Media vs. the truth

Dear Charles Anthony,

Dear LoneFlea,
Such an easy one!? Even empty space has the edges of it's reality defined by the infinite amount of what is not there, like sixteen pails of buffalo snot.
I see.

My fist has just taken a life of its own and knocked some overwhleming sense into my head -- albeit a sense of void that can only be quenched by a fresh cocktail of e8ight delicious Vegetables.

Now you are getting it...I think. Except I don't like V8 Juice, and don't regret missing out on it. Perception is irrelevant to truth. It only matters to people.

This is proof that the media is lying to you.
Big deal. Why is that a problem?

Now Dear Charles,

Now that we've put aside misunderstandings..(is that a word?) I completely agree about what you said:

"With a lying media, you have the power to not believe it. You also have the intelligence to realize that what you identify as "The Media" is operated by real people and not some supernatural force."

But unfortunatley..yes we have the power but many the reason why is is a problem (answering your quote which is at the top of my reply) is because the majority depends on media...worships the media. Now what about that?

Dear FleaBag,

Except I don't like V8 Juice, and don't regret missing out on it.
I miss the commercials.

I also try to picture the development of commercials. I try to imagine a marketing employee approaching The Boss (storyboards in hand) saying: "I have this great idea for a commercial! Listen up: a bunch of people will smack their foreheads proclaiming enthusiastically...." while The Boss cocks an eyebrow and says: "Brilliant! That will surely convince the viewers to run to the store and buy our product! Absolutely brilliant!"

Perception is irrelevant to truth. It only matters to people.
For most people, The Media is just a choice of entertainment.
But unfortunatley..yes we have the power but many the reason why is is a problem (answering your quote which is at the top of my reply) is because the majority depends on media...worships the media. Now what about that?
Unless you can present a solution, I still say: big deal.

Here is one for you: my hair-line is receding and I am getting wrinkles. Now what about that?