Likeable Guy Chris Pratt, Spreads The Word At MTV Award

betsy

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

He didn't specify which God he was referring to to.

:rolleyes:

Oh boy.   You better watch it again.   Seems like things are sailing over your head more often these days.....I hope you're okay.

Of course, if you know nothing about the Bible, you won't get it even if you watch it a thousand times.

Edited by betsy

I read about Pratt's testimony how he came to Christ.  A stranger approached him and told him that "Jesus told me to talk to you...."

https://www.godvine.com/read/actor-chris-pratt-shared-his-testimony-finding-god-1532.html

Another testimony from a guy we didn't know (bought stuff from our garage sale), comes to mind.  The casual conversation turned to religion and the realization that we are all Christians.   His testimony also involved a stranger:

His daughter was at the hospital fighting for her life , and this man was at the hospital parking lot.  The parking lot backs to a field.
He said he saw a man walking towards him - and as he came alongside him, the mysterious man said, "Jesus saves...." - and the mysterious man didn't stop but walked past him, and kept on walking towards the field. I forgot the rest of the story, but that part stuck with me.

Edited by betsy

6 minutes ago, betsy said:

I read about his testimony how he came to Christ.  A stranger approached him and told him that "Jesus told me to talk to you...."

https://www.godvine.com/read/actor-chris-pratt-shared-his-testimony-finding-god-1532.html

Another testimony from a guy we didn't know (bought stuff from our garage sale), comes to mind.  The casual conversation turned to religion and the realization that we are all Christians.   His testimony also involved a stranger:

His daughter was at the hospital fighting for her life , and this man was at the hospital parking lot.  The parking lot backs to a field.
He said a man walked past him - and as he came alongside him, the mysterious man said, "Jesus saves...." - and the mysterious man didn't stop but kept on walking towards the field. I forgot the rest of the story, but that part stuck with me.

Here it is with the rest of the story:

, jesussavesbutrooney_design.jpg

Of course, much depends on your team...

Edited by bcsapper

chris pratt

Just wanna give a special shoutout to Solano County Sheriff's Office, Vacaville Police Department, Vacaville Fire & Bruce Simpson at Brenden Theatre, additionally the two young kids I met today whose fighting spirits encourage me. You’re in my prayers.

He seems to be reaching out to the young 'uns.