God’s law versus secular law. Which is moral?

All moral laws and directives come from men the authority structures that inevitably emerge when humans interact in nature.

The new testement is the law as written by the roman government and its aristocrats.

+ 1

I will add these clips to the mix for your consideration. They show who put what in Jesus' mouth and how Christianity has been manipulated. The first which is part of the second speaks to my Gnostic Christian label and the second shows my view of religions overall and the Noble Lie that I think we and our governments should rescind. The third clip speaks to the reason that religions were invented in the first place as it shows why social control was required for city states that had to deal with the reality of finite resources. I see these city states as led by a timocratic king who through the religion that he would have created, also realized that there had to be a tyrannical part to his benevolent duty and created a religion to be just that.

Please see next post for link.

I see the King/God as having to have the morals shown in the Haigt clip.

See nexr post for links.

http://blog.ted.com/2008/09/17/the_real_differ/

He would have to create his religion as expressed through his high priest/tyrant who would live by the first commandment of God, place no one above me as the enforcer of his King/God's rules and laws while still obeying his King. The larger Roman system would later assume the same system through the Noble Lie. First through the Flavian and later through Constantine.

http://www.simchajtv.com/movie-secrets-of-christianity-selling-christianity/

Regards

DL

By the bye, I have to presume God has no laws, since there's no evidence of them being enforced in any way.

He has no laws since he's never stepped forward to present them. Just always some human claiming to speak for God. Like Moses, who claimed God told him to holocaust the Canaanites, cause He loves Jews more than Canaanites. Sure He does.

Enforcement is the same. Lots of humans willing to do all sorts of killing claiming they're enforcing the will of God.

Edited by Canuckistani

He has no laws since he's never stepped forward to present them. Just always some human claiming to speak for God. Like Moses, who claimed God told him to holocaust the Canaanites, cause He loves Jews more than Canaanites. Sure He does.

Enforcement is the same. Lots of humans willing to do all sorts of killing claiming they're enforcing the will of God.

Sounds like the Mafia.

Morals are pretty close to the same too!

You unworthy heathens ask too much of the gods. Do you seriously expect a god to communicate its wishes clearly and effectively?! Like god doesn't have anything better to do! Besides he regularly makes faces appear in grilled cheese sandwiches, what other proof and direction do you need?! He's trying hard to save us from the hell he created, so if you don't want to end up there start hating gays, women and knowledge like a good little Christian. THE GREAT AND POWERFUL GOD HAS SPOKEN!!! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.