Queers demanding Target bring the homo pride stuff back to the front of the store.

Just now, Deluge said:

Walmart knows to keep activist shit out of their floor displays. That is where the difference is. 

Another place that we differ is that marketing and packaging really bother you. The quality of the product itself is meaningless. If I was buying a product that I liked but the marketing was not in line with me.. I would still buy it. 

21 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Another place that we differ is that marketing and packaging really bother you. The quality of the product itself is meaningless. If I was buying a product that I liked but the marketing was not in line with me.. I would still buy it. 

But at least you wouldn't throw a hissy fit if we had your gay coloring books removed from the sales floor, right? 

Edited by Deluge

On 6/7/2023 at 9:50 AM, Deluge said:

But at least you wouldn't throw a hissy fit if we had your gay coloring books removed from the sales floor, right? 

No, I would not. why? Because I could simply find it online. I get so tired of everyone (both sides) playing victim because one option of 100 (just  a random number) gets shut down. If all 100 were shut down and there was absolutely no other way.. then that's a different story..

21 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

No, I would not. why? Because I could simply find it online. I get so tired of everyone (both sides) playing victim because one option of 100 (just  a random number) gets shut down. If all 100 were shut down and there was absolutely no other way.. then that's a different story..

Shutdowns are a big part of what democrats are about. You should absolutely despise that mindset; I know I do. ;)

Edited by Deluge

Just now, impartialobserver said:

and If I was all that passionate... I could simply get the merchandise online. If not in the store then simply go somewhere else

That's not aggressive enough. It's better to explain that the homosexual agenda has no place in family stores, and then help devalue the company by mass boycott. 

Just now, Deluge said:

That's not aggressive enough. It's better to explain that the homosexual agenda has no place in family stores, and then help devalue the company by mass boycott. 

I do not share your passion for this. If I walk into Target.. I do not go there to do anything but shop and so marketing and displays are just extraneous noise. I also do not share your belief that saying that being gay is ok is exactly the same as trying to convert them. I know two lesbian couples that have raised a daughter.. guess what? both daughters ended up heterosexual, married, and had children. The lesbian couples in both cases had zero problem with their daughter being hetero.