NDP Leadership

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You like walking on the edge don't you buddy!

WWWTT

I don't want any party leader of the party I vote for to wear turbans, cross necklaces or anything that

has anything to do with religion.. or even talk about it

that to me is unelectable

i dont think im the only one who thinks that way

I think you should be voting marxist/lennonist or something like that

WWWTT

John Lennonist? :rolleyes:

Mulcair is still the top guy in the debates as far as I'm concerned. He won again today. Cullen held his own. Dewar not so much. Topp needs a personality.

If i didn't know any better I would think Ashton was trying to help Mulcair but constantly teeing up softball questions for him.

John Lennonist? :rolleyes:

Mulcair is still the top guy in the debates as far as I'm concerned. He won again today. Cullen held his own. Dewar not so much. Topp needs a personality.

If i didn't know any better I would think Ashton was trying to help Mulcair but constantly teeing up softball questions for him.

If you get entertainment from someones spelling errors then you've got issues.

Aswell I would like to ask you if you are an NDP member and if you will be attending the convention on the 24th March.

WWWTT

Ashton needs to drop out and throw her support behind someone else. I can't stand that self-satisfied smirk she gives after everything she says.

She needs to be there for all of the debates.

The NDP only have three seats on the prairies and her presence is mandatory not optional

WWWTT

Topp is quite annoying and a bad speaker, I don't understand what the party establishment see in him. I had liked Paul Dewar but have found him pretty dull and odd in debates, the whole crew of them don't really bring anything interesting to politics.

Try talking to him one on one he is very a smart man.

Edited by punked

If you get entertainment from someones spelling errors then you've got issues.

Aswell I would like to ask you if you are an NDP member and if you will be attending the convention on the 24th March.

WWWTT

I have issues but it is not because I found that amusing. :) And it wasn't so much just the spelling it was the totally different meaning of Lennon vs. Lenin.

And no to both questions.

Has the debate been archived for streaming anywhere? Didn't catch it live.

I'd bet CPAC's site will have it.

Try talking to him one on one he is very a smart man.

I don't doubt that he is smart but if they put him in as leader they will be making the same mistake the Liberals did the last two times around. Both leaders were smart but obviously not leaders.

I don't doubt that he is smart but if they put him in as leader they will be making the same mistake the Liberals did the last two times around. Both leaders were smart but obviously not leaders.

I agree. I can't see him going toe to toe with Harper either in the House or in a debate. Looks to me like Mulcair is the likely choice in that department.

I agree. I can't see him going toe to toe with Harper either in the House or in a debate. Looks to me like Mulcair is the likely choice in that department.

Mulcair is the bilingual pit bull the Dips require to go toe to toe with the current Machiavelian gang running the show in Ottawa...