Is Trudeau Jnr Bipolar?

Is our PM Bipolar?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But her son is a politician...

That doesn't make it open season on his mother. She's not on the public payroll.

In your mind now, it may be a pleasure to say that Harper "WAS" a politician but life has a way of saying otherwise.

Yes I was mistaken ... briefly & technically, he is still a politician ... with little clout.

Your description of Justin Trudeau more accurately describes a psychotic, not bi-polar.

As for medication, he admits he smokes pot. Perhaps that explains why his mind is not always clear.

What bothers me most about Trudeau/Liberals is that they go about things backwards. They did it with the refugee plan and they are doing it with the environmental issue; that is, having made promises without a plan for carrying out their plan.

If you are to make a promise you need to consider if and how you are going to keep that promise before you make it. The Liberals did not do that. They made all kinds of promises and when elected, began formulating plans. That doesn't seem to me a responsible way to go about things. It seems to me they should have been researching the issues while they were campaigning to know whether their promises were in fact doable and how they could make them doable. Now they are asked repeatedly, "How will you get this done", and their response is always the same, "We are working on a plan".

Planes with Syrian refugees have started landing and a final draft text has been reached in Paris. Perhaps you spoke too soon?

Planes with Syrian refugees have started landing and a final draft text has been reached in Paris. Perhaps you spoke too soon?

Syrian refugees?

The planes come from Beirut, and carry Armenian Christians, selected under the "Harper regime".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by August1991

That's where the Syrian refugee camps are located. They don't fly directly from Damascus or Aleppo.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/syria-refugees-arrive-1.3360154

Uh, my point is that Trudeau Jnr enjoys the arrival at the airport (like his mom). Hugs, kisses, Montreal/Vancouver style.

But what happens when your guest asks to use the washroom in the morning?

Uh, my point is that Trudeau Jnr enjoys the arrival at the airport (like his mom). Hugs, kisses, Montreal/Vancouver style.

But what happens when your guest asks to use the washroom in the morning?

I'm not really sure I see your point at all. What does your query about where the refugees come from have to do with where the WC is?

Bi-polar people love the crowd, attention. They love the action.

And then, when the numbers subside, bi-polar people lose interest. They get depressed; disappear, take a break. Many now take medication to average the highs and lows.

=====

I have no idea what Trudeau Jnr is, or whether he takes medication. His mother has made her situation plain.

Edited by August1991