Ontario government vaccination timetable totally unacceptable.

Clearly decision makers in Ontario  are making the wrong decisions. This is the announced schedule worse than every other province.

80+ year olds - starting third week of March

75+ year olds - staring April 1st

70+ year olds - starting May 1st

65+ year olds - starting June 1st

60+ year olds - starting July first

Younger than 40 - Eternity

God knows how many 60+ year olds will unnecessarily die because we have elected bad decision makers in Ontario. The right decision would have been to give everyone over 60 the first dose and thereby giving them up to 90% immunity followed by second dose in 90 days when plenty of vaccine would be available giving them a bit more immunity. This would have resulted in significantly accelerated vaccination of Elderly Ontarians and likely saving thousands of Ontarians lives.

Vive le Quebec for making the right decision. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

• CITIZEN_2015 changed the title to Ontario government vaccination time table totally unacceptable.
  • CITIZEN_2015 changed the title to Ontario government vaccination timetable totally unacceptable.

Here are more details:

Here’s more on Ontario vaccination timetable by age groups:

• April 15 — 75 and older,
  • May 1 — 70 and older,
  • June 1 — 65 and over, 
  • July 1 — 60 and older.

Retired Gen. Rick Hillier, who’s leading Ontario’s vaccine rollout, made the announcement during a press conference at Queen’s Park. A spokesperson for Premier Doug Ford refused to provide the dates in writing.

So it will take for example ONE MONTH for Ontario to vaccinate Ontarians between 70 to 75 years of age!!!!!. There are less than 400,000 in that age group in Ontario, It takes one month to vaccinate so few priority people in such a big province with so many pharmacies and clinics all over in Ontario? 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 2/24/2021 at 4:51 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Clearly decision makers in Ontario  are making the wrong decisions. This is the announced schedule worse than every other province.

80+ year olds - starting third week of March

75+ year olds - staring April 1st

70+ year olds - starting May 1st

65+ year olds - starting June 1st

60+ year olds - starting July first

Younger than 40 - Eternity

God knows how many 60+ year olds will unnecessarily die because we have elected bad decision makers in Ontario. The right decision would have been to give everyone over 60 the first dose and thereby giving them up to 90% immunity followed by second dose in 90 days when plenty of vaccine would be available giving them a bit more immunity. This would have resulted in significantly accelerated vaccination of Elderly Ontarians and likely saving thousands of Ontarians lives.

Vive le Quebec for making the right decision. 

Man, people like you have gone crazy over vaccines and vaccine distribution. Is that all people like you like to talk and live about is vaccines? People like you act like if they all do not get vaccinated very soon they are all going to die.

Now I truly do believe that pretty much 90% of Canadians have mental issue problems. They all just cannot wait to take the jab. While Canada burns all people do is want to talk about vaccines. They live and breath vaccines. That is a mental issue problem. 

I wonder why these same people never worried before about some of the other serious viruses that we had in Canada in the past and they never asked for vaccines like they are doing today? I think that may be due to the fact that our dear comrade political leaders and the fake and lying media in Canada have been pushing for this vaccine for far too long than really needed. And nobody seems to want to ask or know why? They just blindly follow like dumb sheep to the slaughter house. I thank gawd that I am not like them. ;) 

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Just you man.

Not me, man. I belong to the 10% patriotic crowd that have had enough of this Covid virus nonsense. It's hard to believe that people like will believe that once they get the jab all will go back to normal. Well, I have some bad news for you. Your dear politicians have no plans of allowing you to get back to normal. They want you to enjoy their new normal life. They have only just begun with people like you.

I can only tell you this and that is that you ain't seen nuttin' yet, pardner. If you think that your dear comrade tyrannical leaders are going to let you go that easy after you take a vaccine, well buddy boy, you are sadly mistaken. They want to keep you dangling on their puppet strings for months and maybe even years. Believe it or not. 

There is only one way to end this hoax and farce of a virus foolishness is for people like you to say enough already. You do not want to play this virus game anymore. Otherwise, keep trying to enjoy your new normal life. Come to think of it, maybe people like you do enjoy this new normal life, right? I betcha! ;)