Tom DeLay

Nice how you build in the caveats in advance. Fact is, Schiavo was offered substansial sums to walk.

Before you said:

"He could have taken any number of offers, ranging from $1 million to $10 million, and walk away a very wealthy man."

But now ... now you can only come out with one measly offer that looks at all genuine, at least on the surface it does. And it happens to be the weakest one of them all, Robert Herring's $1 million pittance.

We can only wish that that lying SOB's claims of having numerous offers of up to and including $10 million were true.

Had they been made to Terri instead (that's what Robert Herring should also have done), her parents would buy out that bastard, move Terri out of that flea infested hospice that the government stuck her in after she ran out of money, put her in Rolls-Royce accommodation, with Rolls-Royce doctors prescribing only Rolls-Royce treatments.

Or don't you believe Nobel Prize winner Dr. William Hammesfahr ( an internationally recognized expert on cases of brain-injured patients) who categorically stated, to the thunderous applause of many other top notch doctors , that he believed that Terri could have been rehabilitated? Said he:

"We, and others I know, have treated many patients worse than Terri and have seen them regain independence and dignity," Hammesfahr said. "There are many approaches that would help Terri Schiavo," Dr. Hammesfahr explained. "I know, because I had the opportunity to personally examine her, her medical records, and her X-rays.It is time to help Terri, instead of just warehousing her," he added. "She would have benefited from treatment years ago, but it is not too late to start now."

The ONLY question that all of us "Terri" supporters were asking was "who's going to pay for her very expensive road to recovery?". With that out of the way you can bet your sweet ass that the American public wouldn't allow the courts to do what they did to Terri.

I bet you she is in Heaven, dancing with John Paul II and other dignitaries.

I also bet you that Michael's heading in the opposite direction. SERVES HIM RIGHT!!!

PS - Thanks for the praise of my caveats. I learnt it from the king of caveats of this forum. Who could that be?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or don't you believe Nobel Prize winner Dr. William Hammesfahr ( an internationally recognized expert on cases of brain-injured patients) who categorically stated, to the thunderous applause of many other top notch doctors ,  that he believed that Terri could have been rehabilitated? Said he:

"We, and others I know, have treated many patients worse than Terri and have seen them regain independence and dignity," Hammesfahr said. "There are many approaches that would help Terri Schiavo," Dr. Hammesfahr explained. "I know, because I had the opportunity to personally examine her, her medical records, and her X-rays.It is time to help Terri, instead of just warehousing her," he added. "She would have benefited from treatment years ago, but it is not too late to start now."

Speaking of whacko......

Or don't you believe Nobel Prize winner Dr. William Hammesfahr ( an internationally recognized expert on cases of brain-injured patients) who categorically stated, to the thunderous applause of many other top notch doctors ,  that he believed that Terri could have been rehabilitated? Said he:

I hate to break it to you but Hammesfahr is only "internationally recognized" as a quack. He is not a Nobel prize winner. He has claimed that he was "nominated for a nobel prize" but he was "nominated" by a Republican Congressman (his own) who has no more right to nominate people for a Nobel than I do.

As for this "thunderous applause" from "top notch doctors" I'd like to see just who made up this group. I have a feeling most of them got their medical degrees out of cereal boxes.

Dear Yodeler,
I bet you she is in Heaven, dancing with John Paul II and other dignitaries.
I'll bet you $20 that there is no such place as 'heaven'.

I'll bet you a million that there is!

But people who throw people out like trash just because they, mistakenly, believe them to be "cantankerous" will NEVER MAKE IT THERE!! :angry:

http://www.canada.com/national/nationalpos...56-c32a9b4988f7

Watch out everyone, troll alert!

No kidding. ;)

Masterkush has graced the forum with an oped piece from the radical Rense.com, then he dropped a story about the strongly suspected pedo Scott Ritter and a title inferring that Bush and Blair are neocon nazis.

Now Masterkush has written a somewhat incoherent, somewhat deranged piece chalk full of misspellings--couple of posts.

I suspect a Michael Moore oped is next. :lol: