Privledge And Debachery

My kid went out the door this morning and commented that his boss's best friend had just died and the boss would be away at the funeral. My son said " My bosses best friend was a mulit-millionare who collected shrunken heads" - My first thought and I do believe that it would be fitting in the memory of this now passed away debacher - that HIS head be lopped off and shrunk - To be placed on some mantel where other curiously debached people could gaze in curiousity at HIS shrunken skull...Which leads me to the most debauched and overly privledged person I have ever met...Lets call him NORM...short for ab-norm.

Norm once ran for mayor and lost. Thank God - He presented himself as some sort of youth worker who took homeless teens off the street and gave them a bed at his very strange home in the Annex. In the basement there were live snakes - one was in a huge glass case and must have measured 25 feet. There were strange spiders - human sculls - and a collection of dried human forskins - every weird thing conceivable was in that house of horror. He would at great expense to amuze himself travel to the jungles of Africa to witness circumcision rituals...the more weird the better...Norm presented himself to the community as some sort of reasearcher and modern day Indian Jones...that was not who he was.

As he cruised the down town core in his stangely painted Cadillac he would pick up young men and boys and bring them back for a tour of his private museum. Then he would drug them or get them drunk and sodomize who ever he could...I had heard rumors of this and it was confirmed when I heard him comment...as he looked down into the bathroom bowl - one of his "wards" had failed to flush..."If that huge thing can come out - I can get in" - This jerk who I was introduced too by a former friend had the whole city beieving he was some nice guy that loved and cared for the poor street kids - He was nothing but a debached - overly privledged monster..

Upon hearing that someone similar had passed away - It would be fitting if it was him...and I hope he suffered.

My kid went out the door this morning and commented that his boss's best friend had just died and the boss would be away at the funeral. My son said " My bosses best friend was a mulit-millionare who collected shrunken heads" - My first thought and I do believe that it would be fitting in the memory of this now passed away debacher - that HIS head be lopped off and shrunk - To be placed on some mantel where other curiously debached people could gaze in curiousity at HIS shrunken skull...Which leads me to the most debauched and overly privledged person I have ever met...Lets call him NORM...short for ab-norm.

Norm once ran for mayor and lost. Thank God - He presented himself as some sort of youth worker who took homeless teens off the street and gave them a bed at his very strange home in the Annex. In the basement there were live snakes - one was in a huge glass case and must have measured 25 feet. There were strange spiders - human sculls - and a collection of dried human forskins - every weird thing conceivable was in that house of horror. He would at great expense to amuze himself travel to the jungles of Africa to witness circumcision rituals...the more weird the better...Norm presented himself to the community as some sort of reasearcher and modern day Indian Jones...that was not who he was.

As he cruised the down town core in his stangely painted Cadillac he would pick up young men and boys and bring them back for a tour of his private museum. Then he would drug them or get them drunk and sodomize who ever he could...I had heard rumors of this and it was confirmed when I heard him comment...as he looked down into the bathroom bowl - one of his "wards" had failed to flush..."If that huge thing can come out - I can get in" - This jerk who I was introduced too by a former friend had the whole city beieving he was some nice guy that loved and cared for the poor street kids - He was nothing but a debached - overly privledged monster..

Upon hearing that someone similar had passed away - It would be fitting if it was him...and I hope he suffered.

One of my more colourful and disturbing bits of writing..base in reality - only the names have been changed to protect the guilty...but just a bit. It still strikes me as bizzare why our established authorities did not arrest this guy and lock him up..but I guess he was one of their own - a person from a well known family a the time - a family of wealth and privlede..to do what ever amuzed them.

Oleg - I think I knew Norm... or knew of him.

Also I have knowledge of the whereabouts of his (stuffed) dog.

Yah he was pretty infamous..His family had a very nice horse farm up on my old area. Norm was as odd and nasty as they get - I and a couple of musician friends were hired to entertain on his island.. When we got there the place was crowded with a lot of executive corporate types..but strangely no woman. I was fairly naive back then but not that naive. We slept with a big rock against the bedroom door - strange and disturbing sounds at night...when they figured out we were not going to play along - they stopped feeding us - We had to steal a sailboat and travel for an hour to get back into town and hitch hiked home.

Witnessing and hearing this debauched bunch really gave me a poor attitude in the modernist sense regarding gay or just plain debauched people. Norm and his crew were just bad people and users..but of course privledged...as for the stuffed dog...He probably had a few stuff people in the back basement room - real creepy...and to think he had the nerve to run for mayor?

This is a nasty thread - much like a bad painting you want to paint over. The reason I brought it up was to show that we as common people should not worship those we believe are superiour and born with privledge. Most are not worth admiring once you get to peek in their closet. I peeked and was disgusted in the fact that the community actually admired this nut bar I described.