Michael Jackson

caesar

I think we can all agree; that Michael is very dumb to put himself back in the position he is in by entertaining young boys. However, what type of parent would allow their children to stay overnight with any man let alone one publicly accused of mosesting children, previously. Despite there being no solid proof on the first case; a caring mother would be alert and on guard. This women who is now laying the charges against Jackson; has a record of charging others (including her ex husband) on molestations.

There is no doubt in my mind; that the child in question has been abused; the only question is by whom? Jackson, the accusers own mother, or both.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a MJ fan, although I do appreciate his vast talents.

I also feel a sort of distant kinship with him, as I do for any musician who has sweated for so long in the business to achieve success.

Also, I have some sympathy for the boy who never really had a childhood of his own. From age five onwards, MJ was forced to live a public life by his father, who was the main driving force behind the Jackson Five.

All that being said, I hope they get to the bottom of the matter. It would be nice to finally see the real truth come out, although that may be too much to hope for.

I don't claim to know if he's guilty or innocent, but, if guilty, I'd like to see him get what's coming to him. If he's innocent, then once and for all leave him alone.

One thing I do find interesting is how the mother of the allegedly molested boy only launched this lawsuit after MJ refused to keep doling out cash to her, which he had apparently been doing for quite some time.

If it ends up that he IS guilty of molestation in this case, would that mean the mother could be charged with pimping her son???

The mother made similar allegation before; against her husband and another incident. Why do these mothers or fathers allow their children to stay with a 45 year old male especially after the previous allegations against him. I do feel for the kids caught up in this; but have no respect for the parents at all.

I haven't been following the trial much, but my gut instinct is that he is a pedophile. I remember him settling the first case for millions of dollars. I don't think he ever had a girlfriend before he settled that case. Then all of a sudden after he paid millions to settle that case, he got married. It was like he was trying to change his image.

But soon he was back to hanging out and sleeping with children. There is something creepy about someone who is this close to children.