Vote Bush or Die

It is a proven, scientific fact that women are more emotional than men (HELLO minstrel cycle!!) Most women are insecure (not in a dependent way) but with "how they look", clothes, hair, etc. And always gossiping about one another. Most men are naturally independent. We don't gossip or wonder who likes who in the workplace or anywhere else! Or if someone's offended or not. I will admit that women groom us,

I shall respectfully disagree with these - but i think perhaps another thread discussion.

more sensitive and compassionate, and this is a good thing :)

Agreed :)

Please, the discussion is about Bush or die, I didn't intend it to be off track.

Some of the folks I speak with are agreeing that Bush is going to win - he comes across as a fellow who will do what is best to protect the interest of his people

In regards to the economy and the outsourcing of jobs: even in the 1930's the economist were talking about outsourcing, no one is a culprit here - you find ways to increase wealth

Here is my observation though that people are upset, they see the jobs heading to China and India, but also we are forgetting that we have much of our immigration from these very countries, and those folks are showing up here and find out there are no jobs - there is a disconnect in the shift