutes ago, Legato said:

No. it's called "Every Thing Biden Touches is Already Dead".

Google says:

Your search - "Every Thing Biden Touches is Already Dead" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.

AKA, no book found. IOW, you're a LYING TROLL.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Google says:

AKA, no book found. IOW, you're a LYING TROLL.

You did not spell all the words correctly.

41 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

Thanks for going back 20 years to smear Biden. Unfortunately for YOUR conclusion, Gates has changed his mind about Joe.

• Judy Woodruff:

That was in 2014. How do you think he is doing in these early weeks and months of his administration?

• Robert Gates:

I think he's doing really well.

I think there's a lot of continuity on several of the really big problems. On China, on Russia, North Korea, I think there's a lot of continuity with the previous administration, in fact, and I think that the tough line that he has taken has been the appropriate one.

And on North Korea, they have basically said they're going to try and thread the needle between the strategic patience of President Obama and the maximum pressure of President Trump.

I think, as I write in the book, we have tried — we have been down this road before under four presidents, and it hasn't yielded much progress. But there's a lot of continuity there. I think the only area that concerns me is the effort to renew the nuclear agreement with Iran.

I think, first of all, the agreement is half over in terms of its duration. It was supposed to be for 10 years or so. And I was heartened initially by the administration's references to strengthening and lengthening that agreement. I think our objective ought to be for Iran never to have a nuclear weapon, not just time-limited.

And I think we also need better monitoring or verification of their adherence to the agreement. And, finally, I think we need to do something about their ballistic missile capability. So, just picking up the old agreement where we left off, I think, is probably insufficient.

But in the other areas of — important areas of foreign policy, I think that they're on a good path.

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for going back 20 years to smear Biden. Unfortunately for YOUR conclusion, Gates has changed his mind about Joe.

Actually it was 10 years ago. But when you see that Ukraine, Israel, and the like all happened under Biden and then you read the CBS story below, it is pretty clear that Biden fd everything up.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/robert-gates-60-minutes-2021-10-17/

4 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

Actually it was 10 years ago. But when you see that Ukraine, Israel, and the like all happened under Biden and then you read the CBS story below, it is pretty clear that Biden fd everything up.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/robert-gates-60-minutes-2021-10-17/

IF you have a case, quote it here. I'm not clicking on your naked links cause you've lost all credibility, like I told you before.

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

IF you have a case, quote it here. I'm not clicking on your naked links cause you've lost all credibility, like I told you before.

First, you keep using that term naked link. I do not think it means what you think it means. Second, I'm on a phone and parsing a whole article so I don't violate fair use doctrine would be to time consuming. Just know that Gates still thinks Buyden is a more-on.

2 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

First, you keep using that term naked link. I do not think it means what you think it means. Second, I'm on a phone and parsing a whole article so I don't violate fair use doctrine would be to time consuming. Just know that Gates still thinks Buyden is a more-on.

Sorry you don't win debates nor provide EVIDENCE because you're too lazy to post anything more than a link.

I'm not going to search your link in the off chance there MIGHT be something relevant there.

You've already ruined your credibility and I'm not going on a fools errand again. Quote content or lose.

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Sorry you don't win debates nor provide EVIDENCE because you're too lazy to post anything more than a link.

I'm not going to search your link in the off chance there MIGHT be something relevant there.

You've already ruined your credibility and I'm not going on a fools errand again. Quote content or lose.

Lmao...you are claiming I ruined my credibility? That's rich dude.

45 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

Lmao...you are claiming I ruined my credibility? That's rich dude.

I love it, Robo first tells us to provide evidence so we do and then it isn't from a left wing news org so he dismisses it as fake news, then you provide evidence via a left wing news org and he dismisses it claiming its just a link and not proof.

Whats next we give him the parse the article from a left wing news org and even link in and then he accuses us of editing the quote and he won't click on the link because its a "naked link"

He really is just a child with his fingers in his ears and eyes shut tight going "LALALALAALLAALALALALALAAL!"

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

I love it, Robo first tells us to provide evidence so we do and then it isn't from a left wing news org so he dismisses it as fake news, then you provide evidence via a left wing news org and he dismisses it claiming its just a link and not proof.

Whats next we give him the parse the article from a left wing news org and even link in and then he accuses us of editing the quote and he won't click on the link because its a "naked link"

He really is just a child with his fingers in his ears and eyes shut tight going "LALALALAALLAALALALALALAAL!"

Whatever it takes to ignore reality.