New Yorkers give pro illegal aliens AOC an earful

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-other-democrats-drowned-out-screaming-protesters-nyc-migrant-crisis-news-conference

AOC, other Dems drowned out by screaming protesters at NYC migrant crisis news conference

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and other Democrats were loudly heckled Friday at a press conference in New York City regarding the migrant crisis there.

The Democrats, who spoke outside the Roosevelt Hotel in Manhattan, which has become a relief center for asylum seekers, were drowned out by shouting protesters chanting, "Send them back!" and "Close the border!"

"Close the border! Close the border! Respect the constitution, AOC! I am your constituent!," a man was heard among the angry crowd, shouting into a megaphone.

"What we seek to do is to make sure that all the resources are necessary and that we are joining with the city and state," Ocasio-Cortez said before the man wielding the megaphone shouted over her, saying, "Illegal immigration is not right! Respect the constitution, close the border!" 

Rep. Adriano Espaillat, D-N.Y., said the delegation was there to "see for themselves what the migration dynamic is in our nation," and that they saw children, families, "people that want to work, people that are fleeing violence, people that are fleeing environmental disasters.

NYC migrant crisis protesters shout

I know what you all are thinking. This idi0ts voted for this communist bittch.

We'll see what happens in the next election. If she is still in office, then New Yorkers DESERVE the shitstorm coming their way.

From the mayor:

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City," Adams said during a Town Hall meeting on the Upper West Side. "We're getting 10,000 migrants a month."

Excuse me, @SS HOLE. Who was it who designated NYC as a sanctuary city? The fcking TOOTH FAIRY?

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-other-democrats-drowned-out-screaming-protesters-nyc-migrant-crisis-news-conference

AOC, other Dems drowned out by screaming protesters at NYC migrant crisis news conference

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and other Democrats were loudly heckled Friday at a press conference in New York City regarding the migrant crisis there.

The Democrats, who spoke outside the Roosevelt Hotel in Manhattan, which has become a relief center for asylum seekers, were drowned out by shouting protesters chanting, "Send them back!" and "Close the border!"

"Close the border! Close the border! Respect the constitution, AOC! I am your constituent!," a man was heard among the angry crowd, shouting into a megaphone.

"What we seek to do is to make sure that all the resources are necessary and that we are joining with the city and state," Ocasio-Cortez said before the man wielding the megaphone shouted over her, saying, "Illegal immigration is not right! Respect the constitution, close the border!" 

Rep. Adriano Espaillat, D-N.Y., said the delegation was there to "see for themselves what the migration dynamic is in our nation," and that they saw children, families, "people that want to work, people that are fleeing violence, people that are fleeing environmental disasters.

NYC migrant crisis protesters shout

I know what you all are thinking. This idi0ts voted for this communist bittch.

We'll see what happens in the next election. If she is still in office, then New Yorkers DESERVE the shitstorm coming their way.

From the mayor:

"Let me tell you something, New Yorkers. Never in my life have I had a problem that I did not see an ending to. I don't see an ending to this. I don't see an ending to this. This issue will destroy New York City. Destroy New York City," Adams said during a Town Hall meeting on the Upper West Side. "We're getting 10,000 migrants a month."

Excuse me, @SS HOLE. Who was it who designated NYC as a sanctuary city? The fcking TOOTH FAIRY?

The left wing tends to be very supportive of other people as long as it is paid for by someone else and doesn't affect their lives.