Ronna Romney posts pictures the mangled body of the late Ambassador Ch

I guess this is what happens late in the tight presidential race. Ronna Romney is the ex-sister-in-law of Mitt Romney. She’s apparently remained close to the Romney family. She has a minor role in the Romney campaign in Florida and has recently appeared at campaign events in Michigan with her daughter.

Earlier this afternoon she posted these grotesque images of the mangled body of the late Ambassador Chris Stevens with the words “Obama killed him” surrounded by dripping blood.

You can see her Facebook page here.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2012/10/staying_classy_1.php

I guess this is just how the Romney's roll anything for a political point.

Yeah. I don't really understand the things that are coming out of that camp. Saying Obama killed that guy, while Tagg Romney (death stare above) makes the comment that he wanted to take a swing at the president, but couldn't because the Secret Service was there.... it's really something else.

Yeah. I don't really understand the things that are coming out of that camp. Saying Obama killed that guy, while Tagg Romney (death stare above) makes the comment that he wanted to take a swing at the president, but couldn't because the Secret Service was there.... it's really something else.

The irony of Tagg Romeny's statement was that it was made right after the debate where Mitt Romney pointed the finger at single parents and blamed violent tendencies on lack of good parenting. laugh.png

Edited by BC_chick

LOL, wow, you guys are getting pretty desperate. The polls must be having an effect. Don't worry, it'll all be over soon.

*Breaking News* Romney's grandson craps his diaper! laugh.png

All they do is repeat headlines from Slate, Salon, Huffington Post, MMfA, ThinkProgress, NYT, Washington Post, and occasionally, counterpunch.org. There is no original analysis whatsoever with these folks, and it makes the political dialogue almost painfully boring.

Next up, kimmy will share more economic nonsense from Robert Reich about how firms like Bain Capital "saddle new acquisitions with debt" and run off. I guess that's what they did with Staples, Home Depot, Burger King, Toys R' Us, Domino's, etc... nevermind the fact that credit access doesn't always transfer when you switch ownership.

We must be really desperate to come to MLW for political discourse.

All they do is repeat headlines from Slate, Salon, Huffington Post, MMfA, ThinkProgress, NYT, Washington Post, and occasionally, counterpunch.org. There is no original analysis whatsoever with these folks, and it makes the political dialogue almost painfully boring.

Next up, kimmy will share more economic nonsense from Robert Reich about how firms like Bain Capital "saddle new acquisitions with debt" and run off. I guess that's what they did with Staples, Home Depot, Burger King, Toys R' Us, Domino's, etc... nevermind the fact that credit access doesn't always transfer when you switch ownership.

We must be really desperate to come to MLW for political discourse.

Exactly. Although the Romney Derangement Syndrome is certainly entertaining. I'm guilty for enjoying it. Their downward spiral as the inevitability of Romney's victory becomes more and more harder to ignore is going to be more and more entertaining to watch. I believe the word is delicious!

Exactly. Although the Romney Derangement Syndrome is certainly entertaining. I'm guilty for enjoying it. Their downward spiral as the inevitability of Romney's victory becomes more and more harder to ignore is going to be more and more entertaining to watch. I believe the word is delicious!

I don't think Romney's victory is inevitable. If he does win, however, it'll be entertaining to have punked take a six month hiatus from MLW. Perhaps I should get the administrators of this website to enforce this deal...

And the Romney Derangement Syndrome is only going to get worse as the election nears. Case in point...

Son of State Senator Neal Kedzie Attacked

State Senator Neal Kedzie says his son was attacked while trying to stop someone from stealing his Romney/Ryan yard sign.

Whitewater Police tell NBC15 News this is an active investigation.

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/Son-of-State-Senator-Neal-Kedzie-Attacked-175307881.html

I don't think Romney's victory is inevitable. If he does win, however, it'll be entertaining to have punked take a six month hiatus from MLW. Perhaps I should get the administrators of this website to enforce this deal...

Go for it. I am a man of my word. I am sure if you lose the Romnesia will take over and you will pretend he won anyway.

I don't think Romney's victory is inevitable.

That's true. But remember, these are the same people that insisted the election was over last month. So the current situation is a complete shock to their systems. Case in point, we get punked posting about Romney's ex-sister in law.

Who is involved in the campaign.

What about Stephanie Cutter using Bill Burton's PAC ThinkProgress to parrot the narrative of Romney killing Joe Soptic's wife? Or her accusing Romney of being a felon, with tacit support from Carney (and I think Gibbs)? Obama's campaign is nasty. That doesn't bother you, though, since you're easily entertained with juvenile wordplays like Romneyhood and Romnesia. Talking to you about politics is like walking around the playground with kids in grade eight, and I'm not being hyperbolic.

I couldn't be that you have been caught lying to many times? Like that whole Oil production lie you were caught in yesterday?

No, Obama was caught lying. Trying to blur the difference between production on public land vs production on private land. He continue to lie through his teeth, no surprise though.

Most Americans are pretty much like most Canadians, ie, normal. But a certain, unfortunately high percentage is absolutely batshit crazy. Almost all of them are Republicans, btw. Clearly this grotesque woman is among that group.

Btw, Shady and Kraychik, real classy to not even condemn this. What's the matter, haven't gotten your talking points yet so don't know what to do?