Alberta is Canada's Sausagefest

Maybe the purpose was to counter the plethora of pro Alberta propaganda in the news?

LOL!

Another post of "even when I'm wrong somehow I'm still right". You made the post to slag Alberta because you're in Ontario and that's what people do there.

As an aside, I do know a girl who moved west. She had an STD with no cure, only treatment. GO GET 'ER Western Men! lol.

Yep. Nothing but "anit-propaganda" there. No emotion or slagging involved at all.

All I can say is at least I'm an honest person who can admit some of the less savory aspects of the West....You guys however, your protests are hilarious. "Oh my! Whatever can you mean? English people in Ontario at the turn of the century having bigoted notions towards slaves and Europeans taking root in the West? Never! Impossible!"

Hilarious. Almost as funny as calling someone who was raised in Western ONTARIO as a "western-raised boy" in some kind of feeble attempt to make it sound like a Westerner (i.e. WEST OF ONTARIO) came up with the policy....that you all deny existed.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, because that was the undeniable policy? It was your childish vanity that decided I was equating the East with "Bad".

But but but you said.....

Nice dance.

(sigh) And he wasn't Western, i.e., Manitoba and West of. As I just pointed out he came from Western ONTARIO, not the West we're spaking of and have been ever since you decided to pile on your non-stop drivel in some kind of attempt to, I don't know really, just fight for the hell of it I guess.

Once more:

Western Ontario is not the West. Newfoundland also has a Western portion, one would be arguing from a pretty desperate position to call Newfoundland "The West" however.

More dance dance dance....Much music woud be proud....er wait a sec, that too is Eastern.

He was moved as a boy to Manitoba...you know that place in the West? (its a bit east of you and houses all those Ukes and Icelandic folks you are fawning over

I suppose as a boy living in sodom and gomorrah he could have formed all those Eastern biases you shrill about , but somehow as a young boy I would doubt it.

huh! Say what... fellow sausage?

Sausagefest
:
When the number of males in an environment overwhelmingly exceeds the amount of females present

Hilarious. Now Waldo is going to argue that "Alberta is a sausagefest" is somehow a term of endearment and not at all indicative of a slag.

No discussing anythign or debating anything with a child who refuses to be honest.

But but but you said.....

Nice dance.

More dance dance dance....Much music woud be proud....er wait a sec, that too is Eastern.

He was moved as a boy to Manitoba...you know that place in the West? (its a bit east of you and houses all those Ukes and Icelandic folks you are fawning over

I suppose as a boy living in sodom and gomorrah he could have formed all those Eastern biases you shrill about , but somehow as a young boy I would doubt it.

Dance? You didn't say anything with this reply, much like your other replies.

Okay so now all the children are rallying together with nonsense replies that don't touch what I said or the proof I've given it.

One more time, this is what you guys have been unable to deny from the beginning.

Ontario vs the West regional bigotry and rivalry starts at the turn of the century when the influx of European farmers to the West inflamed the English's natural aptitude for bigotry against anyone but them. It starts there and has evolved ever sicne.

I've proved this, and all stream of childish denials that can't even stay on topic don't enter into it.

Cueing my inner shady here...complete non-sense.

Look, I know its embarassing but is there any need to print complete untruths?

You said Sifton was a western raised boy. He wasn't, not in the context we're talking about. He was raised in Western ONTARIO. I linked you to that. That is the truth now or 1000 of your meaningless posts from now.

*Intervention*

Claudio is about to burst.

Let's all just let him get back to his man party of a life, live and let live. :lol:

^Yep. This is what the defeated sound like. You can't deny that you started this thread because of yoru own hate of the West. You sit there babbling about how "I love the entire country" in a thread you simply cannot deny only exists to bash Alberta.

Edited by Claudius

...lol....there's that complete lack of adult honesty again.

huh! Say what... fellow sausage?

Sausagefest
:
When the number of males in an environment overwhelmingly exceeds the amount of females present
Hilarious. Now Waldo is going to argue that "Alberta is a sausagefest" is somehow a term of endearment and not at all indicative of a slag.

No discussing anythign or debating anything with a child who refuses to be honest.

no... really... where's the beefsausage? What's so troubling to you about the term?

