Iraqi voter has message for anti-freedom crowd

Gee, you sound like Goebbel's Ministry of Propaganda.

Wow, a snide Nazi reference, making up the totality of your first post. I wonder what sort of contribution you're going to make to the forum.

Bite me.

Well BHS, there's your answer.

Obviously a well-informed and literate contributer :rolleyes:

Equally obviously in favor of sexual contact between strangers :lol:

He/she would do well in that thread about the legalized gang-banging :P

All of the comments you've made here sound like last year's rhetoric, and it was pretty stale and inaccurate then too. The real "flood of bullshit" is the less and less relevant kvetching coming from people like yourself. You have two options: go on complaining about an improving situation that has outgrown your cynicism, or accept the fact that you have always been wrong about the entire Iraq war issue.

Wait, I've heard about 'last years rhetoric' Bush does like to rehash the same over and over again. Well one positive thing I have to say about Bush is that he is consistent in his speach. Wait for it . . . . . . .

Well time will tell. If it all proves to be the overall right move in the end, I will eat my words. I have even stated that in my posts on this forum. However, you must also be aware of the flood of bullshit that comes from the US Government. I guess overall you are OK with their lying, because the ends justify the means. This won't work all of the time.

In the end, Iraq/Hussein was not a threat to itsef let alone the all mighty powerful blah blah blah UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !!!!! But regime change was needed, for the reason Hussein just did not fit into the Middle East Plan the US had. He did prove useful for some time. Things change.

Wow, a snide Nazi reference, making up the totality of your first post. I wonder what sort of contribution you're going to make to the forum.

Bite me.

I love you.

You stupid brown-skinned Iraqis deserve nothing better than to live under the boot of a mass-murdering psychotic dictator! Haven't you been listening to the left and the MSM? You are sub-human savages incapable of being "progressive".

You are puppets of KKKarl Rove and AmeriKKKa!

Iraq is a quagmire. It's the Mother of all Quagmires.

US troops are being killed on a daily basis, and no Islamonazis are being killed by US troops.

We've all seen the polls where the MSM has reported that the majority of Iraqis want the US to leave, and no, we do not bother to read the full survey results (buried towards the bottom of the article) where it shows that the Iraqis want the US to leave AFTER the Iraqis are capable of defending their country. Only Faux News puts these surveys into context.

After Bush has STOLEN your oil, he is going to put you into Intelligent Design Re-education Camps!

AAIIIEEEEE!! :blink:

You stupid brown-skinned Iraqis deserve nothing better than to live under the boot of a mass-murdering psychotic dictator!  Haven't you been listening to the left and the MSM?  You are sub-human savages incapable of being "progressive".

Iraq is a quagmire.  It's the Mother of all Quagmires. 

US troops are being killed on a daily basis, and no Islamonazis are being killed by US troops.

We've all seen the polls where the MSM has reported that the majority of Iraqis want the US to leave, and no, we do not bother to read the full survey results (buried towards the bottom of the article) where it shows that the Iraqis want the US to leave AFTER the Iraqis are capable of defending their country.  Only Faux News puts these surveys into context.

After Bush has STOLEN your oil, he is going to put you into Intelligent Design Re-education Camps!

AAIIIEEEEE!!   :blink:

Here are some articles on why the US went to war in Iraq(the petro-dollar cycle):

http://ist-socrates.berkeley.edu/~pdscott/iraq.html

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/cah/rriraqwar.html

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/hl0303/s00182.htm

p.s. Burns, you are truly pathetic.

You stupid brown-skinned Iraqis deserve nothing better than to live under the boot of a mass-murdering psychotic dictator!  Haven't you been listening to the left and the MSM?  You are sub-human savages incapable of being "progressive".

Iraq is a quagmire.  It's the Mother of all Quagmires. 

We've all seen the polls where the MSM has reported that the majority of Iraqis want the US to leave, and no, we do not bother to read the full survey results (buried towards the bottom of the article) where it shows that the Iraqis want the US to leave AFTER the Iraqis are capable of defending their country.  Only Faux News puts these surveys into context.

AAIIIEEEEE!!  

Here are some articles on why the US went to war in Iraq(the petro-dollar cycle):

http://ist-socrates.berkeley.edu/~pdscott/iraq.html

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/cah/rriraqwar.html

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/hl0303/s00182.htm

p.s. Burns, you are truly pathetic.

Oh great. Another leftwing radical appears to stink up the forum.

First link is by Peter Dale Scott, a professor from the most radical university in America - Berkeley. I had never heard of him. After a quick google search, I can see why. I don't frequent radical "alternative" websites where he seems to be very popular. Places like the Stalinist Alexander Cockburn's website, Counterpunch.

Oh, and Scott uses Greg Palast as a source for his info. I wonder if Palast is still working on his "the 2004 US election was rigged" thesis.

