Ford's meeting with Trudeau

On 7/7/2018 at 11:08 AM, capricorn said:

Look at that goof on the left.  :lol::lol:

image.thumb.png.81454c772bd0f370de77a1499314b371.png

And look at that real leader on the right. One smiles with glee and hope while the other looks like he just farted on camera. Uh, Ford did it, not me. Chuckle-chuckle. 

Ford is not a good public speaker. He is not an adept politician who can utter long, meaningless paragraphs of garbage buzzwords gleaned from "progressive" studies in Marxism and postmodern feminist poetry. 

Ford is authentic - he blurts out exactly what he thinks, says what he does and does what he says. 

The people have finally begun to see through the lying haze of double-speak and bafflegab practiced by politicians for decades. 

And Trudeau is left looking like an empty suit with nice hair. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BuzzKillington said:

Ford is not a good public speaker. He is not an adept politician who can utter long, meaningless paragraphs of garbage buzzwords gleaned from "progressive" studies in Marxism and postmodern feminist poetry. 

Ford is authentic - he blurts out exactly what he thinks, says what he does and does what he says. 

The people have finally begun to see through the lying haze of double-speak and bafflegab practiced by politicians for decades. 

Trudeau looks like he is two bricks shy a load. Just saying. :D I am hoping that Ford will be another Trump. No more Mr. politically correct nice guy. It is time for left wing liberalism and communism to get the hell out of here for good and let's start voting in men or women who are not going to continue to bow down before that sacred cow known as political correctness anymore. Say what needs to be said and tell the truth and quit with the liberal lying kind of bull chit that has dominated this country for decades now. Trump is where he is because he told the truth and the people liked that. Ford has a chance to get this country back on track as many other politicians may follow is lead and finally do something for we the people, not constantly lie to we the people and keep trying to drain us of our tax dollars. We need to stop allowing minorities and special interest groups from running and ruining this country. 

There should be consequences for politicians who say and make promises before an election and then face consequences if they do not follow thru on their promises and change their minds after the election. That is deception on the part of any politician and they should be held accountable for their lying and deception. Works for me. :)

On 7/6/2018 at 3:21 PM, scribblet said:

Most people don't object to genuine refugees and regular legal immigration.  This is an insult and affront to all people who come here legally going through the normal process.

But ask our dear PM as to why he said to the rest of the world that if you pretty much make it here you may get to stay here. Thousands of illegals from around the world are now taking the prime mistakes offer up and crossing into Canada illegally now.  I wonder as to how many criminal illegals have entered this country illegally in the past two years and how many have been sent back to their homeland? A number that I wish that I could have access too. Even the Conservative party can't get an answer from the lieberals. There does appear to be a plan in place to flood Canada with people from the third world alright. But what is behind that program and agenda our politically correct left wing liberal politicians only know.? A good question to try and figure that one out which of course we the people will be left out of the loop and it will be for us to just stay in the closet and shut up. What a country, eh?  

On 7/15/2018 at 11:42 AM, BuzzKillington said:

I think it's actually worse than that. I think he's a "useful idiot" for the globalist movement. According to Wikipedia, a useful idiot is defined as "a propagandist for a cause of whose goals they are not fully aware and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause." I believe he probably thought the PM role would be an easy gig but is coming to realize that the real world is a complicated place - more complicated by far than he can fathom. He'll never be ready to be a real leader.

7 hours ago, turningrite said:

I think it's actually worse than that. I think he's a "useful idiot" for the globalist movement. According to Wikipedia, a useful idiot is defined as "a propagandist for a cause of whose goals they are not fully aware and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause." I believe he probably thought the PM role would be an easy gig but is coming to realize that the real world is a complicated place - more complicated by far than he can fathom. He'll never be ready to be a real leader.

The problem with this prime mistake of ours is that he is a puppet on a string to globalist George Soros and dances to the tune of that communist radical zionist Saul Alinsky. We are fast becoming a country where communists are now pretty much being allowed to run and rule this country. Canadians need to wake the hell up soon or those two mentioned above will have achieved their goal of turning Canada into a communist country and will make us all end up as communist slaves.  

The problem with just about all politicians is that they try and make life complicated and never easy. They create problems and then try and pretend that they are going to solve and fix those problems that they created. They never do but make them even worse. Soros has tried to prepare the kid to become a good dunce of a leader for Canada and he is doing a great job at it so far. The kid indeed is a useful idiot for the likes of Soros and the zionist lobby. Just saying. 

6 hours ago, taxme said:

The problem with this prime mistake of ours is that he is a puppet on a string to globalist George Soros and dances to the tune of that communist radical zionist Saul Alinsky. We are fast becoming a country where communists are now pretty much being allowed to run and rule this country. Canadians need to wake the hell up soon or those two mentioned above will have achieved their goal of turning Canada into a communist country and will make us all end up as communist slaves.  

The problem with just about all politicians is that they try and make life complicated and never easy. They create problems and then try and pretend that they are going to solve and fix those problems that they created. They never do but make them even worse. Soros has tried to prepare the kid to become a good dunce of a leader for Canada and he is doing a great job at it so far. The kid indeed is a useful idiot for the likes of Soros and the zionist lobby. Just saying. 

I believe that Trudeau is beholden to the globalist agenda although I suspect he doesn't understand the degree to which he's simply a front man. I think the big problem with all politicians, whether intelligent or otherwise, is that they pay little attention to the real impacts of their actions and policies on ordinary people.

• Like 1