Trudeau & Multiculturalism

Rue

I started a previous thread satirizing a politically correct argument as to Trudeau dressing up on Halloween as

an Arab but it was to make a serious point and it did not surprise me the thread was shut down. I've been told

calling Justin, Justine is inappropriate on this forum.

However in spite of the above and the problems encountered when satirizing Trudeau it is important to be able

to challenge his policies and in particular his platform on multi-culturalism.

Trudeau came into office making a huge deal about Syrian refugees and portraying the former government as cold and

uncaring about refugees. The fact is he dishonestly took credit in photo cops for privately sponsored refugees who came in thanks

to the previous Harper regime. For me that was monumental dishonesty at its highest and using Syrian refugees as a photo op.

Now?  Have any of you kept track of what has happened to these refugees that were not privately sponsored? Well? In Trudeau's world where he stated there is no Canadian culture and we are whatever we feel we are which is what he has stated how do they and other new Canadians manage?

In the last week did any of you notice they are scaling back on refugees to a level they once attacked the Conservative party for? Suddenly they want to attract immigrants with "skills" and they've increased that quota and lowered the refugee one something Trudeau stood up and chastised the Conservatives for having done.

I stated when Trudeau began posing with Syrians and using them as props before and after the election that he was a p hony smarmy sob using them, exploiting them to get votes and make people feel good about themselves and him. It was crass exploitation feel good politics to get votes. I argued the mental health, assimilation and adjustment issues had not been planed for by the Trudeau regime that would dump them in cities and then ignore the follow up and that is exactly what has happened:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/07/04/senate-report-syria-refugees-canada-jim-munson_n_10804708.html

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/05/25/trudeau-neglecting-syrian-refugees

Trudeau manufactured a feel good exercise that so far has cost Canadian taxpayers $648 million., The mental health and adjustment issues are now invisible. They are not Trudeu's problem as he finds other ways to increase the deficit. Go on look at that deficit. Who is paying for it? Trudeau? You? That fool he calls a Finance Minister?

Well?

Running a government requires making hard unpopular decisions not tokenizng minorities and using them for a giggle.

Since he's been elected what has Trudeau achieved? He's run up this absolutely out of control deficit that has set into place an inflationary process and an inability to pay baxck ever the interest on that deficit let alone the principal amount of debt.

He thinks he will short term prevent an economic collapse by selling away the future.

He's nothing but  some idiot running up a hue credit card debt to feel good now and let generations to come worry about bankruptcy, insolvency, and the out of control consequences to running up debts that can't be paid back. For the need to have short term photo ops of him grinning and prancing and giggling about dressed in feel good costumes, we have a diasterous wound being inflicted on this nation.

This is much more than a dressing on Hallown as a feel good Arabian night giggle. This is about creating a $650 million taxpayer deficit to bring in 25,000 people who will have many psychiatric and social issues that will require a lot of care. I worry for them. In a rush to feel good many will disappear in the social system as dependents on the state and be forgotten by this Lord Faunteroy of a Prime Minister. Hopefully others will manage to make the changes.

I thinks pathetic excuse of a PM finally realized skilled immigrants are not in the same category as refugees.

I know right now some Brazilians who have moved to Canada to be dentists. Its hard for them re-writing and taking new exams, etc., but they are doing it. They have come here because of economic collapse in Brazil.  Skilled immigrants hopefully can add to this country and hopefully we can help genuine refugees but in a realistic way that does not set them up for failure.

The only thing in this current regime which I agree with is the mission in Iraq. I think in hindsight focusing on the ground as trainers has proved much more helpful than bombing runs. That said we have a cascading tide of new displaced refugees that are going to flow out of the Middle East at a time when China. India and Africa are producing  tens of millions of refugees mostly wanting to go to the US and West Europe.

I don't think the government ever promised to significantly increase the intake of refugees as a permanent measure.  If they did, you're going to have to show it to me.  What we will have no is more family class and economic immigrants.

20 hours ago, Rue said:

---SNIP---

Multiculturalism is fast changing what Canada has left of any culture it once had. When we basically were of a British and European culture background we had something we could be proud of and stand up for. Today, thanks to pete trudeau who changed our immigration policy back in the sixties to a more third world immigration policy, and later implemented that disaster of a program called multiculturalism, we now have more religions, languages, cultures,heritages and traditions than we can shake a stick at. Canada has now taken on the appearance and is starting to look like the rest of the world. Everybody today is something Canadian. Hardly anyone refers to themselves as Canadian anymore unless it is necassary to do so like when we travel and need to identify the country where we came from and who we are. When quebeckers took over Ottawa that is when things went down hill for the rest of Canada. The french were allowed to shove french down the rest of Canada's throat, and then throw in multiculturalism to boot to add to the mixture. 

Canada I am sad to say is no more as it once was, and that this country will slowly be devoured by the rest of the third world that keep pouring into Canada every year which should render all Caucasians into the catagory of minority status in another two decades at the most. The anglophone Caucasians who were once a huge majority are responsible for this, and their children and grandchildren will pay for their cowardice and apathy, and the I don't care what happens attitude of letting their country become a third world country. They concerned themselves only with what was good for them. And I see no one here speaking up for Canada and talking about the real issues that are destroying this country. To continually speak out about this is fast becoming just an exercise in futility for me. I soon may have to take the same attitude as everyone else seems to be taking, and that is to suck whatever I can out of this country like everyone else seems to be doing. Money, and it is all about me attitude will have to become my goal. It may just work out better for me. :D        

Edited by Charles Anthony
excessive quoting deleted