And he is a favorite at Alternative Radio. Nice guest list they have! Just a quick peek shows:

The notorious anti-American Noam Chomsky (191 appearances). Code Pink (the group that gave the Fallujah terrorists $600,000 just before the Marines went in to "take out the trash", and the group behind Cindy Sheehan) spokeswoman Medea Benjamin. Alexander Cockburn. Former Black Panther and convicted cop-killer, Mumia Abu-Jamal. Ward "little Eichmanns" Churchill (6 appearances). Another former Black Panther, notorious commie Angela Davis. George Galloway. John Pilger. Edward Said (35 appearances). Scott "I enjoy the company of young teen girls" Ritter. Gore Vidal. Cornel West. And lots and lots of Muslim names.

And guess who else? Robert Fisk. :lol:

The guy so full of crap that a new word was invented by the internet to describe an article so full of idiocy that it can being demolished piece by piece: Fisking.

The guy who has traveled all throughout Iraq and has not found ONE PERSON who had anything good to say about the US overthrowing Saddam Hussein. The guy who was writing that there were no US troops in Baghdad while the rest of the world was reporting that Baghdad had fallen....shades of Baghdad Bob the former Iraqi (dis)information minister. :D

Very interesting company Peter Dale Scott "hangs with".

Oh, I see he is also popular at Alternet, the site run by Marxist Robert Scheer's (recently fired by the LA Times and replaced with...Jonah Goldberg from the National Review :P) son.

Mr Scott has written some books. Let's take a look see at the first one that pops up at Amazon. It's about the JFK assassination. Not sure what it is about, but I bet those dastardly neocons and Zionists had something to do with JFK's death. :huh:

Uh oh. :( The first editor's review is from the liberal Publishers Weekly. They try to make Scott look somewhat credible at the beginning of their review, but then they end it with this:

This is hardly a new concept, although Scott broadens the scope of the shadowy business villains considerably beyond the usual military-industrial complex to include fruit companies and law firms. His drawing of suggestive links is tireless--he is a great synthesizer--but since the "facts" on which he relies are often the result of other people's not necessarily accurate reporting, the whole structure has a ramshackle feel.

Fruit Companies are evil!

Why is Peter Dale Scott so anti-American? Perhaps because he is from Canada...

The only thing "pathetic" is my wasting time responding to you. I've got the week off but I have better things to do--including even bothering to look at your other 2 links.

Eureka, Err, Newbie, Black Dog, LionusFleaBag, etc, are rightwingers compared to you.

I have been searching for the right word for MB and you have found it. I have bever heard of anyone so pathetic outside of an anger management class.

He shows his anger with every sentence.

i'm a bit new on these forums - what you're saying, burns, is bush went to iraq solely as a benevolent liberator because of his belief in democracy and his deep concern for the predicament of the iraqi people? is that about right?

Freud had a term for what you are attempting; he called it projection.

maybe... from the little i've read of your comments on the whole iraqi thing that's the impression i was getting. it at least sounds like you believe that the recent positive developments in iraq justify the questionable means they were arrived at; is that much accurate?

What questionable means?

i'm a bit new on these forums - what you're saying, burns, is bush went to iraq solely as a benevolent liberator because of his belief in democracy and his deep concern for the predicament of the iraqi people? is that about right?

Freud had a term for what you are attempting; he called it projection.

maybe... from the little i've read of your comments on the whole iraqi thing that's the impression i was getting. it at least sounds like you believe that the recent positive developments in iraq justify the questionable means they were arrived at; is that much accurate?

What questionable means?

well, invading a sovereign country against international law - that's got to be a bit questionable.

well, invading a sovereign country against international law - that's got to be a bit questionable

Not really, especially when one examines the details of the situation. Plus, I'm not sure your premise regarding "international law" fits with reality.

well, invading a sovereign country against international law - that's got to be a bit questionable

Not really, especially when one examines the details of the situation. Plus, I'm not sure your premise regarding "international law" fits with reality.

maybe it doesn't - i thought the only way a nation could 'legally' wage war was in self-defence. am i wrong?

Bite me.

Looks like BHS got his answer.

Nyah-nyah.

I beat you to it, and did it better :P

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/index.p...indpost&p=83412

Bite me.

I love you.

How could anyone NOT love me???

Some say it's my eyes, some say it's my shiny, bald pate, and some say it's my effervescent wit :rolleyes:

But as a word of advice, you gotta get away from those 2 and 3 words replies ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Gee, is this the latest "citizen action" from Iraq?

Sorta like the statue of Saddam which "Iraqis" pulled down. . . which turned out to be pulled down by US tanks and the dancing "Iraqis" ended up being members of Chalabi's group.

Let's not forget, either, the "free and democratic constitution of Iraq" places sharia (radical Islamic) law as the supreme law of the country. Bring on that freedom!