Trump no longer on TV after people realise he's a complete idiot

18 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Then who did?

Nobody. The Trump Admin enhanced the purpose of the team and then refigured the duties of the team's workers.

It is each President's privilege to facilitate the pandemic team in whatever way that they choose, is what Dems like @godzilla lost sight of. The Dems have duped Godzilla into thinking that because Trump is not doing the team like the Obama Admin did the team, then that can only mean that the team has been disbanded. 

4 hours ago, Tdot said:

...do the right thing and delete this thread, since President Trump is still [on tv speaking] in the pandemic briefings.

this thread's title is straight out of "Fake News" 101 manual the Dems have ... as we saw earlier today, when President Trump was sitting there doing the Briefing with the doctors. 

Edited by Tdot

12 hours ago, Tdot said:

Nobody. The Trump Admin enhanced the purpose of the team and then refigured the duties of the team's workers.

It is each President's privilege to facilitate the pandemic team in whatever way that they choose, is what Dems like @godzilla lost sight of. The Dems have duped Godzilla into thinking that because Trump is not doing the team like the Obama Admin did the team, then that can only mean that the team has been disbanded. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/dems-misconstrue-trump-budget-remarks/

Then I am guessing you had not even read the article you posted as it says who disbanded the pandemic team.

The Washington Post reported in May 2018 that then-National Security Adviser John Bolton dissolved the NSC’s Office of Global Health Security and Biodefense in a reorganization effort. Rear Adm. R. Timothy Ziemer left his post as senior director of that office and wasn’t replaced.

That team was under this group.  Disbanded, and never replaced.

Oh this is interesting..  from your article.

Kenneth W. Bernard, who served in both former President Bill Clinton’s and President George W. Bush’s administrations, wrote in 2018 that this was the third time that an administration had “downgraded the importance of disease and bioterrorism threats in the hierarchy of national security issues.” Bernard said he worked in such a post in 1998 but the Bush administration abolished it in 2001, then reopened it a year later after 9/11 and the 2001 anthrax attacks. He said Obama abolished it again after his election, but in his second term created the NSC office.

Looks like that office capacity was reduced through several administrations.  Evan Fauci admits the failures.

Connolly asked Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, in a March 11 hearing whether it was a “mistake” to “dismantle” the office in the NSC devoted to global health and security. Fauci responded: “I wouldn’t necessarily characterize it as a mistake. I would say we worked very well with that office. It would be nice if the office was still there.”

Yes , characterize it as a mistake, because that is what it was.  Before you go off on me about the Dems again,  they are also to blame here.

1 hour ago, New World Disorder said:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/dems-misconstrue-trump-budget-remarks/

Then I am guessing you had not even read the article you posted as it says who disbanded the pandemic team.

That team was under this group.  Disbanded, and never replaced.

Oh this is interesting..  from your article.

Looks like that office capacity was reduced through several administrations.  Evan Fauci admits the failures.

Yes , characterize it as a mistake, because that is what it was.  Before you go off on me about the Dems again,  they are also to blame here.

I can appreciate your effort, but my link is to prove that the pandemic team was not disbanded just because it was reassigned/reconfigured. It is what factcheck.org verified and nothing can change that fact. 

If you ever accept it that each President is privileged to facilitate that pandemic team, however he pleases, is when you will accept it that the team was never disbanded when duties of the team were actually reorganized/reconfigured.

7 minutes ago, Tdot said:

I can appreciate your effort, but my link is to prove that the pandemic team was not disbanded just because it was reassigned/reconfigured. It is what factcheck.org verified and nothing can change that fact. 

If you ever accept it that each President is privileged to facilitate that pandemic team, however he pleases, is when you will accept it that the team was never disbanded when duties of the team were actually reorganized/reconfigured.

Well it appears that Trump simply continued the trend of 're-configuring'. This started 2-3 administrations ago.

17 minutes ago, New World Disorder said:

Well it appears that Trump simply continued the trend of 're-configuring'. This started 2-3 administrations ago.

Exactly.  And, why? Because every President has to keep that team. And he has the privilege to facilitate that team, in his own way.

1 minute ago, Tdot said:

Exactly.  And, why? Because every President has to keep that team. And he has the privilege to facilitate that team, in his own way.

And it failed. Simple as that.

His claims about January's deaths were also on par with other nations. He saw what was going on, did not like it, but did not want to shut the economy down because of it and then berated Pelosi for standing with people in Chinatown (San Fran?).

He kept going on about January, skipped over the month of February and then talking about the numbers in March. Even his video shows nothing in February. National Emergency was only stated on March 13.  His own video shows his failures.

Gotta hand it to him for making everything being about him. That's top notch narcissism.