Republcon Minority Leader McConnell is the Ultimate Hypocrite who Puts Party Power before Country

4 minutes ago, Legato said:

Now go and tell that holier than thou nonsense to the people having trouble making ends meet. I'm sure the GDP numbers will reassure them.

What has Trump got to do with it? You also rans just can't get along without the TDS skewing your thought processes.

Talk about being disingenuous, my my.

I'm taking ^^this vacuous reply as confirmation that you are talking out of your ass, had no idea what "GPI" meant and have no idea what the GPI numbers are. You guys, always trying to fight fact with fiction from your alternate reality.

Pretty embarrassing pratfall there. I kinda see why you tend to stick to inane drive-by comments instead of taking about issues. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Legato said:

Alternative and more accurate but I wouldn't expect a closed mind to be able to see.

Except unlike GDP, you've not cited the comparison of GPI which shows the US has the best economy in the world.

And the GDP comparison is the STANDARD and that's the ONLY reason you don't like it. 

Edited by robosmith

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

I'm taking ^^this vacuous reply as confirmation that you are talking out of your ass, had no idea what "GPI" meant and have no idea what the GPI numbers are. You guys, always trying to fight fact with fiction from your alternate reality.

Pretty embarrassing pratfall there. I kinda see why you tend to stick to inane drive-by comments instead of taking about issues. 

Drive by comments have more meaning than longwinded left wing talking points. I can see why GPI is a more accurate measure. The fact that you dismiss it because it does not fit the Biden narrative is your failure.

All your posts on this matter are just trying to defend the inane BS put forward by your bed buddy Robo.

52 minutes ago, Legato said:

Drive by comments have more meaning than longwinded left wing talking points. I can see why GPI is a more accurate measure. The fact that you dismiss it because it does not fit the Biden narrative is your failure.

All your posts on this matter are just trying to defend the inane BS put forward by your bed buddy Robo.

Lol. Blabber, blabber, blabber. How many posts in now and you still can't muster up the current "GPI" numbers or historical trends to even address the "Biden narrative"? Because you 100% have no idea what you're even talking about. 

This is the point at which your friends should tell you to stop digging. 

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Lol. Blabber, blabber, blabber. How many posts in now and you still can't muster up the current "GPI" numbers or historical trends to even address the "Biden narrative"? Because you 100% have no idea what you're even talking about. 

This is the point at which your friends should tell you to stop digging. 

I would suggest you read the link below.  Yes it's older data, no matter the age I still believe GPI is a more expansive method of measuring a countries well being. GDP only measures the monetary value of goods and services and pays little attention to how a countries population views their current well being.

Of course you won't agree as it does not fit the Biden narrative that Robo pushes on a regular basis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genuine_progress_indicator

26 minutes ago, Legato said:

I would suggest you read the link below.  Yes it's older data, no matter the age I still believe GPI is a more expansive method of measuring a countries well being. GDP only measures the monetary value of goods and services and pays little attention to how a countries population views their current well being.

Of course you won't agree as it does not fit the Biden narrative that Robo pushes on a regular basis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genuine_progress_indicator

Lol.

Let's be clear, you want to counter the "Biden narrative" with an unused "alternative metric" and you don't have any data related to that metric from the last 20 years. So you can't even use the metric to evaluate the Biden economy or it's relative strength? 

You get how utterly absurd that is, right?

Stop digging!

And yes, everyone should read that link and applaud you for your newfound interest in "green economics" and social justice. Really, I'm cheering you in in that regard. Just, you know, have some numbers if you want to talk numbers. 

19 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Lol.

Let's be clear, you want to counter the "Biden narrative" with an unused "alternative metric" and you don't have any data related to that metric from the last 20 years. So you can't even use the metric to evaluate the Biden economy or it's relative strength? 

You get how utterly absurd that is, right?

Stop digging!

And yes, everyone should read that link and applaud you for your newfound interest in "green economics" and social justice. Really, I'm cheering you in in that regard. Just, you know, have some numbers if you want to talk numbers. 

No lets be really clear. What's absurd is your inability to accept a different perspective. Whether you like it or not, GDP is not a good measure on the state of a nation.  That's the point, 

9 minutes ago, Legato said:

No lets be really clear. What's absurd is your inability to accept a different perspective. Whether you like it or not, GDP is not a good measure on the state of a nation.  That's the point, 

Oh, you have a perspective? Okay, tell us what the "GPI" tells us about the Biden economy relative to other economies? Hm? Do tell. 

Lol. Seriously, you're so far over your head I feel sort of guilty just watching you drown.😜

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Legato said:

Everybody ELSE knows it is THE measure of the state of the ECONOMY.

Which unlike your GPI, can be used to compare the US with the rest of the WORLD NOW.

For that, you got BUPKIS.

Edited by robosmith