Southern Californian in EDMONTON.

Social Credit was also strong in a left of centre way in Quebec. It was not necessarily just a right wing party but a party with a funny view of economic matters.

Well ya learn something new everyday I suppose. I only know the Social Credit Party from an Albertan perspective and they were very christian right wing to say the least. Interesting to find out that there is more to the story, thanks Eureka.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(and as kimmy pointed out, the wanna be gangsta's)

I might have been in error... about the "wanna-be" part, at least.

Toronto Star: Police charge 16 in abuse of student

Sixteen high school students have been charged after a 16-year-old girl told police she was sexually assaulted in a case of extreme bullying that went on for more than a year.

The victim, a student at James Cardinal McGuigan Catholic high school in the Keele St.-Finch Ave. W. area of Toronto, was allegedly forced by male students to commit sexual acts in stairwells and washrooms, both inside the school and in a neighbouring fast-food restaurant.

But another Catholic school trustee said James Cardinal McGuigan has a reputation that drives students to other nearby schools. McGuigan had 50 people at a recent open house; St. Basil-the-Great, about 4 kilometres away, had about 750, said Sal Piccininni.

"I'm not surprised at this coming out of any school in the northwest quadrant (of the board). When I walk into a school and see a kid wearing a rosary I understand what that means," he said, referring to the coloured rosaries worn by gang members.

I love the part where the trustee says he's not even surprised. Nice place y'all live.

-k