Trans animal beats up girl in girl's bathroom in Oklahoma school. Mother sues.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/oklahoma-parent-sues-daughter-allegedly-severely-beaten-transgender-student-bathroom

Oklahoma parent sues after her daughter is allegedly 'severely beaten' by transgender student in bathroom

An Oklahoma resident and mother is suing her local school district after her 15-year-old daughter was allegedly "severely beaten" by a 17-year-old transgender student in the girl’s bathroom. 

The attack, according to the lawsuit filed May 25, occurred at Edmond Memorial High School on Oct. 26, 2022. 

The parent is seeking $75,000 in damages for "severe physical and mental injuries, severe physical and mental pain and suffering, and severe emotional distress" that she claims her child suffered at school.

Included in the lawsuit is a direct reference to a law Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt signed on May 25 that requires students at Oklahoma public schools "use restrooms that match the sex listed on their birth certificates."

According to the report filed after the alleged assault and obtained by Fox News Digital, the transgender student listed as student "A" entered the restroom and spoke to a female student. Soon after the two started arguing with each other, a fight broke out.

Here's the bill the Governor signed.

https://legiscan.com/OK/text/SB615/2022

SUBJECT: Schools
BE IT ENACTED BY THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA:
SECTION 1. NEW LAW A new section of law to be codified
in the Oklahoma Statutes as Section 1-125 of Title 70, unless there
is created a duplication in numbering, reads as follows:

A. As used in this section:
1. "Sex" means the physical condition of being male or female
based on genetics and physiology, as identified on the individual's
original birth certificate;

The school violated the law. That animal never should have been in the female bathroom, gender dysphoria or not.

I hope the courts DOUBLE that ask and REALLY stick it to that negligent school. ANY school official that allows ANYTHING with a dick inside a female bathroom should be charged with child abuse and have to register as a sex offender.

THIS SHIT HAS GOT TO STOP.

• Like 1

At the end of the day, this is one of the insurmountable problems. A physical male is going to 'outgun' a physical female 9.5 times out of 10.  So a woman with a trans woman in their bathroom has little physical chance if that person becomes violent.  Same is true of sports.

I'm all for making serious efforts and spending money to convert to 'gender neutral' bathrooms instead of boys and girls but until that happens i think we have to keep biomales out of girls bathrooms.

52 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

At the end of the day, this is one of the insurmountable problems. A physical male is going to 'outgun' a physical female 9.5 times out of 10.  So a woman with a trans woman in their bathroom has little physical chance if that person becomes violent.  Same is true of sports.

I'm all for making serious efforts and spending money to convert to 'gender neutral' bathrooms instead of boys and girls but until that happens i think we have to keep biomales out of girls bathrooms.

What has just made my eyebrow go up is the idea of gender neutral bathrooms. For adult properties, I can see the logic. But do you REALLY think it is proper to have gender SCHOOL LOCKER ROOMS? Do you think it is proper for boys and girls of MIDDLE SCHOOL age to be able to get NEKKID in the SAME locker room?

We've already had a RAPE in a Virginia girl's locker room because of that.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

What has just made my eyebrow go up is the idea of gender neutral bathrooms. For adult properties, I can see the logic. But do you REALLY think it is proper to have gender SCHOOL LOCKER ROOMS? Do you think it is proper for boys and girls of MIDDLE SCHOOL age to be able to get NEKKID in the SAME locker room?

We've already had a RAPE in a Virginia girl's locker room because of that.

I was more thinking of converting the areas into individual stalls rather than a communal space. More wasteful but safer for everyone and no gender issues. It's a little wasteful and inefficient but - we are where we are.

42 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I was more thinking of converting the areas into individual stalls rather than a communal space. More wasteful but safer for everyone and no gender issues. It's a little wasteful and inefficient but - we are where we are.

When I subbed for middle school gym classes, my gender was an important consideration. It was mostly for girl's locker rooms. AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS, I'M HAVING TROUBLE BELIEVING IT MYSELF, but so far the most fights a teacher or a sub has had to deal with in PE lockers has been in female locker rooms. Go figure, huh?

Most of human history is about separating male from female in a lot of applications. I'm not so sure I'm ready to just cast off those protections for women at this time.