Just Answer Yes Or No

Here is another question for the right wingers here on this forum.

Just a yes or no please! I know this is near impossible for Conservatives but just a yes or no answer is what I'm looking for again. I want no if's and's or but's or incoherant ranting JUST YES OR NO!

Did the Mulroney government drive up the debt during their 9 years in office?

YES OR NO?

Just a yes or no please! I know this is near impossible for Conservatives ....

It seems Conservatives are not the only ones who find a simple "yes or no" impossible.

In your other "yes or no" thread, I answered your question, in the way you asked, then went on to pose a similar "yes or no" question to you.

You have failed to respond to that question in the way you yourself are demanding of others.

Until you do, I see no reason why anyone should pander to your loaded questions.

Please show some credibility and at least play by the rules of your own game.

BTW, just for the record, I am NOT a conservative, so please do not try to cast party-related aspersions at me.

This is a discussion forum, not a one-word-answer forum.

If want one-word answers and have no interest in hearing any accompanying discussion of the topic, perhaps you would do better to find the answer to your question in a book.

-k

RE::If want one-word answers and have no interest in hearing any accompanying discussion of the topic, perhaps you would do better to find the answer to your question in a book.

When you ask Conservatives a yes or no question the answer is theirs to give and it should not come from a book.

If you have to go to a book for the answer which is common political knowledge you're in some big fog!

RE::I answered your question, in the way you asked, then went on to pose a similar "yes or no" question to you.

Key word here::: "" then went on"" this is exactly what I'm talking about!

As KIMMY so sagely and succinctly pointed out, this is a discussion forum.

That means we discuss, or "talk about" things.

Things like the topic of whatever thread we happen to be posting in.

If YOU want to ask questions start a new thread. GET IT?

If YOU want to change the rules of the forum to suit your short-sighted and single-minded agenda, then start your own forum website.

GET IT?

Otherwise, be prepared to stand up for the viewpoint you are posting, and to defend it by answering questions which may be counter to yours.

Failing to do so simply shows a weakness of either mind, or position.

You choose which weakness you're exhibiting by this behaviour.

RE::I answered your question, in the way you asked, then went on to pose a similar "yes or no" question to you.

Key word here::: "" then went on"" this is exactly what I'm talking about!

As KIMMY so sagely and succinctly pointed out, this is a discussion forum.

That means we discuss, or "talk about" things.

Things like the topic of whatever thread we happen to be posting in.

If YOU want to ask questions start a new thread. GET IT?

If YOU want to change the rules of the forum to suit your short-sighted and single-minded agenda, then start your own forum website.

GET IT?

Otherwise, be prepared to stand up for the viewpoint you are posting, and to defend it by answering questions which may be counter to yours.

Failing to do so simply shows a weakness of either mind, or position.

You choose which weakness you're exhibiting by this behaviour.

You are arguing with a dead man?

Here is another question for the right wingers here on this forum.

Just a yes or no please! I know this is near impossible for Conservatives but just a yes or no answer is what I'm looking for again. I want no if's and's or but's or incoherant ranting JUST YES OR NO!

Did the Mulroney government drive up the debt during their 9 years in office?

YES OR NO?

Let me ask you this, Did the Trudeau government drive up government debt during his 17 years of office?