Iraqi Insurgents Capture US Soldier!

kimmy

CBS news report

"Our mujahedeen heroes of Iraq's Jihadi Battalion were able to capture American military man John Adam after killing a number of his comrades and capturing the rest," said the statement, signed by the "Mujahedeen Brigades."

or did they?

But the authenticity of the statement and photo could not be verified, and Liam Cusack, of the toy manufacturer Dragon Models USA, Inc., said the image of the soldier portrayed in the photo bore a striking resemblance to the African-American version of its "Cody" military action figure.

"It is our doll ... to me it definitely looks like it is," Cusack said. "Everything the guy is wearing is exactly what comes with our figure."

This raises some intriguing questions, I believe.

* is the crack G.I. Joe ™ commando team in Iraq?

* has the evil Cobra ™ squad joined forces with the insurgency?

* will giving in to the insurgents' demands just encourage them to kidnap more plastic action figures?

Mostly I worry about how poor Pentagon Barbie will feel if G.I. Cody comes home in a box other than the one he's sold in.

-kimmy

I've heard no further news on poor GI Cody. No news of whether his realistic, poseable limbs have been torn from his body; no news on whether his capturers took pity on him and spared his ...uh, life. In fact, not even any news on who might have been behind this horrific plot. Real extremists? Or somebody trying to make real extremists look dumb? Perhaps we'll never know.

But at least we'll always have the memories. Good old Cody, he could always bring a smile.

God help us all if he breaks under torture.

They could learn the secret of Kung Fu Grip.

hahaha awesome :lol:

-GI kimmy