Protest outside of Harper's riding

A small protest is going on outside Harper's riding HQ's in Calgary and they want the Budget Bill to be divided up so more debate can happen. They shouldn't hold their breath because it will never happen unless more than 40 show up. http://www.calgaryherald.com/Calgarians%2Bprotest%2Bfederal%2Bbudget%2Bbill%2Boutside%2BHarper%2Boffice/6721565/story.html

A small protest is going on outside Harper's riding HQ's in Calgary and they want the Budget Bill to be divided up so more debate can happen. They shouldn't hold their breath because it will never happen unless more than 40 show up. http://www.calgaryherald.com/Calgarians%2Bprotest%2Bfederal%2Bbudget%2Bbill%2Boutside%2BHarper%2Boffice/6721565/story.html

With the way Harper has ran this country's eastern provinces into the ground with his Alberta gets first priority governing, eventually there will be a flood of easterners who don't drink from the neo-con koolaid moving to Alberta in order to survive. When that happens, there'll be larger numbers protesting there and change in that province will come.

Without Alberta, Harper has no solid base to stand on, he's pissed off the rest of Canada.

With the way Harper has ran this country's eastern provinces into the ground with his Alberta gets first priority governing, eventually there will be a flood of easterners who don't drink from the neo-con koolaid moving to Alberta in order to survive. When that happens, there'll be larger numbers protesting there and change in that province will come.

Without Alberta, Harper has no solid base to stand on, he's pissed off the rest of Canada.

Alberta is carrying the entire country financially

I think Mulcair will tell the oil companies that they need to stop operating. His next trip to Alberta will be with chains and padlocks.

Maybe I'm misremembering, but I do seem to recall he and Samuel L. Jackson issuing a statement asking to get those motherfucking oil companies off those motherfucking fields.

This Muclair thing, the NDP leader has just said that the oil companies should be respnonsible and clean up the environment, are all of you against companies cleaning up the mess they make? I've never hear him say the oil companies should stop just clean up thier mess.

This Muclair thing, the NDP leader has just said that the oil companies should be respnonsible and clean up the environment, are all of you against companies cleaning up the mess they make? I've never hear him say the oil companies should stop just clean up thier mess.

While I cna only ultimately speak for myself, it appears to me that the preceding three posters are jokingly responding to the idea that Mulcair wants to shut Alberta's business down.

Again, with the Minority.. 40 people makes the news? Looks like the Majority of Canadians are A-OK with this Bill.. Lets move forward and let the Minority have thier "Say" in the next election.

Again, with the Minority.. 40 people makes the news? Looks like the Majority of Canadians are A-OK with this Bill.. Lets move forward and let the Minority have thier "Say" in the next election.

:)

The majority of Canadians, including yourself, don't even know everything that's in the bill, so to say they're "A-OK" with it is only to bemoan Canadian ignorance generally.

A pretty piss-poor defense of it.

No, Im very in tune with it and Im ok with it, Makes a LOT of well needed changes that i support! You can have your say in the next election. "We", the majority are still very a-ok with it. MOve along and hang in there till you can vote "your guy" in...

:)

The majority of Canadians, including yourself, don't even know everything that's in the bill, so to say they're "A-OK" with it is only to bemoan Canadian ignorance generally.

A pretty piss-poor defense of it.

No, Im very in tune with it and Im ok with it, Makes a LOT of well needed changes that i support! You can have your say in the next election. "We", the majority are still very a-ok with it. MOve along and hang in there till you can vote "your guy" in...

Your claim is that the majority of Harper voters are completely cognizant of everything within the contentious bill.

That's a grandiose claim, in fact incredible, so I think you need to find a way to provide some evidence for it. I don't quite know how you could go about this...but it's your claim, so, better get workin.'

As of polling this week, the numbers in his popularity and approval hasnt changed... Thats all i can cite other than calling alot of canadaian today on my break time..

Your claim is that the majority of Harper voters are completely cognizant of everything within the contentious bill.

That's a grandiose claim, in fact incredible, so I think you need to find a way to provide some evidence for it. I don't quite know how you could go about this...but it's your claim, so, better get workin.'

As of polling this week, the numbers in his popularity and approval hasnt changed... Thats all i can cite other than calling alot of canadaian today on my break time..

There's specualtion out there that governments are NOT the ones in power but the large corporations calling the shots and IF this is true than its THEM keeping the polls saying what they want to say. I even wouldn't be surprised if those same corps. found ways to help Harper and other leaders, stay in power.

Hmmmm, With the pollsters being notoriously left biased? This rings a little more like schitzophrenia than Conspiracy theory now... :ph34r:

There's specualtion out there that governments are NOT the ones in power but the large corporations calling the shots and IF this is true than its THEM keeping the polls saying what they want to say. I even wouldn't be surprised if those same corps. found ways to help Harper and other leaders, stay in power.

With the way Harper has ran this country's eastern provinces into the ground with his Alberta gets first priority governing

Actually, a couple of grossly incompetent Liberal premiers have run them into the ground, and Quebec and Ontario are both 'have not' provinces, which means they pay less to the federal treasury (In Quebec's case FAR less) than they get in return. Alberta, on the other hand, pays far more than it gets back.

Hmm, outside of Toronto, he pretty much owns the whole province of Ontario.

Edited by Argus

Each and every election has Harper gaining more ground in what we refer to as "Toronto"... With Dalton killing Jobs and back-stabbing his once "union friends", Steve Harper will only gain ground in Ontario and Toronto. Whats next? I think Mulcair and the sillyness seen with Charet will nly increase the seats in Quebec. Its "Trending"... the first to minority governments in power then a Majority in his 3rd Bid. THAT is whats called a trend...

Actually, a couple of grossly incompetent Liberal premiers have run them into the ground, and Quebec and Ontario are both 'have not' provinces, which means they pay less to the federal treasury (In Quebec's case FAR less) than they get in return. Alberta, on the other hand, pays far more than it gets back.

Actually, outside of Toronto, he pretty much owns the whole province of Ontario.