Which is more offensive, to make fun of a handicapped reporter or bash a dim witted political poster?

32 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Mocking a reporter for his handicaps on national TV is far more offensive than anything done on an anonymous Interwebz chat board. Duh.

I hoped that you were not going to get this wrong.

But you got it wrong in an unexpected way.

The two examples are different demonstrations of the same dynamic.

Making fun of a disabled reporter would have been an example of someone being mocked because of something he was not responsible for.

The reporter was BORN with his handicap. He would likely choose to be "normal" if he could.

Making fun of a dimwitted poster is an example of someone being mocked because of something he was not responsible for.

The dimwitted poster was BORN with his handicap, too. He would likely choose to be "smarter" if he could.

Education is a good thing for Demwits to try to overcome their birth defect.

But education guarantees nothing.

I regularly encounter posters with college degrees, even advanced degrees, who are dimwitted or "Demwitted."

And the lucky ones think they are smart, and that is probably good or else they would have to live their entire lives feeling like 2nd class citizens.

I didnt think you would have forgotten so quickly that Trump had been exonerated of the bogus charge that he supposedly mocked the reporter's handicap.

But, (and I'm being charitable to you because I suspect you were born a dimwit) I guess it may be a challenge for you to keep things straight, so here is the proof (AGAIN?) that Trump routinely used that gesture and voice to show anyone who was confounded by the truth.

Even a brilliantly brainy and normally abled guy like Ted Cruz.

Brandon Straka, founder of #WalkAway.

Unfiltered: 'The left practices tolerance in the most superficial ways' (9:57)

https://youtu.be/1AkbfmMNVP8

13 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

I hoped that you were not going to get this wrong.

But you got it wrong in an unexpected way.

The two examples are different demonstrations of the same dynamic.

Making fun of a disabled reporter would have been an example of someone being mocked because of something he was not responsible for.

The reporter was BORN with his handicap. He would likely choose to be "normal" if he could.

Making fun of a dimwitted poster is an example of someone being mocked because of something he was not responsible for.

The dimwitted poster was BORN with his handicap, too. He would likely choose to be "smarter" if he could.

Education is a good thing for Demwits to try to overcome their birth defect.

But education guarantees nothing.

I regularly encounter posters with college degrees, even advanced degrees, who are dimwitted or "Demwitted."

And the lucky ones think they are smart, and that is probably good or else they would have to live their entire lives feeling like 2nd class citizens.

I didnt think you would have forgotten so quickly that Trump had been exonerated of the bogus charge that he supposedly mocked the reporter's handicap.

But, (and I'm being charitable to you because I suspect you were born a dimwit) I guess it may be a challenge for you to keep things straight, so here is the proof (AGAIN?) that Trump routinely used that gesture and voice to show anyone who was confounded by the truth.

Even a brilliantly brainy and normally abled guy like Ted Cruz.

Brandon Straka, founder of #WalkAway.

Unfiltered: 'The left practices tolerance in the most superficial ways' (9:57)

https://youtu.be/1AkbfmMNVP8

I didn't forget anything. Esp not your pretense of an "exoneration" which I never saw before.

Just because Trump is routinely an ass, does not excuse it EVER.

And just because Trump MIGHT believe someone is "confounded" by "the truth," does not make it "the truth" nor that anyone was "confounded."

Your arrogance and duplicity knows no bounds.

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

I didn't forget anything. Esp not your pretense of an "exoneration" which I never saw before.

Just because Trump is routinely an ass, does not excuse it EVER.

And just because Trump MIGHT believe someone is "confounded" by "the truth," does not make it "the truth" nor that anyone was "confounded."

Your arrogance and duplicity knows no bounds.

Judge Joe Brown With An Interesting Story About Donald Trump (12:42)

https://youtu.be/-Rkmd5v7I5I

I am presenting you this video (go to 5:20) as a way to help you better understand that I believe we have become too sensitive as a society.

28 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

Judge Joe Brown With An Interesting Story About Donald Trump (12:42)

https://youtu.be/-Rkmd5v7I5I

I am presenting you this video (go to 5:20) as a way to help you better understand that I believe we have become too sensitive as a society.

Why should I watch a video of Brown? He has nothing to do with Trump.