Building a Campground For Trance Music

Imagine this. Purchasing over 1000 acres somewhere in Northern Ontario. We open up over 200 campsites, and in the middle of the campground we build a stage with a 10 000 watt sound system, and The dance floor is a botanical garden with stone pillars, and we attach lasers and moving heads to trees.

Essentially we would build a trance community, where the center of the campground would be a giant forest rave.

We would build a nightclub in the forest, with a garden as a dancefloor. Give me your ideas :)

On 7/2/2018 at 9:23 PM, Robert Greene said:

Imagine this. Purchasing over 1000 acres somewhere in Northern Ontario. We open up over 200 campsites, and in the middle of the campground we build a stage with a 10 000 watt sound system, and The dance floor is a botanical garden with stone pillars, and we attach lasers and moving heads to trees.

Essentially we would build a trance community, where the center of the campground would be a giant forest rave.

We would build a nightclub in the forest, with a garden as a dancefloor. Give me your ideas :)

I can live with that. It would be sort of what Ibiza has In Spain. A huge outside dance floor for trance music lovers to dance too. That would be great for business and tourism and could bring in millions of dollars for the economy. I am kind of into that trance music. I love that beat. And just because I am old I don't have to play dead like so many older people enjoy doing.  LOL. 

But first we may have to get the permission of the animal and tree lover environmentalists and the native Indians first. Some trees may have to be cut down causing some minor problems for the birds who may have too move to another location. And the music could be hard on their ears. The Indians is a whole other story. They are against just about everything. They may have to be paid off. You have to know that both party's will be no doubt getting themselves involved in this adventure. But the idea sounds great. Ontario should go for it. I know that by trying to get something like that going here in BC would no doubt end up becoming a no-no. The environmentalists and the Indians would prepare for war to stop it. BC is a boring place for fun. The owners of the Edmonton Mall wanted to open up a similar water park in Burnaby, BC several decades ago like they have at the mall but were turned down. With all the rain that we get here in Vancouver it would have been nice to have a place to go for families to visit and enjoy and get out of the rain and go and get wet. LOL. But that is BC for you. The no fun place.