Okay so now all the children are rallying together with nonsense replies that don't touch what I said or the proof I've given it.

One more time, this is what you guys have been unable to deny from the beginning.

Ontario vs the West regional bigotry and rivalry starts at the turn of the century when the influx of European farmers to the West inflamed the English's natural aptitude for bigotry against anyone but them. It starts there and has evolved ever sicne.

I've proved this, and all stream of childish denials that can't even stay on topic don't enter into it.

I wasn't raised a century ago. And neither were most westerners.

I posit that it is simply retarded to hold on to hate for things that happened before we existed, even something that caused a divide 30 years ago is no longer relevant because the people in charge are no longer in charge. The younger generations shouldn't be punished with assumed hate as I have experienced.

What is happening today? "Ontario is garbage" is the mentality I'm exposed to. I don't appreciate it.

Edited by MiddleClassCentrist

Oh lord, do you mean all this time youve had your panties in a bunch because you thought the term sausagefest was a slag against the west?

Ok. Know we get it. extremely funny but sad all the same.

Here some reading for that education needs...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sausagefest

^Yep. This is what the defeated sound like. You can't deny that you started this thread because of yoru own hate of the West. You sit there babbling about how "I love the entire country" in a thread you simply cannot deny only exists to bash Alberta.

It exists to counter the positive spin that was put on the articles I read that day.

You are taking a thread that has the word "Sausagefest" in it's title too seriously.

I posit that it is simply retarded to hold on to hate for things that happened before we existed, even something that caused a divide 30 years ago is no longer relevant because the people in charge are no longer in charge.

Wrong. Oh so obviously worng and if you look at practically any country in the world you can see you're wrong. These attitudes are passed down from generation to generation. We learn to hate each other by the osmosis of living with our peers.

Yes that's right MiddleClassCentrist, my aren't you intelligent. Policies and events from anything longer than 30 years ago couldn't possibly come into play now, that's why the American South still gets along so well with the rest of the country. Sure. That's why Ireland is a country where everyone gets along so well, you know, because things that happen longer than 30 years ago suddenly become irrelevant.

Watching you grasping at straws is hilarious.

It exists to counter the positive spin that was put on the articles I read that day.

Nope. It exists because you're a bigot, born and raised. That's why you put in this last little bit:

As an aside, I do know a girl who moved west. She had an STD with no cure, only treatment. GO GET 'ER Western Men! lol.

Oh yeah. Just sensible anti-propaganda there. Of course I already pointed this out, and you pretend to "reply" to it by completely ignoring it and just stamping your feet and repeating yourself.

Your hate for the West is obvious.

Naw sonnie....not in the context we'rethat I change my mind and talking about

More obvious contrived childish bull. It is obvious from the VERY BEGINNING that we're talking about the WEST as in MANITOBA and west of, no matter how many times you post back here with your childish pretending that we weren't. We were. Period.

We were talking about the West, not the West of Ontario. No backpedalling there, just you refusing to admit you know this or alternatively too stupid to read properly. You're just trolling.

Edited by Claudius

Wrong. Oh so obviously worng and if you look at practically any country in the world you can see you're wrong. These attitudes are passed down from generation to generation. We learn to hate each other by the osmosis of living with our peers.

Yes that's right MiddleClassCentrist, my aren't you intelligent. Policies and events from anything longer than 30 years ago couldn't possibly come into play now, that's why the American South still gets along so well with the rest of the country. Sure. That's why Ireland is a country where everyone gets along so well, you know, because things that happen longer than 30 years ago suddenly become irrelevant.

Watching you grasping at straws is hilarious.

You could make the connection that I said that it is retarded. Not that it doesn't happen.

You could use fewer personal attacks to show that you were actually intelligent.

Your original post is just one long personal bigoted attack.

Edited by Claudius

More obvious childish bull. It is obvious from the VERY BEGINNING that we're talking about the WEST as in MANITOBA and west of, no matter how many times you post back here with your childish pretending that we weren't. We were. Period.

Sigh...Manitoba is in the west, where as a boy he was raised.

you can dance all you want, but the embarassment is yours to own, sausagefest is not a slag, but slang (note the 'n' )