In-and-Out Investigation Cost Canadians over $2.3 million

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my position which I take from Reform friends of mine who have joined my riding association in the last year and I think they are right about this one. They tell this comes from the Mulroney days and they applied it adscam and they are applying it here as well.

"If a party any party does something that is clearly wrong, like stealing money from us the tax payer. Not spending it unwisely or doing something that we disagree with with it but clearly something illegal. If you don't punish them ie stop voting for them then you are approving of it and that can not be tolerated because then any party voted for in the future can and will do it. They may steal more or they may steal less but they know they can get away with it. That means once any party does it you have to throw them out so all parties know this is a third rail and if you do it Canadians will not tolerate it. It is the same reason no one touches health care."

That's exactly why the Conservatives winning a majority in the last election, after it was made public that they were guilty of fraud and after they were found in contempt of parliament for hiding costs of programs, is perhaps one of the worst outcomes in federal election history. Anyone that voted for the CPC gave them carte blanche to go ahead with "creative" accounting practices then lie to parliament about it. Voting for them only condones that behaviour, regardless of who the alternatives were. It's completely unacceptable and has set a dangerous precedent for parliamentary democracy in this country. It will only serve to further discourage those that believe the system is corrupt already. Unfortunately, this is the exact opposite reaction people ought to have. Those who don't vote and those who are discouraged about the system should be encouraged by these things to get out there and vote to try and ensure that those who have nothing but contempt for average Canadian do not remain in power. We will only see this behaviour continue from the CPC because they were rewarded for it, except during the election year. They will continue to set fires, only to show they are working at putting them out during an election year. It's exactly like an old mafia movie where the Don establishes himself as neighbourhood security, taking payment from shopkeepers to protect their properties from vandalism. Meanwhile, it was the Don's mafia that was engaging in the vandalism all along. Instead of going after the CPC for their vandalism, the taxpayer is paying them with votes to put out the fires that CPC has started themselves.

What are you talking about. Post my quote will you please.

-11 April 2012 - 09:31 PM Page #4

-12 April 2012 - 04:10 PM Page #4

-12 April 2012 - 04:22 PM Page #4

-12 April 2012 - 05:35 PM Page #4

Seems to me you are admitting that the BS artist lied and then you try to justify the lie.

-11 April 2012 - 09:31 PM Page #4

-12 April 2012 - 04:10 PM Page #4

-12 April 2012 - 04:22 PM Page #4

-12 April 2012 - 05:35 PM Page #4

Seems to me you are admitting that the BS artist lied and then you try to justify the lie.

Yah you might want to go back and reread the page. This isn't about me, it is about you trying to find an argument you can win instead of holding the government to account.

Yah you might want to go back and reread the page. This isn't about me, it is about you trying to find an argument you can win instead of holding the government to account.

I asked for a source, and you decided to get involved. All you did was try to make it sound like I support corrupt conservatives because I question the BS artist's accusation.

I asked for a source, and you decided to get involved. All you did was try to make it sound like I support corrupt conservatives because I question the BS artist's accusation.

You asked Max for a source on FACTS THAT WERE RIGHT. I provided a source to those facts that were true.

Re-read it again.

I Re-read it and pointed out that 1000 dollars or a Billion the government stole and that you focusing on the Billion dollar number was just the easiest argument you could win so you would ignore the wrong doing by the government. I never supported that Billion dollar claim that is just you arguing with yourself.

I Re-read it and pointed out that 1000 dollars or a Billion the government stole and that you focusing on the Billion dollar number was just the easiest argument you could win so you would ignore the wrong doing by the government. I never supported that Billion dollar claim that is just you arguing with yourself.

Lets not start this again.

Re-read m posts, and do so without the bias.

I did and it is quite clear what war being said.

See, I asked for sources, you provide a source that is irrelevant to the quote I wanted a source for and then proceeded to try and twist everything I say to fit your agenda. I don't support corruption, never have and never will.

See, I asked for sources, you provide a source that is irrelevant to the quote I wanted a source for and then proceeded to try and twist everything I say to fit your agenda. I don't support corruption, never have and never will.

You asked Max for a source for something that was true and I provided one to the true fact.

You asked for a source to Max's claims which I gave you.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:16 PM
MACKER, on 10 April 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

The real trick is recovery of the billions of embezzled tax dollars that went to conservative slush funds.

Source?

Now where is the source for this? I was quite specific you seem to ignore things that don't help your argument.

You asked max for a source to back up his claims I provided one.

I wanted a source for that one thing and ONLY that one thing, so you providing me a source that proves nothing about the claim he made that interested me in the first place.

So next time you ask someone to provide a source. or you ask a question people should just provide something irrelevant?

God help you, if you can't see how his post backed up the claim. You're quibbling about the specific amount "billions." Punked has already made it patently clear that you're arguing about a difference in degree, rather than kind. His link proves the point that the Conservatives stole taxpayers' money. That's the point you continue to ignore. They plead guilty to stealing taxpayers money and called it a "difference of opinion." That's not good enough for you though. You think you "win" the argument if they didn't steal billions, when the entire argument has always been, billion dollar hyperbole aside, that the Conservatives stole money from taxpayers.

You know, sometimes, there isn't any proof that we can provide when we tell something on here. Something like someone has told you to be true, but we can't prove it, like some information of what a party did behind another parties back, that could be illegal if found out but to tell about here, one can't 100% prove it. So I would like to think we could be better than the House of Commons is right now, with the honour system, if someone says something that they think its true, then I'll take their word for it, why lie about it?