I will make you a millionaire

Altai

Would you like me to make you a millionaire ? Okay I will. 

I will tell you a business idea of mine. 

I love to make shopping and I always see people around me love to make shopping. It takes my attention that people is quite interested with discounts and shops are also interested to attract more attention of customers in a way. Then why we dont bring them together ? Create a website and make agreements with shops from different sectors. Collect customers and give them a discount code and they can receive discouts by showing this code while shopping. Shop owners will like the idea that they will sell daily 20-30 products more with an extra %5 discount instead of 2-3 products without an extra discount. Membership will be paid, so you can take 5$ for a monthly membership. I am sure it would take hundreds of thousands of people's attention and make you a millionaire in so short time. 

Do it.

Edited by Altai

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

Already been done, many times over. Groupon is probably the better know, but there are many examples.

b.t.w. I didn't think you were interested in being a millionaire.

Ops !!! I really didnt know that. Last time I thought to produce fruits with different geometric shapes and I saw that Japans also did it. 

Now I will look at what is Groupon. 

I am interested with creating ideas which helps people, not interested with being a millionare.

Air Miles

Costco

Cashback Credit cards

You can buy coupon books for charities for high schools and my local grocery store had toonies for tummies.

IT is just another loyalty program that is expensive to maintain and difficult to get other businesses to sign on.

You are not going to get Esso to sign on for a membership discount that has the same discount for Shell or Petro Canada and competition is worse for department stores . Small businesses need those extra nickel and dimes to maintain their profits.

In Ontario we have No Frills and shoppers drug marts that offer discounts or points towards a purchase. I have done work with air miles and it is stupid expensive and time consuming. Toys R Us have dropped air miles for that very reason.

Plus why would you make this offer to a bunch of land stealing people living in North America a few decades before you plan on banishing them back to wherever their ancestors came from?

Have you spoken to a local business that has shown an interest in this?

Would that business be open to similar competitors signing on?

IF yes than I ask has this business been open for more than a year and is it making any money or are the owners looking desperate?

Are you sure you wont apply this idea ? I have talked to a few Canadian company today and all of them accepted to make extra discounts if I would send them daily customer groups. If you are not interested, then I will find someones to apply this idea and I will fund them in exchange for company shares. 

What companies?

What company would over the phone agree to a cut in their shares?

Not a good one I wager. 

Retail industry is brutal in North America and profits are not easy to get. 

But in all fairness this seems like a scam.