Liberal Party= Criminal Enterprise

In fact, the gap between the Bloc Québécois and the Liberal Party is now 24 points. So, if federal elections had been held in the last few days, the Bloc Québécois would have obtained 49%, the Liberal Party 25%, the Conservative Party 13% and the NDP 11%.

The Liberals drop and the Conservatives and NDP are picking up new votes.

The Block is holding steady.

As this rolls out it will be interesting to see if the Conservatives and NDP become competitive in specific ridings.

I would like to know what the distribution of these numbers across the province would look like.

The Liberal Party of Canada does not care about the interest of Canadians from the left to the center to the right. Liberals look only to enrich themselves, their party insiders, their family memebers at the expensive of the Canadian taxpayer and to hold on to any vestiage of power only to promote and continue their theft of the public treasury, continue their criminal enterprise and activity. Thats is the sole purpose of the Liberal Party of Canada.

I will agree with you on those points,but the finances of Quebec are still yet to suffer under any liberal regime.Any financial losses in your province come from tax money supporting the Bloc or the parti q.

Guest eureka

Where does a listing of alleged embezzlers fit into the idea of entrenched political corruption? And, how do you justify saying that Chretien is an embezzler?

Political corruption on the USA is so ingrained that it hardly rates comment. It is not embezzlement by a President though this one should be brought to account for several thefts from taxpayers. The most notable was in raising a tax to renovate a Ball Park and then selling it at a $15 million profit to himself.

Note that that figure is 15 times the amount alleged to have been kicked back to a political party in adscam.

That is only a blip on the American political scene wher every representative in both ouses is responsive more to lobbyists than to people. They grease interest groups in return for votes. That applies to virtually every elected office in the US and certainly non-elected officials are appointed on the basis of party favours.

What is the amount that changes hands in all this? Who knows, but it must be many billions.

Closer and closer we get to proving Chretien and Martin were directly tied to ad-scam. I love it. The arrogant little guy's legacy is dirt. I'll be happy when he's charged. At least disbarred.

The Prime Minister's Office under Jean Chretien had the ultimate say in which groups or events got money from the federal sponsorship program, the Gomery inquiry was told yesterday....

...Mr. Renaud, who was employed for five years by Groupaction, the agency that received the lion's share of the sponsorship contracts, also said that a member of Paul Martin's staff once spoke to him about redirecting a sponsorship contract....

PMO

Someday in the future when the liberals are stripped of their power to hide and lie i suspect this country will be shocked at just how corrupt they really was. I beleave the Quebec ad scam will only be a drop in a bucket to the amount of tax dollars they have actually swindled out of our countries purse.

I say this because of local observation im not even looking to Quebec to know how corrupt this liberal goverment has been. I been looking into more wharfs in our area and im finding that the Digby town wharf and its missing 3,000,000 dollars is the norm . Every wharf has been given away and in alot of cases to crooked liberals . 1 unused fallen down wharf was given to a fellow that delt directly with our local liberal mp . Along with the wharf he was given 150,000 dollars ,pluss all the ocean front land in the area of the wharf . He took the 150,000 dollars bought 2 backhoes and a dump truck and started a business . Now he is telling he don't have to fix up the wharf hes just letting it fall down .

So he got 150,000 dollars and a bunch of ocean front land for nothing . It's discusting !

I beleave if the department of Indian affairs books was ever aloud to be opened it would shock the Canadian public . I beleave hundreds of millions maybe even billions have been stolen useing this road . I know the local storys here would shock the public . boats being bought for almost nothing ,being sold to native bands with goverment money being used for hundreds of thousands . Fishing licences being bought for 5 times what they are normally sold for . Native bands being given so many brand new boats that they can not figgure out a use for them , most just hauled and put in a parking lot with no use for them.

One native told me he had so many boats on his band that they did not know what to do with them ,and at that time 2 more 60 footers was to be delivered at a price of about 2.2 million a piece all bought with tax dollars (about a million more then they were worth,i could build them boats for about 1,000,000 a piece) and they would be lucky to find a use for them .

I think in the future we will find the corruption is very wide spread and not just a little ad scam in Quebec.